Joe Wood running again?

Guest Guest

MiKe Dologhan hopes that is true!!! .. I know I would love Joe W. to be my political oponent. The kid get's happy when he loses 2 to 1... Trust me Dologhan would love for Wood to run against him... If Fernandez is real smart, he would tell Joe to get the hell outta their camp...

MiKe Dologhan hopes that is true!!! .. I know I would love Joe W. to be my political oponent. The kid get's happy when he loses 2 to 1... Trust me Dologhan would love for Wood to run against him... If Fernandez is real smart, he would tell Joe to get the hell outta their camp...

Dolaghan is by far the weakest candidate. Anyone who runs against him will probably be successful, even Joe Woods.

• 2 weeks later...

Mike is weak .. but he can't be weaker than Councilwoman mandaglio.. I mean.. the both of them will have a hard time next election.

However,

You are living in a dream world if you think Joe Wood will beat the very weak Dologhan. He's just.. words can't explain. a 20 year old nothing with no clue... He gets an Anti vote, thats all. So he can run two novembers from now, but it'll just be him helping out McDonough by telling him to not worry about the fourth ward, and then he can focus on getting Carol re-elected