Piety for NA Today or Any Other

wu-su

This certainly cannot appear on the very Democratic controlled NAtoday.net web site, so here it goes here. What is it with the NA Democratic Party these past months not only abandoning one of its own, but also the one it used over time to attain power in NA? How could its alleged leader, Nick, suddenly have the Democrats in NA discard Pittman as soon as they get a whiff of public opinion on eminent domain? I certainly wouldn’t want this guy Nick watching my back or leading me into battle! I’d be disposed of in no time given his and his Party’s lack of allegiance and support. Nick and his local Bergen County Democratic machine or cronies, which also rely on Hudson County support, make me embarrassed to be a Democrat. Where’s loyalty, endorsement, support in tough time, concern for the “every” man? Pitman was deeply concerned and sincere about the plight of NA, regretfully, and I hope he learns a lesson; he became too dependent upon his “Party” and “Party Leader” at the expense of his own beliefs and opinions. He kowtowed to the “Party Leader’s” flavored message of the day, week or month, rather than standing his own ground, in my view because he was given assurances by the “Party” that all is well. The ignorance of the electorate, in general, is bliss, and it’s this ignorance that people like Nick and Massa take advantage of, and capitalized on yesterday. Didn’t Massa and “his team” initially support Pittman, sign agreements and the like? Massa had a goal when he was elected, and that was to achieve the victory he did yesterday, with his old friend and acquaintance from the Board of Ed days at his side. Let’s be real, the money that EnCap and the Meadowlands Commission are negotiating, which benefits NA, transcends NA and its local political base. Let’s be real, if eminent domain is coming, the State will take the lead in this through the Meadowlands Commission. NA has no real say in this “play”, but to take the advice and take the money and run…. It’s a done deal because too much has been allowed to be at stake. There’s also the issue of the approval of municipal funding or extraordinary funds from the Department of Community Affairs; the direct tie between the Meadowlands Commission and the Department of Community Affairs is very blatant and obvious.

Guest The Mayor
This certainly cannot appear on the very Democratic controlled NAtoday.net web site, so here it goes here.  What is it with the NA Democratic Party these past months not only abandoning one of its own, but also the one it used over time to attain power in NA?  How could its alleged leader, Nick, suddenly have the Democrats in NA discard Pittman as soon as they get a whiff of public opinion on eminent domain?  I certainly wouldn’t want this guy Nick watching my back or leading me into battle!  I’d be disposed of in no time given his and his Party’s lack of allegiance and support.  Nick and his local Bergen County Democratic machine or cronies, which also rely on Hudson County support, make me embarrassed to be a Democrat.  Where’s loyalty, endorsement, support in tough time, concern for the “every” man?  Pitman was deeply concerned and sincere about the plight of NA, regretfully, and I hope he learns a lesson; he became too dependent upon his “Party” and “Party Leader” at the expense of his own beliefs and opinions.  He kowtowed to the “Party Leader’s” flavored message of the day, week or month, rather than standing his own ground, in my view because he was given assurances by the “Party” that all is well.  The ignorance of the electorate, in general, is bliss, and it’s this ignorance that people like Nick and Massa take advantage of, and capitalized on yesterday.  Didn’t Massa and “his team” initially support Pittman, sign agreements and the like?  Massa had a goal when he was elected, and that was to achieve the victory he did yesterday, with his old friend and acquaintance from the Board of Ed days at his side.  Let’s be real, the money that EnCap and the Meadowlands Commission are negotiating, which benefits NA, transcends NA and its local political base.  Let’s be real, if eminent domain is coming, the State will take the lead in this through the Meadowlands Commission.  NA has no real say in this “play”, but to take the advice and take the money and run…. It’s a done deal because too much has been allowed to be at stake.  There’s also the issue of the approval of municipal funding or extraordinary funds from the Department of Community Affairs;  the direct tie between the Meadowlands Commission and the Department of Community Affairs is very blatant and obvious.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

This certainly cannot appear on the very Democratic controlled NAtoday.net web site, so here it goes here.  What is it with the NA Democratic Party these past months not only abandoning one of its own, but also the one it used over time to attain power in NA?  How could its alleged leader, Nick, suddenly have the Democrats in NA discard Pittman as soon as they get a whiff of public opinion on eminent domain?  I certainly wouldn’t want this guy Nick watching my back or leading me into battle!  I’d be disposed of in no time given his and his Party’s lack of allegiance and support.  Nick and his local Bergen County Democratic machine or cronies, which also rely on Hudson County support, make me embarrassed to be a Democrat.  Where’s loyalty, endorsement, support in tough time, concern for the “every” man?  Pitman was deeply concerned and sincere about the plight of NA, regretfully, and I hope he learns a lesson; he became too dependent upon his “Party” and “Party Leader” at the expense of his own beliefs and opinions.  He kowtowed to the “Party Leader’s” flavored message of the day, week or month, rather than standing his own ground, in my view because he was given assurances by the “Party” that all is well.  The ignorance of the electorate, in general, is bliss, and it’s this ignorance that people like Nick and Massa take advantage of, and capitalized on yesterday.  Didn’t Massa and “his team” initially support Pittman, sign agreements and the like?  Massa had a goal when he was elected, and that was to achieve the victory he did yesterday, with his old friend and acquaintance from the Board of Ed days at his side.  Let’s be real, the money that EnCap and the Meadowlands Commission are negotiating, which benefits NA, transcends NA and its local political base.  Let’s be real, if eminent domain is coming, the State will take the lead in this through the Meadowlands Commission.  NA has no real say in this “play”, but to take the advice and take the money and run…. It’s a done deal because too much has been allowed to be at stake.  There’s also the issue of the approval of municipal funding or extraordinary funds from the Department of Community Affairs;  the direct tie between the Meadowlands Commission and the Department of Community Affairs is very blatant and obvious.

ENCAP is a bad deal for NA as it is. Unfortunately, something needs to be done about Porete Ave., Spring Air Mattress, and numerous Ridge Rd. locations. I don't think Massa and team have any plan in place to address these issues.

As for NAToday. That sight changes with the wind. It was fanatically pro Pittman in the past. I love how they post as a legit news site and never print the names behind the writers.