Lock Up The Knives

Guest BushBacker

Guest BushBacker

Everyone with a Kool-aider in their family should lock up all the knives in their house. When the defeatocrats fail in their attempt to take over the congress, I wouldn't want them slicing their wrists. LOL.

Everyone with a Kool-aider in their family should lock up all the knives in their house.  When the defeatocrats fail in their attempt to take over the congress, I wouldn't want them slicing their wrists. LOL.

So nice of you to care but fear not.

After already enduring 6 years of this wretched, arrogant, lying adminstration whatever happens today will be like a walk in the park

Everyone with a Kool-aider in their family should lock up all the knives in their house.  When the defeatocrats fail in their attempt to take over the congress, I wouldn't want them slicing their wrists. LOL.

BwaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHHaHaHaHaaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHHaHaHaHaaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaH

aHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa :ph34r:

BwaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHHaHaHaHaaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHHaHaHaHaaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaH

aHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa :lol:

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa :lol:

HaHaHa

You lame duck lovers Qwack me up

HaHaHa :D

What's worse than having the cowboy spend a day campaigning for you?

Having the cowboy spend TWO days campaigning for you! :D

Guest Patriot

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa :P

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa :D

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa :D

I agree with you, Nancy Pelosi as head of the dems ??? LOL.

Guest a proud american

No need to lock up the knives, but to you bushbacker supporters, stay away from tall buildings for a while, double your medication and keep your appointments with your doctors.

Guest BushBacker
OLD NEWS!

WAKE UP TO REALITY!

THE PEOPLE HAVE OVERWHELMINGLY REJECTED YOUR COWBOY AND HIS VISION (OR LACK OF) FOR THE COUNTRY!

You want reality ? Can you say, "cut and run" ?? You think Iraq is a problem now ? Wait till we leave and Iran takes over Iraq. That puts Iran on the doorstep of Israel and control over most of the mideast oil. Lets see how the spineless defeatocrats respond to that scenario .

OLD NEWS!

WAKE UP TO REALITY!

THE PEOPLE HAVE OVERWHELMINGLY REJECTED YOUR COWBOY AND HIS VISION (OR LACK OF) FOR THE COUNTRY!

True, but they didn't embrace the liberal agenda either. Nationwide, if you look at it, the gains were made, predominately, by "blue dog" Democrats. Had the Republicans held to their fiscally conservative roots, they would have held on.

I've said it before, these Republicans, SPEND TOO MUCH OF OUR MONEY.

You want reality ?  Can you say, "cut and run" ??  You think Iraq is a problem now ?  Wait till we leave and Iran takes over Iraq. That puts Iran on the doorstep of Israel and control over most of the mideast oil. Lets see how the spineless defeatocrats respond to that scenario .

Go back to sleep, come back when you have something other than meaningless sound bites to offer.

The BIG problem in Iraq was created by the cowboy and will remain his legacy.

True, but they didn't embrace the liberal agenda either.  Nationwide, if you look at it, the gains were made, predominately, by "blue dog" Democrats.  Had the Republicans held to their fiscally conservative roots, they would have held on.

I've said it before, these Republicans, SPEND TOO MUCH OF OUR MONEY.

I think these damn poiticians spend too much of our money.

I truly hope this election wasn't as much a DEM/REP thing as it was the people making a statement that we're damn tired of this two-party bickering BS and will no longer accept it. I hope all the bozos in government will realize that it's time they started doing for the country and not their own personal agendas, otherwise they can get the boot too.