Arthur Petigrew

Guest Guest_VOTER_*

Guest Guest_VOTER_*

Mr. Petigrew you should be ashamed of yourself, yes I know about all the dirt and graffitti and the area under 280 that is not maintained and all the bird shit under 280 on F.E.R. Blvd. S, but I did not realize that the parking lot behind your house belongs to the town of Harrison, WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU DO FOR YOUR WARD? YOU SURE DON'T CLEAN IT UP, AND YOU AND VILLATA ARE ALLOWING ALL THIS CRAP TO GO ON. PLEASE MR. PETIGREW WHAT ARE YOU FOR? WE ALL KNOW ON HOW MANY JOBS YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE, LAST ELECTION WE RECEIVED THE LETTER FROM YOUR FRIEND THE MAYOR NOTING SALARIES AND NAMES, WHAT ELSE ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

YOU HAVE:

HOUSING

JOBS

WHAT ARE YOU GIVING US?

Mr. Petigrew you should be ashamed of yourself, yes I know about all the dirt and graffitti and the area under 280 that is not maintained and all the bird shit under 280 on F.E.R. Blvd. S, but I did not realize that the parking lot behind your house belongs to the town of Harrison, WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU DO FOR YOUR WARD? YOU SURE DON'T CLEAN IT UP, AND YOU AND VILLATA ARE ALLOWING ALL THIS CRAP TO GO ON. PLEASE MR. PETIGREW WHAT ARE YOU FOR?  WE ALL KNOW ON HOW MANY JOBS YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE, LAST ELECTION WE RECEIVED THE LETTER FROM YOUR FRIEND THE MAYOR NOTING SALARIES AND NAMES, WHAT ELSE ARE YOU WAITING FOR? 

YOU HAVE:

HOUSING

JOBS

WHAT ARE YOU GIVING US?

Artie is a stand up guy who truly cares about the town and the people, not like you Stevie Boy who only got involved when you didn't get your way!!

Guest Guest in the know
Mr. Petigrew you should be ashamed of yourself, yes I know about all the dirt and graffitti and the area under 280 that is not maintained and all the bird shit under 280 on F.E.R. Blvd. S, but I did not realize that the parking lot behind your house belongs to the town of Harrison, WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU DO FOR YOUR WARD? YOU SURE DON'T CLEAN IT UP, AND YOU AND VILLATA ARE ALLOWING ALL THIS CRAP TO GO ON. PLEASE MR. PETIGREW WHAT ARE YOU FOR?  WE ALL KNOW ON HOW MANY JOBS YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE, LAST ELECTION WE RECEIVED THE LETTER FROM YOUR FRIEND THE MAYOR NOTING SALARIES AND NAMES, WHAT ELSE ARE YOU WAITING FOR? 

YOU HAVE:

HOUSING

JOBS

WHAT ARE YOU GIVING US?

ARTIE IS A GOOD STAND UP GUY THAT IS DOWN TO EARTH AND TRIES TO HELP WHENEVER HE CAN. HE ISN'T A PHONY LIKE STEVE McC.!!!!!!

YOU HAVE:

HOUSING

JOBS

WHAT ARE YOU GIVING US?

any word from pettigrew, no answer for the residents yet?

YOU HAVE:

HOUSING

JOBS

WHAT ARE YOU GIVING US?

frankly, why you asking him? it's the wife you should be addressing. afterall,she's artie's PITBULL! have you seen anything so ****** in your life???come on have pity after this last run artie completely lost his balls? :o

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

ARTIE IS A GOOD STAND UP GUY THAT IS DOWN TO EARTH AND TRIES TO HELP WHENEVER HE CAN. HE ISN'T A PHONY LIKE STEVE McC.!!!!!!

Thanks for telling me that your husband is great, I just don't see it. Why does he neglect his ward? Clean it up, it looks very clean in front of his house, he should do the same for the entire ward, afterall it is his responsibility as council person isen't it? does he have to beg the mayor for that? if he does he's the pathetic person because he should fight for his ward. Oh he doesn't want to loose his job, and dosn't want to put his family's jobs in jeopardy, I GET IT, WHY TAKE THE JOBS AND HOUSING FOR WHAT SO YOU CAN BE INDEBTED TO THE MAYOR.

guess you don't know them both, one is an honest person as i see it living here for many many years, the other has got himself in with a bunch of crooks that he can't even make the right decisions for our town. I remember when he worked in ma bell and got fired around the time he was to marry, and there were quarters missing too, he did not retire from there he got canned, remember artie? so don't be so kind to put him up on a pedestal he does have many ghosts in the closet as do many people. steve on the other hand could easily be in the same boat as artie but i think he will not allow anyone to bully him around, after all he never had to ask for nothing from the town, just fairness as i see it. but around here fairness falls in the hands of the politicians which are all corrupt and crooks. artie about your house what happened? it seems you got special treatment and realize you are special needs but man realize what you are doing.

Artie is a stand up guy who truly cares about the town and the people, not like you Stevie Boy who only got involved when you didn't get your way!!

Artie also known as Party Artie is nothing but an ass, no, no, he is a ref that is an important thing and he is a council man for many years and realy applies himself very well on the mayors ass. Sure his children are grown and do not require the school system, so he could care less. we do have children, we might not own property but we live here ok artie. so you have a home, which was probably handed to you, we don't have that luck, but we do have the right to a good school system, do something about it, our kids are not getting anywhere with this abott school with low low potential and grades, get us out of there.

Artie also known as Party Artie is nothing but an ass, no, no, he is a ref that is an important thing and he is a council man for many years and realy applies himself very well on the mayors ass. Sure his children are grown and do not require the school system, so he could care less. we do have children, we might not own property but we live here ok artie.  so you have a home, which was probably handed to you, we don't have that luck, but we do have the right to a good school system, do something about it, our kids are not getting anywhere with this abott school with low low potential and grades, get us out of there.

The Abbot designation gives us a tremendous amount of money and new school buildings, in case you didn't realize this Steve. We qualify because we no longer have the tax base to support the school system. THIS IS ONE OF THE MANY REASONS WE NEED THE REDEVELOPMENT AREA TO BE COMPLETED ASAP!

The Abbot designation gives us a tremendous amount of money and new school buildings, in case you didn't realize this Steve. We qualify because we no longer have the tax base to support the school system. THIS IS ONE OF THE MANY REASONS WE NEED THE REDEVELOPMENT AREA TO BE COMPLETED ASAP!

Yes you have all the answers Mr. Pettigrew they realy fill your head with alot of shit cause I am aware that you are not a very educated man when it comes down to knowing what realy works for Harrison, afterall, they have you by your balls,

your job, and all your family members jobs, doesn't your wife work for the BOE too, come on who are you kidding, that system does not work for Harrison, do your homework and use your brain, it dosen't take much to realize that it will be a failure. WHERE ARE OUR TAX BILLS? I KNOW WE WILL BE RECEIVING THEM AFTER ELECTIONS SO THAT WE CAN THEN CRY OVER THE INCREASE.

EXACTLY HOW IS THIS REDEVELOPMENT GOING TO WORK AND GIVE UP MORE RATEABLES, WHEN WE ARE NOT GETTING ANYTHING FOR A WHILE, REMEMBER TAX EXEMPTION OR ABATEMENTS FOR MANY YEARS.

Yes you have all the answers Mr. Pettigrew they realy fill your head with alot of shit cause I am aware that you are not a very educated man when it comes down to knowing what realy works for Harrison, afterall, they have you by your balls,

your job, and all your family members jobs, doesn't your wife work for the BOE too, come on who are you kidding, that system does not work for Harrison, do your homework and use your brain, it dosen't take much to realize that it will be a failure.  WHERE ARE OUR TAX BILLS?  I KNOW WE WILL BE RECEIVING THEM AFTER ELECTIONS SO THAT WE CAN THEN CRY OVER THE INCREASE.

EXACTLY HOW IS THIS REDEVELOPMENT GOING TO WORK AND GIVE UP MORE RATEABLES, WHEN WE ARE NOT GETTING ANYTHING FOR A WHILE, REMEMBER TAX EXEMPTION OR ABATEMENTS FOR MANY YEARS.

that cash cow has come to a hault, god willing your sorry ass is outta there! the last card has been dealt and STEVE WILL PREVAIL, IF I WERE YOU I'LL THROW THAT PITBULL OF YOURS ONE LAST BONE! NO TELLING WHAT SHE'LL DO??? :ph34r::lol:

that cash cow has come to a hault, god willing your sorry ass is outta there! the last card has been dealt and STEVE WILL PREVAIL, IF I WERE YOU I'LL THROW THAT PITBULL OF YOURS ONE LAST BONE! NO TELLING WHAT SHE'LL DO??? :P  :P

SUCH POETRY SHOULD BE PLAYED AT THE COUNCIL MEETING TONIGHT. ONE LAST DANCE WITH LADY PITBULL DEAR? :P

Guest Gust 888
frankly, why you asking him? it's the wife you should be addressing. afterall,she's artie's PITBULL! have you seen anything so ****** in your life???come on have pity after this last run artie completely lost his balls? :P

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Yea His Wife Has Them...

the truth is, artie was a loser as a kid and now a bigger loser as an adult hes done nothing for harrison NOTHING

Can't believe Artie carries a rubber duckie in his pocket. OK Artie now go home and watch SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS. Now I know why many town meetings were cancelled so that you wont miss your cartoons.

Can't believe Artie carries a rubber duckie in his pocket.  OK Artie now go home and watch SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS.  Now I know why many town meetings were cancelled so that you wont miss your cartoons.

hey now.........he has to fill the spot where normal men have well.......... men parts!....... i believe his were turned over to the ???????????? family! :ph34r: every last one has used and abused them. :lol: