Senate Race

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

I can't wait to see if the Kool-aiders can elect Menendez to the Senate. Here's a guy that's been investigated by the feds and may at some point be arrested for receiving kick-backs.

On the other side you have Kean who is intelligent, honest and honorable. I'm not sure Hudson County is ready for someone with these traits.

I can't wait to see if the Kool-aiders can elect Menendez to the Senate. Here's a guy that's been investigated by the feds and may at some point be arrested for receiving kick-backs. 

On the other side you have Kean who is intelligent, honest and honorable. I'm not sure Hudson County is ready for someone with these traits.

Kean? We're NOT ready for another delusional Bush boot-licker.

But YOU are a LIAR!

Virtually EVERY news outlet had coverage of gasbag Limbaugh attempting the impossible. trying to make a bigger ass of himself than he already was yet NONE had anything to say about the 'snuff film' YOU ALLEGE CNN ran but can't remember anything about. FACTS! We want FACTS! NOT your ASININE BS!

Once again you've just demonstrated what a LIAR you are, would explain your love for Bush et al, biirds of a feather......................

Guest DeepSixYourWristWatch
But YOU are a LIAR!

Virtually EVERY news outlet had coverage of gasbag Limbaugh attempting the impossible. trying to make a bigger ass of himself than he already was yet NONE had anything to say about the 'snuff film' YOU ALLEGE CNN ran but can't remember anything about.  FACTS!  We want FACTS!  NOT your ASININE BS!

Once again you've just demonstrated what a LIAR you are, would explain your love for Bush et al, biirds of a feather......................

Anderson Cooper's 360 showed it first. All the news channels showed the Marine who was shot and killed by a sniper and the cable shows labeled the clip "Snuff film"

Guest Patriot
But YOU are a LIAR!

Virtually EVERY news outlet had coverage of gasbag Limbaugh attempting the impossible. trying to make a bigger ass of himself than he already was yet NONE had anything to say about the 'snuff film' YOU ALLEGE CNN ran but can't remember anything about.  FACTS!  We want FACTS!  NOT your ASININE BS!

Wrong story, wrong page. Lay off the Kool-aid.

Obviously America isn't ready for someone intelligent, honest, and honorable or we wouldn't have had to suffer the inability, ineptness, arrogance, and corruption of the Shrub administration.

Anderson Cooper's 360 showed it first. All the news channels showed the Marine who was shot and killed by a sniper and the cable shows labeled the clip "Snuff film"

A marine being hit by sniper-fire is a far cry from a 'snuff-film', it's one of the ugly REALITIES of war, something Dummy, Rummy, and the Dick would rather we didn't learn of and even THEY had NOTHING to say about this.

JUST MORE OF PATRAT'S STUPID, ASININE, BASELESS, REMF BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if you've ever seen newsreel footage of D-Day we see US soldiers dying there too.

That's NOT a snuff-film. it's what is known as the reality of war. Something unfamiliar to the REMF PatRat and the Shrub gang as well. You don't see a lot of the reality of war in the skies of Alabama.

As much as the cowboy would like us to believe war is all about swagger and waddling around the deck of an aircraft carrier spouting cheap, meaningless sound bites THAT IS NOT THE CASE.

So, two words for PatRat, the first starts with F and the second ends with F.