Culture Warrior

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

I read a great book this past week, "Culture Warrior" by Bill O'Reilly. This should be required reading for all radical left Kool-aiders.

For those Kool-aiders that aren't too far gone, this book may bring you back to reality in the real world.

I read a great book this past week,  "Culture Warrior" by Bill O'Reilly.  This should be required reading for all radical left Kool-aiders.

For those Kool-aiders that aren't too far gone, this book may bring you back to reality in the real world.

Have you ever considered reading any NON-fiction instead of these comic(al) books you're always plugging?

Given your lack of familiarity with truth I guess not.

Guest BushBacker
I read a great book this past week,  "Culture Warrior" by Bill O'Reilly.  This should be required reading for all radical left Kool-aiders.

Just finished the book last night. You're right , it should be required reading for all Kool-aiders. But they won't go near it, it would make them see how stupid they are.

Just finished the book last night.  You're right , it should be required reading for  all Kool-aiders.  But they won't go near it, it would make them see how stupid they are.

I would indeed feel very stupid if I wasted my time reading some drivel written by one of your hero clowns or listening to some scum like Rush Gasbag. HE should know better than anyone what it's like not getting your drugs, junkie ass that he is.

Culture Warrior

What an apt title for anything YOU wankers would be reading, BushWanker and PatRat both certainly seem to try and fight against culture every chance they get.

Guest a proud american
Culture Warrior

What an apt title for anything YOU wankers would be reading, BushWanker and PatRat both certainly seem to try and fight against culture every chance they get.

Now now we shouldn't criticize people for reading books. Even though anything O'Reilly writes has to be considered comedy atleast they are attempting to strengthen their resolve to be literate fools. If they really want to read a good book here is a recommendation. Read Conservatives without Conscience. It's written by John Dean and it explains in great detail why we have people like Bush Backer and Patriot and how easy it is for them to be misled. Be careful though, its written by a former Republican and there are no pictures to shorten the pages. However there are alot of facts and they may find it tough to read. Especially when we know how hard it is for them to tear themselves away from Fox News. You know the place where they get their facts. But good luck any way.

Guest Patriot
Culture Warrior

Culture Warrior is now #1 on the NY Times bestseller list. I think there's a lot of Kool-aiders out there having an epiphany.

Guest BushBacker
Culture Warrior is now #1 on the NY Times bestseller list. I think there's a lot of Kool-aiders out there having an epiphany.

"Culture Warrior" is the first #1 best-seller that the N.Y. Times hasn't reviewed. A little liberal bias ? Their logo should be "All the news that's left enough to print".

People are starting to wise up to the NY TImes agenda, their circulation is way down, they've laid off a lot of people. The Kool-aid movement is going downhill.

"Culture Warrior" is the first #1 best-seller that the N.Y. Times hasn't reviewed. A little liberal bias ?  Their logo should be "All the news that's left enough to print".

People are starting to wise up to the NY TImes agenda, their circulation is way down, they've laid off a lot of people. The Kool-aid movement is going downhill.

And YOU are reading it <_<