accident on Kearny ave

Guest Guest

I heard it was a jay-walking, radical left, kool-aid drinker who walked into the side of a moving car and then tried to blame the driver for being on the road.

I would call you an A**hole but that would be a horrible insult to A**holes everywhere. But seeing what you call yourself it's no great surprise.

Guest Sad Story

From what I understand it was a husband and wife. He was killed and she is critical. If it's the two people that I was told it was, they are always out walking Kearny Avenue. I can remember them for the past 10 to 15 years. They were always holding hands. To the jokers that responded to this post, I don't know if

I feel more sorry for the couple or YOU.

Does anyone have any info on the pedestrians stuck on Kearny ave?

Guest Townsman
I heard it was a jay-walking, radical left, kool-aid drinker who walked into the side of a moving car and then tried to blame the driver for being on the road.

HEY A$$HOLE BUSHBACKER:

This sums up what you are!!!

This is the crap on this site that I have wrote to the webmaster about.

You are a complete idiot who does nothing but post crap on this site at all topics.

The webmaster should stop posting anything from you, for it is just like you, WORTHLESS!!!!!!

With your stinking attitude you would do us all a great favor if YOU would walk in front of a large, moving truck. So typical of your kind that you have no respect or concern for any other than your own, selfish, sanctimonius self. There is a special section in hell for people like you.

From what I understand it was a husband and wife.  He was killed and she is critical.  If it's the two people that I was told it was, they are always out walking Kearny Avenue.  I can remember them for the past 10 to 15 years.  They were always holding hands.  To the jokers that responded to this post, I don't know if

I feel more sorry for the couple or YOU.

In BB's Defense there was ANOTHER accident, IIRC, on Saturday, that happened as he said..guy ran out into the side of a moving car, and creamed at the driver.

In BB's Defense there was ANOTHER accident, IIRC,  on Saturday, that happened as he said..guy ran out into the side of a moving car, and creamed at the driver.

So what's his defense? That much like his little cowboy hero he jumped to confusion and shot from the hip without knowing the FACTS?

The Dummy/Rummy/Dick mantra-----Ready! Fire! Aim!

THAT ain't no defense!

An A-hole is an A-hole is an A-hole.................