THE GARDEN STATE NOW THE FAG STATE!

oldfart56

my old pal flagman was wrong! trash trash from trenton!!! the state is now LOST! :(:( TIME TO CHANGE THE STATE NAME TO "G A Y VILLE" THE SAYING IS NOW THE FAG STATE!!! YOU THINK THE THINGS THE REST OF THE COUNTRY WAS BAD " JUST WAIT!!!!! :o:o:o:o OK BUSH BACKER BACK THIS!! YOU SAY YOU LIKE BACK!!! OH THATS "BUSH" HUM! :rolleyes::unsure:

my old pal  flagman was wrong! trash trash from trenton!!! the state is now LOST! :(  :( TIME TO CHANGE THE STATE NAME TO "G A Y  VILLE" THE SAYING IS NOW THE FAG STATE!!! YOU THINK THE THINGS THE REST OF THE COUNTRY WAS BAD " JUST WAIT!!!!! :o  :o  :o  :o  OK BUSH BACKER BACK THIS!! YOU SAY YOU LIKE BACK!!! OH THATS "BUSH" HUM! :rolleyes:  :unsure:

So nice to hear from the Christian right.

Are you able to type while wearing your hood and robe or must you remove it first?

Guest KearnyKard68
my old pal  flagman was wrong! trash trash from trenton!!! the state is now LOST! :(  :( TIME TO CHANGE THE STATE NAME TO "G A Y  VILLE" THE SAYING IS NOW THE FAG STATE!!! YOU THINK THE THINGS THE REST OF THE COUNTRY WAS BAD " JUST WAIT!!!!! :o  :o  :o  :o  OK BUSH BACKER BACK THIS!! YOU SAY YOU LIKE BACK!!! OH THATS "BUSH" HUM! :lol:  :unsure:

WHAT ??? I have no idea what the hell you're trying to say. You need to lay off the sauce.

my old pal  flagman was wrong! trash trash from trenton!!! the state is now LOST! :(  :( TIME TO CHANGE THE STATE NAME TO "G A Y  VILLE" THE SAYING IS NOW THE FAG STATE!!! YOU THINK THE THINGS THE REST OF THE COUNTRY WAS BAD " JUST WAIT!!!!! :o  :o  :o  :o  OK BUSH BACKER BACK THIS!! YOU SAY YOU LIKE BACK!!! OH THATS "BUSH" HUM! :lol:  :unsure:

As usual your attitude is very Christ-like.

As usual your attitude is very Christ-like.

my old pal  flagman was wrong! trash trash from trenton!!! the state is now LOST! :(  :( TIME TO CHANGE THE STATE NAME TO "G A Y  VILLE" THE SAYING IS NOW THE FAG STATE!!! YOU THINK THE THINGS THE REST OF THE COUNTRY WAS BAD " JUST WAIT!!!!! :lol:  :o  :o  :o  OK BUSH BACKER BACK THIS!! YOU SAY YOU LIKE BACK!!! OH THATS "BUSH" HUM! :lol:  :lol:

The sunshine state is now called the "senile white trtash state". :P

my old pal  flagman was wrong! trash trash from trenton!!! the state is now LOST! :(  :( TIME TO CHANGE THE STATE NAME TO "G A Y  VILLE" THE SAYING IS NOW THE FAG STATE!!! YOU THINK THE THINGS THE REST OF THE COUNTRY WAS BAD " JUST WAIT!!!!! :o  :o  :o  :o  OK BUSH BACKER BACK THIS!! YOU SAY YOU LIKE BACK!!! OH THATS "BUSH" HUM! :D  :unsure:

Usually the people that complain about gays or fags as they call them are the ones getting it up the *ss .... look at this guy from Colorado the Rev.Ted Haggard :lol:

Usually the people that complain about gays or fags as they call them are the ones getting it up the *ss .... look at this guy from Colorado the Rev.Ted Haggard <_<

You'll have to excuse Joey. He spent alot of hi youth in the Kearny ashpits. He's never been quite right since. :lol: