Larry The Councilman

Guest Chez

What gives with this guy Larry Bennett? He has been playing all sides of the fence for the last few years and now before he even takes his seat as a councilman he thinks he is the Senator.Where does he even get off holding a party for $30.00 a head at the ELK's. I wonder where that money went.

What gives with this guy Larry Bennett? He has been playing all sides of the fence for the last few years and now before he even takes his seat as a councilman he thinks he is the Senator.Where does he even get off holding a party for $30.00 a head at the ELK's. I wonder where that money went.

HELLO,

IN HIS POCKET.

His campaign - and why would you care anyway did you go! He donates more of his time and money than anyother person in the town-you should be happy that he is a council member.

Get a grip, What to you care that he had a party and charged $30.00 did someone twist your arm to go. I think not so mind your business and leave him alone

Please leave him alone. Out of all the political people he is actual one who does something for the community and those in need. Did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe he is donating a certain amount of money to some disabled childrens organization. Yes he is very involved with that and did so many years before he became political!!!!!!

Guest Larry for Senator

Hey chez ball. What have you done for the community lately?? Why don't you try to match the time Larry spends helping others and maybe you would not be such a chez bag.

YOU ARE AN A*SHOLE

Please leave him alone.  Out of all the political people he is actual one who does something for the community and those in need.  Did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe he is donating a certain amount of money to some disabled childrens organization.  Yes he is very involved with that and did so many years before he became political!!!!!!

I don't dispute that Larry is a good guy, he is, but he works for the valley, Need I say more.

Guest Guest Ghost Writer

If you had a quarter of the heart that Larry has let alone brains, you wouldn't post something so ridiculous.

He is a good family man, who gives his time and efforts to good causes (Lions and Elks etc. ) to do nothing but help people who are not as fortunate as others!

As one who paid the money for the party I was willing to do so and gladly! He will do a lot of good for this town, only he will be doing it as a member of the council and not just as one of us.

If you had a problem with the $30.00 a head for the party, then please don't contribute!

Instead please take your $30.00 and go buy a CLUE!!!

Maybe it went back into the community... DO you even know what Larry Bennett does????? probably not, that's why you have something to say. Why don't you spend a day in the life of Larry Bennett? then you can see what he does, and who he does it for. Larry made a name for himself in the community, brought new ideas, and got people involved. Do you think the current mayor has done what Larry Bennett does....? I think not.

McDumbs party is tonight.... ask him where the money from his goes? It help him buy his shore house that's where.... Larry Bennett is just poor slob, like all of us, and cares about his town, and the people in it. SO JUST SHUT THE HELL UP WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT

If you had a quarter of the heart that Larry has let alone brains, you wouldn't post something so ridiculous.

He is a good family man, who gives his time and efforts to good causes (Lions and Elks etc. ) to do nothing but help people who are not as fortunate as others! 

As one who paid the money for the party I was willing to do so and gladly!  He will do a lot of good for this town, only he will be doing it as a member of the council and not just as one of us. 

If you had a problem with the $30.00 a head for the party, then please don't contribute! 

Instead please take your $30.00 and go buy a CLUE!!!

I AM NOT A MCD. FAN , BUT I DO AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT LARRY BENNET , HE IS A MAN WITH A GREAT HEART AND DOES DO GOOD THING FFOR THE POOR PEOPLE IN TOWN AND ALOT OF PEOPLE SHOULD REALIZE THIS ABOUT HIM....MILLAM MAY NOT BE THE ANSWER FOR THIS TOWN BUT WE DO HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE,,,,MCDUM IS JUST NOT CUTTING IT ,HE IS A CROOK LIAR AND THIEF, LARRY NEEDS TO GET ON ANOTHER TICKET AND HELP CHANGE THINGS AROUND FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THIS TOWN.....LARRY TRY TO STAY HONEST AND DON'T GET LIKE THE REST OF THEM PLEASEIN HONOR OF YOUR SON WHO WAS A GREAT KID...

Guest Digusting people

Larry has been involved with this town for many years - many, many years before he even considered running for councilman. He gives his heart and soul to such worhty causes in this town and did so prior to his years holding office. Name many of the other political people who have done the same, I'm sure you can't come up with any. Why is that, because they only got involved once they were appointed, they are now obligated to attend to fundraisers. In the past Larry did it not because he was holding some type of office but because her truly cares!!!!!

Larry has been involved with this town for many years - many, many years before he even considered running for councilman.  He gives his heart and soul to such worhty causes in this town and did so prior to his years holding office.  Name many of the other political people who have done the same, I'm sure you can't come up with any.  Why is that, because they only got involved once they were appointed, they are now obligated to attend to fundraisers.  In the past Larry did it not because he was holding some type of office but because her truly cares!!!!!

No doubt, harrison residents are lucky that Larry Gives a sh--. Ninety nine percent of the people who grew up here have moved on to greener pastures.