WHERE'S MIKE & HIS MORONMOBLIE

Guest ME

How come Mike, You know the one that owns that rat hole restaurant near the river dose not have any signs on his restuarant, & PLease , Please Don't write that there on the building next door or on his suv. Dose not count. WHY NOT ON THE PLACE THAT MAKE HIM A LIVING ARE YOU ASHAMED OR AFRAID YOU MAY LOSE SOME McDONOUGH CUSTOMERS. Just like in June you Did NOT Have any Signs. Shame Shame. & Oh On election day Please don't blow your horn on your Moronmoblie, We know your with the Moron team you do not have to prove it,

How come Mike, You know the one that owns that rat hole restaurant near the river dose not have any signs on his restuarant, & PLease , Please Don't write that there on the building next door or on his suv. Dose not count. WHY NOT ON THE PLACE THAT MAKE HIM A LIVING ARE YOU ASHAMED OR AFRAID YOU MAY LOSE SOME McDONOUGH CUSTOMERS. Just like in June you Did NOT Have any Signs. Shame Shame. & Oh On election day Please don't blow your horn on your Moronmoblie, We know your with the Moron team you do not have to prove it,

On Nov. 8th let's all get ready to sing " bye bye Mike, bye bye Anselmo, bye bye Stevie Boy, bye bye joey, etc. etc. These people are so self serving that they are transparent!

YOU ARE THE MORON THAT SITS AND POSTS STUPID COMMENTS. LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF YOU HAVE NOTHING EDUCATED TO COMMENT ON STAY THE F--K OFF THIS SITE BEFORE I CRACK YOU. YOUR MOTHER SHOULD BE READING YOU STUPID REMARKS AND SEE WHAT A WASTE IT WAS TO PAY THE TUITION.

You can get a good meal at a good price at Mike's restaurant. I have never seen a rat there, but I haven't seen you there either. I go there to eat, not read signs.

Please let me know who the moron who posted this is I would like to teach you a thing or two, first as a business you should not post any political signs, it is simply not a good business decision, second I eat at this establishment because I love the food and the atmosphere, I have never come across rats or roaches in all the years me and my family have been patronizing this establishment, they are hard working family people maybe you should learn a thing or two about that. Thay have worked very hard for what they have you just sound like a jealous and envious stupid moron. What the heck do you card anyway what signs they have or not? DO YOU PAY THEIR BILLS ASSHOLE?

On Nov. 8th let's all get ready to sing " bye bye Mike, bye bye Anselmo, bye bye Stevie Boy, bye bye joey, etc. etc. These people are so self serving that they are transparent!

great posting, how did you think of that? you are a very smart person, did you attend Harrison High School? Top of your class I bet.

How come you care? who the hell are you? are you taking a survey? I think the mayor needs your input he's the one who can't run a town, Mike and his family are perfectly fine they know how to run their business, they seem to be doing fine without you. Do you work for the sign company? keep counting and shut up little one