HINCHCLIFF

Guest Guest

I wonder were Hinchcliffs support signs are , Who are You supporting,You were totally against McD in June . What happened turned Your back on all the People who supported You , I hear if You stay out of this Your Bro will get promted to Capt.......So You are just another Slleeeeeeezzzzzz. You know what they say what goes around comes around,,,I hope You don't plan on running for anything anymore.....You are just another liar and sneak...You can't even support those who back You up when You were running. SHAME ON YOU.

I wonder were Hinchcliffs support signs are , Who are You supporting,You were totally against McD in June . What happened turned Your back on all the People who supported You , I hear if You stay out  of this Your Bro will get promted to Capt.......So You are just another Slleeeeeeezzzzzz. You know what  they say what goes around comes around,,,I hope You don't plan on running for anything anymore.....You are just another liar  and sneak...You can't even support those who back You up when You were running.    SHAME ON YOU.

sweet........take it up with maria and your portugese society members. :lol:

I wonder were Hinchcliffs support signs are , Who are You supporting,You were totally against McD in June . What happened turned Your back on all the People who supported You , I hear if You stay out  of this Your Bro will get promted to Capt.......So You are just another Slleeeeeeezzzzzz. You know what  they say what goes around comes around,,,I hope You don't plan on running for anything anymore.....You are just another liar  and sneak...You can't even support those who back You up when You were running.    SHAME ON YOU.

YOU BEEN SERVED!!!!!BUSTED!!! B):lol::lol:

THERE'S TOO MANY FAMILY MEMBERS AT STAKE.THEY NEED THEIR JOBS! HE HAS ENTERED THE WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM. WILL BE FEATURED ON AMW NEXT WEEK PRESSING THE MAYOR'S SHORTS AND HOLDING HIS TROPICAL DRINK WITH A COASTER! :lol:B):lol:

You'll be saying the same thing about Milan and his crew of losers, wait and see. It will only be a couple more weeks. You'll wonder where they all went as they crawl back into their holes for another four years.

I was wondering that myself, I have not seen any signs on his front yard or windows, i haven't even seen this guy around town or involved in any political walking or talking for the opposition against the current puppets. What is his stand on this election, was this guy Hinchcliffe working with those other puppets?

I bet he was and I am sure he let people down, you usualy judge a person by his or her actions, talk is cheap.

you might of hit the nail on the head, you don't hear from Hinchclife at all. I know the McCormicks were behind him, didn't Maria walk all over town with him? did they have a falling out? It does not seem right, can you answer that Hinchclife?

You people don't get it, it was all about him and his family that's all

I'm sure that there is a reason that Hinchliffe is not on anyones side in this election, and i'm sure it's because he was aproached and asked or told that no promotions will be going to be given to any family member if he got involved, you are probably correct he lied and told everyone what they wanted to hear and many people voted for him, he was not successful in becoming mayor so therefore he could care less about anyone else, what worries me is that if he did succeed in becoming Mayor would he be doing the same. People don't change, greed changes them.

IT'S CALLED HAVING NO BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw him kissing Mcdoughnas butt at a recent fundraiser.

and that surprises anyone why??????brother dearest needs this promotion.

not to mention the other leeches there. uncle in law just doesn't cut it anymore.

where is the love for a better town??it was all about a fatter wallet for the family.

sad isn't it! leech on people!

IT'S CALLED HAVING NO BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical tactic by that family. They threaten, complain and then get their way. A word of caution to the brothers. Make sure you put ***** on your take home ****. We don't want another *******.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Yes You did that is because His brother is going to be Captain if He stay out of this election , in other words don't support the other team...So that make Him Just as bad as the McDumb bunch....Not to be trusted...

Give him a chance to wake up and realize that his family members will not get

promoted, not because they don't deserve it but because we live in Harrison, corruption and games are played. TAKE THEM TO COURT, YOU CAN BEAT CITY HALL IN HUDSON COUNTY..............

HINCHCLIFE IS NOT A STAND UP GUY. HE'S ALL ABOUT BULL CRAP

Hinchy wanted to run and wanted to change things but unfortunately he was told by the mindless monkeys that pull the lever for the powers that be instead of doing what's right for themselves. Keep pulling that handle and the taxes and crime will keep going up and the police and fire will keep going down. I know Hinchy and I know he wants what is good for Harrison. Leave the guy alone he'll be back.

Hinchy wanted to run and wanted to change things but unfortunately he was told by the mindless monkeys that pull the lever for the powers that be instead of doing what's right for themselves.  Keep pulling that handle and the taxes and crime will keep going up and the police and fire will keep going down.  I know Hinchy and I know he wants what is good for Harrison.  Leave the guy alone he'll be back.

What do You mean leave Him alone He will be back.....Well tell Him don't bother if He is this balless we don't want Him back. He has lost a lot of Peoples respect ...Sorry Hinchy You will not get our vote if You evr decide to run for anything , not even garbage man. Maybe You should go work at pv with the rest of them .

Hinchy wanted to run and wanted to change things but unfortunately he was told by the mindless monkeys that pull the lever for the powers that be instead of doing what's right for themselves.  Keep pulling that handle and the taxes and crime will keep going up and the police and fire will keep going down.  I know Hinchy and I know he wants what is good for Harrison.  Leave the guy alone he'll be back.

Please do us all a favor Mr. Hinchcliffe stay the heck out of Harrison, where are you now when the people of Harrison need you, you gave us hope where is your momentum now? I voted for you because you had vision - you had energy, the type to make this town progress in the right direction - you made us feel like yes this is the guy to do it, so it dindn't happen, but you know what you could have kept going and ensure this town that you would be part of it still, BUT NO YOU DECIDE TO HIDE AFTER YOUR LOSS AND IT'S LIKE YOUR HANGING YOUR HEAD DOWN, YOU DID NOT HAVE TO DO THAT - YOU DID A GREAT JOB IN GETTING OUT TO PEOPLE AND INFORMING THEM OF YOUR IDEAS AND THE DIRECTION THAT THIS TOWN COULD BE GOING. YOU BETRAYED US, AND NOW I KNOW THAT IT WAS ALL ABOUT YOU............SCREW... AND THANK YOU FOR NOTHING

Guest Yes in Deed
Please do us all a favor Mr. Hinchcliffe stay the heck out of Harrison, where are you now when the people of Harrison need you, you gave us hope where is your momentum now?  I voted for you because you had vision - you had energy, the type to make this town progress in the right direction - you made us feel like yes this is the guy to do it, so it dindn't happen, but you know what you could have kept going and ensure this town that you would be part of it still, BUT NO YOU DECIDE TO HIDE AFTER YOUR LOSS AND IT'S LIKE YOUR HANGING YOUR HEAD DOWN, YOU DID NOT HAVE TO DO THAT - YOU DID A GREAT JOB IN GETTING OUT TO PEOPLE AND INFORMING THEM OF YOUR IDEAS AND THE DIRECTION THAT THIS TOWN COULD BE GOING.  YOU BETRAYED US, AND NOW I KNOW THAT IT WAS ALL ABOUT YOU............SCREW... AND THANK YOU FOR NOTHING

DITO, Out for No one but Yourself and Family....SHAME ON YOU FOR LIEING TO THE PEOPLE...

id that to promote brother to d/c? have the rest of his nieces/nephews leech off the town?????????be back to do what?exactly?? come out of the closet????????

Guest Guest A
id that to promote brother to d/c? have the rest of his nieces/nephews leech off the town?????????be back to do what?exactly?? come out of the closet????????

Look at the present Mayor and Council. Tell us which ones do not have close friends or relatives on the public payroll.