Kerry/Sheehan

Guest BushBacker

Guest BushBacker

There's a new book out documenting how Cindy Sheehan was "recruited" by John Kerry to oppose the war.

The book will lay out how Kerry and some other anti-American defeatocrats actually went to funerals of American soldiers, trying to recruit family members to protest the war.

Cindy Sheehan was put on the payroll and was actually paid to travel around the country protesting the war.

John Kerry, a man who wanted to be president, thinks it's OK to recruit grieving family members to protest our military's involvement in Iraq.

I hope the Justice Dept. looks into this and determines that a U.S. Senator hiring people to protest the war is a treasonous act and throws Kerry and his cronies in jail.

Somehow, I'm not really surprised by this. It's another example of how low the radical left , Kool-aid drinking defeatocrats have sunk in their hatred of America.

There's a new book out documenting how Cindy Sheehan was "recruited" by John Kerry to oppose the war.

The book will lay out how Kerry and some other anti-American defeatocrats actually went to funerals of American soldiers, trying to recruit family members to protest the war.

Cindy Sheehan was put on the payroll and was actually paid to travel around the country protesting the war. 

John Kerry, a man who wanted to be president, thinks it's OK to recruit grieving family members to protest our military's involvement in Iraq.

I hope the Justice Dept. looks into this and determines that a U.S. Senator hiring people to protest the war is a treasonous act and throws Kerry and his cronies in jail.

Somehow, I'm not really surprised by this. It's  another example of how low the radical left , Kool-aid drinking defeatocrats have sunk in their hatred of America.

Does it also comment about alien abductions to other planets?

Where do you get this stuff? Inside a bottle of your cowboy's Jim Beam or do you just wrap your head in tin-foil and listen to the voices?

The only thing more boring than your asinine Kool-Aid remarks is your continual refusal to make even a nodding acquaintance with facts.

Stumble back to your barstool and have another.

Somehow, I'm not really surprised by this. It's  another example of how low the radical left , Kool-aid drinking defeatocrats have sunk in their hatred of America.

Or..............maybe their lawyers should look at YOU for posting such tripe in a public forum.

Guest a proud american

It was written by OJ and in chapter two he talks about looking for the killers of his wife. The only book you could read and understand is a comic book. Who wrote it and whats the title. Only two types of people would even give this much of a thought. You and and the fools who thinks like you.

It was written by OJ and in chapter two he talks about looking for the killers of his wife. The only book you could read and understand is a comic book. Who wrote it and whats the title. Only two types of people would even give this much of a thought. You and and the fools who thinks like you.

Rumor has it that the cowboy is going to help OJ find the real killer(s) just as soon as he finds Saddams WMDs, watch for THAT book coming soon!

Guest BushBacker

That's the dumbest statement I've read here in a long time. The Kool-aid and your computer don't mix.

Guest Patriot
Does it also comment about alien abductions to other planets?

Where do you get this stuff?  Inside a bottle of your cowboy's Jim Beam or do you just wrap your head in tin-foil and listen to the voices?

The only thing more boring than your asinine Kool-Aid remarks is your continual refusal to make even a nodding acquaintance with facts.

Stumble back to your barstool and have another.

It was on Fox News, Kool-aid breath. Not on the radical left blogger sites.

Or..............maybe their lawyers should look at YOU for posting such tripe in a public forum.

Thats funny, Wise individuals know when lawyers are lying, For their lips are moving. The Town is being wacked by another huge law suit for what the Towns lawyers and private investigators have been spending your tax dollars on. Using deception to obtain your tax dollars is a crime and a shame.

It was on Fox News, Kool-aid breath.  Not on the radical left blogger sites.

IF FOX News was print journalism(journalism used EXTREMELY loosely) it's top uses would be wrapping dead fish and lining the bottom of bird cages.

Rumor has it they'll be doing a news special about Bush's conversations with Abe Lincoln soon.

Guest ChapterOne
IF FOX News was print journalism(journalism used EXTREMELY loosely) it's top uses would be wrapping dead fish and lining the bottom of bird cages.

Rumor has it they'll be doing a news special about Bush's conversations with Abe Lincoln soon.

Fox news is currently investigating all those alligations that have been made about a town resident.

The Kool-aid has you confused about time and dates. I suggest you Google the question.

I suggest YOU LEARN SOME FACTS you stupid WANKER!

Reagan became president in 1981

The Shah was deposed in 1979

Is that math too difficult for you?

The FACT that the Shah was gone BEFORE Reagan became president.

Maybe you're confused with time ehen Reagan was selling missiles to the ENEMY STATE of Iran.

It's no wonder you call yourself BushBacker, you've found someone who's as stupid as you.

Guest BushBacker
They wouldn't know fair and balanced if they tripped over it. But they'll continue as long as fools like you believe what they say.

Fox News is the #1 cable news channel. More viewers than CNN and MSNBC put together. Must be a lot of fools out there.

Fox News is the #1 cable news channel. More viewers than CNN and MSNBC put together.  Must be a lot of fools out there.

And McDonalds sells more food than any five star restaurant in Manhattan, does that make it better food?

Certainly ARE a lot of fools out there, YOU and PatRat are prime examples.

Fox News is the #1 cable news channel. More viewers than CNN and MSNBC put together.  Must be a lot of fools out there.

#1 HOW SO?

In Lies?

Misinformation?

Deception?

Most gullible viewers?

Most accepting of political $?

Most biased and unbalanced?

Ranked by who?

The Wanker Ratings?

Inmates at the Lost in Space ward?

Guest BushBacker
#1 HOW SO?

In Lies?

Misinformation?

Deception?

Most gullible viewers?

Most accepting of political $?

Most biased and unbalanced?

Ranked by who?

The Wanker Ratings?

Inmates at the Lost in Space ward?

You are CLEARLY not a FOX viewer. I hope you continue to watch CNN and MSNBC. I like to debate ignorant people.

Guest BushBacker
And McDonalds sells more food than any five star restaurant in Manhattan, does that make it better food?

Certainly ARE a lot of fools out there, YOU and PatRat are prime examples.

LOL YOU should NOT watch FOX news. I like you better stupid.

You are CLEARLY not a FOX viewer.  I hope you continue to watch CNN and MSNBC. I like to debate ignorant people.

Your fi=ondness of debating ignorant people explains why you talk to yourself.

I'm NOT a FOX viewer, I lost interest in cartons a long time ago.

Guest a proud american
You are CLEARLY not a FOX viewer.  I hope you continue to watch CNN and MSNBC. I like to debate ignorant people.

Debate? Is that what you think you fools are doing? In order to have a debate, you first have to have facts. Not made up facts but real ones. And you have to be able to stay on the topic you are debating. Since you neither have any relevant facts other than what the talking heads tell you there is no debate. I have yet to see anything from you guys except name calling and subject changing. And if by chance you ever do any research then I will be glad to debate any issue you desire. I ask only one thing. That you actually not watch the Fox News channel and come up with something that can be verified as to the truth. Good luck and your typical moronic response is greatly anticipated.

Guest Patriot
Debate? Is that what you think you fools are doing? In order to have a debate, you first have to have facts. Not made up facts but real ones. And you have to be able to stay on the topic you are debating. Since you neither have any relevant facts other than what the talking heads tell you there is no debate. I have yet to see anything from you guys except name calling and subject changing. And if by chance you ever do any research then I will be glad to debate any issue you desire. I ask only one thing. That you actually not watch the Fox News channel and come up with something that can be verified as to the truth. Good luck and your typical moronic response is greatly anticipated.

You're a little confused. Name calling and subject changing is a defeatocrat strategy. BTW ; Didn't you just love seeing Kerry go down in flames yesterday.