Basketball Signups

Guest New Parent

Guest New Parent

Hello everyone.. I am a new mother, my son is 5 years old, and i want to get him into sports.. but i dont know the age groups, when and where sign ups are.. can someone please help me out.. THANK YOU

Hello everyone.. I am a new mother, my son is 5 years old, and i want to get him into sports.. but i dont know the age groups, when and where sign ups are.. can someone please help me out.. THANK YOU

I'll look into it and get back to you tomorrow

Basketball sign up are from October 10th to Nov 10th I believe grades 3 and up, you can call the community center 973-268-2469

Call the Harrison Recreation Center. They will be able to give you information for all town sports.

Are you nuts move!!!!!!!!!, MOVE as FAST as you can, get your ass in gear,what the HELL are you thinking, bringing a 5 year old into the Town of Harrison.....

You can be charge with contibuting to the delinquency of a minor bringing a young child to this piss hole....

Your welcome for this insight, but next time do a little research you moron...

PS. Even the sewer rats have found a new home in Kearny....LOL

You can get information at the Community Center on Warren St., take advantage of what we do have, I am sure other towns have better recreational progams but you know this is Harrison, corruption and nothing for children. I think you should consider looking into the surrounding towns for additional recreational teams, you will have to pay for them but the kids will be kept busy. My children took advantage of what the Harrison Rec. had to offer but I too had to go outside town to keep my kids involved, specialy in the summer there is absolutely NOTHING going on for these kids, NO SUMMER LEAGUES, and to top it off the Recreation Center has shorter hours, go figure, WHO ARE THEY CATERING TO? THEMSELVES

Your best bet is to move out of town so your son can join sports.

The kids actually received a letter yesterday from the school and now the town is asking for $15.00 per child. Make up your mind!!!! You charge for 1 sport, but not the others??? Why was it free last year and we received a t-shirt, but then this year you are going to charge $15.00 and only give the kids a t-shirt???? Basketball is a joke!!! The rec center is a joke!!!!!!

Guest UNREGISTERED
The kids actually received a letter yesterday from the school and now the town is asking for $15.00 per child.  Make up your mind!!!!  You charge for 1 sport, but not the others???  Why was it free last year and we received a t-shirt, but then this year you are going to charge $15.00 and only give the kids a t-shirt????  Basketball is a joke!!!  The rec center is a joke!!!!!!

The rec.cntr. is looking for voluteer coaches This year Grades 1st to 8th. I undestand the games will be play after 5pm. ( not 3.45) .Games will be play monday thrugh saturday.If you can help out ,call the Rec. Cntr.

The kids actually received a letter yesterday from the school and now the town is asking for $15.00 per child.  Make up your mind!!!!  You charge for 1 sport, but not the others???  Why was it free last year and we received a t-shirt, but then this year you are going to charge $15.00 and only give the kids a t-shirt????  Basketball is a joke!!!  The rec center is a joke!!!!!!

YOU ARE A JOKE AND A CHEAP BASTARD MOVE OUT OF TOWN AND SIGN YOUR KIDS UP AND THAN ANTE UO $50.00 AND UP IN OTHER TOWNS TO JOIN AND IF YOUR KID IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND DOES NOT PLAY FIND OUT WHO IS A JOKE!