Passaic Valley fires two more junkies

Guest Guest

do u know how they are?

I guess the are Harrisonians, and related to someone or another that is political connected right? So do tell us who these people are, is it one of the Council members? or their families? we all know that all these people get their jobs because they are connected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW PLEASE DO TELL, you must be an employee there right Tom?

do u know how they are?

Who are they? are they related to our politicians with political jobs in Passaic Valley Water & Sewerage. tell us Villalta, McDoughna, Pettigrew,Kelly, Powel,

Dolaghan, Doran, Rogers, realy who is it? cause I could go on and on and on and so could you.

Who are they? are they related to our politicians with political jobs in Passaic Valley Water & Sewerage.  tell us Villalta, McDoughna, Pettigrew,Kelly, Powel,

Dolaghan, Doran, Rogers,  realy who is it? cause I could go on and on and on and so could you.

What about G*******, G*****, B*********, G*****? There are a bunch of Harrisonians that work there, but will we ever find out who???? I don' t think so, you know those things are kept hush, hush.. don't want to embarrass Mayor McDumb.............................

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

do u know how they are?

I am surprised you didn't hear, the way people gossip in this town, anyway it is really none of anyones business or problem but their own they did wrong they got fired that was the price they had to pay for not following policy. I hope they get help.

I am surprised you didn't hear, the way people gossip in this town, anyway it is really none of anyones business or problem but their own they did wrong they got fired that was the price they had to pay for not following policy. I hope they get help.

Were they young Harrison guys under 30, only in the job for a few years, or were any of them 'older' guys who were in the job for 10 years or more?

Were any of them married, family men, or were any still single?

• 1 month later...
I guess the are Harrisonians, and related to someone or another that is political connected right?  So do tell us who these people are, is it one of the Council members?  or their families?  we all know that all these people get their jobs because they are connected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW PLEASE DO TELL, you must be an employee there right Tom?

how does all of the above strike ya. they all have jobs in harrison, pvsc, and kearny. certain family has people in all 3. :rolleyes:

Who are they? are they related to our politicians with political jobs in Passaic Valley Water & Sewerage.  tell us Villalta, McDoughna, Pettigrew,Kelly, Powel,

Dolaghan, Doran, Rogers,  realy who is it? cause I could go on and on and on and so could you.

Please go on. Totally out of your league. Don't mess with me.