killing fields

Guest Guest

The Hudson County Prosecutor called West Hudson the "Killing Fields" of the County. Why would the HARRISON MAYOR reduce the number officers from 62 to 48? Feelin Safe? NOT ME

The Hudson County Prosecutor called West Hudson the "Killing Fields" of the County. Why would the HARRISON MAYOR reduce the number officers from 62 to 48?  Feelin Safe? NOT ME

Considering the HUGE number of shootings, and homicides in Jersey City this year, Methinks Mr Defazio has been getting too little sleep if West Hudson is the "Killing Fields"

The Hudson County Prosecutor called West Hudson the "Killing Fields" of the County. Why would the HARRISON MAYOR reduce the number officers from 62 to 48?  Feelin Safe? NOT ME

That's because the Hudson County Prosecutor has his head too far up his culo.

AND MORE RETIREMENTS COMING!!!!!!! WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW LONG ITS GOING TO TAKE TO REPLACE THEM. DK SPECIALS ARE NOT THE ANSWER.

Very true!!!! I don't understand why the number of firemen keep increasing, when was the last time we had a major fire - not that I want there to be any, but as far as I am concerned there is no justification in the number of firemen increasing as often as it does.

Obviously, the Mayor and Commissioner of the Police Dept. really don't care about the town people or the cops. LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD ON NOVEMBER 7, and try to get this town back into shape.