"RAMBO WANTS TO KNOW"

Guest RAMBO

The Candidate for MAYOR OF HARRISON helped his friend become "TAX COLLECTOR" in Perth Amboy, NJ.

I wonder what the Candidate for MAYOR OF HARRISON had to promise the Mayor of Perth Amboy in order to make the DEAL ?

Maybe our Congressman Elect from the 13th district would like to ask the Candidate for MAYOR OF HARRISON about this.

The Candidate for MAYOR OF HARRISON helped his friend become "TAX COLLECTOR" in Perth Amboy, NJ.

I wonder what the Candidate for MAYOR OF HARRISON had to promise the Mayor of Perth Amboy in order to make the DEAL ?

Maybe our Congressman Elect from the 13th district would like to ask the Candidate for MAYOR OF HARRISON about this.

Better check with apples on this one!!

Word is he's got the inside track on the dirt .

Lots and lots of envelopes were seen with stamps from Spain on them .

Could just be one friend helping another, you know that actually happens in the real world.

Could just be one friend helping another, you know that actually happens in the real world.

Which brings to mind, the fact that "our' replacement of gov Corzine in the US Senate seat from NJ,, is "supposed" to be on the 'party' ticket with Mayor McDonough and 'supporting' him. The word out is that he is an 'extremely' PERSONNAL/close FRIEND of mayoral candidate Millan and even came to his daughter's wedding and other familly celebrations. MIllan needs 'all TYPES" of support.....>>>Need I say more.......

A VOTE for MENDENDEZ is a VOTE to aid _________.