murder in kearny

Guest Guest

anybody here about the murder tonight on wilson ave.

Homocides and 100 million dollar fraud schemes. Welcome to Kearny. When a business owner falsely claims he buys a defective product from his own wholesale parts company for the sole purpose of secondary gain. Thats fraud

Guess it just shows how Kearny has gone downhill and the type of people moving into town..........

quote=ToSad,Sep 27 2006, 05:38 AM]

Homocides and 100 million dollar fraud schemes. Welcome to Kearny. When a business owner falsely claims he buys a defective product from his own wholesale parts company for the sole purpose of secondary gain. Thats fraud

The Homocide on Wilson was about jilted lovers. The woman who lives there has a small child and is an ***** ***** *** ****** ****) and has a new boyfriend. Evidently, the old boyfriend wasn't through yet. He drove to her crib and parked in front, went up and knocked on the door which was opened up by the "NEW" Boyfriend. The Ex then plunged a knife a couple of times into the Newbies chest and ran away like the sniveling little snotrag that he is. The Girl then called either 911 or KPD and the Ex was picked up very shortly after that. All the flashlights everyone there saw was the cops looking for the weapon. I dont know if it was recovered.. Thats it in a nutshell................

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

It's the quality of people moving into this town..2 murders in Harrison this year, one in Kearny. I've never seen this in Kearny in all the years I've been here. Looks like Kearny is turning into Newark. How sad.....

The Homocide on Wilson was about jilted lovers. The woman who lives there has a small child and is an ***** ***** *** ****** ****) and has a new boyfriend. Evidently, the old boyfriend wasn't through yet. He drove to her crib and parked in front, went up and knocked on the door which was opened up by the "NEW" Boyfriend. The Ex then plunged a knife a couple of times into the Newbies chest and ran away like the sniveling little snotrag that he is. The Girl then called either 911 or KPD and the Ex was picked up very shortly after that. All the flashlights everyone there saw was the cops looking for the weapon. I dont know if it was recovered.. Thats it in a nutshell................

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

It's the quality of people moving into this town..2 murders in Harrison this year, one in Kearny.  I've never seen this in Kearny in all the years I've been here.  Looks like Kearny is turning into Newark. How sad.....

If you read the observer, the murder was involving people who are not originally from Kearny. That's the problem here anymore. We get all these transients, from Newark, New York, Patterson...... all the inner cities are moving to Kearny, Harrison and East Newark. I remember as a teenager, if you were from somewhere other than the West Hudson area, you better not walk through our towns.. and people thought our generation were bad.... at least we didnt have people killing each other.

It's the quality of people moving into this town..2 murders in Harrison this year, one in Kearny.  I've never seen this in Kearny in all the years I've been here.  Looks like Kearny is turning into Newark. How sad.....

If you look in the paper the rents are about two hundred dollars cheaper this side of the River

Kearny Averages one homicide a year...always has, if you've "never seen this in all the years you've been here" then you've had your blinders on. Some years we have none..some years we have more than one. And BTW, when was the 2nd Homicide in Harrison?? Or are you referring to the one in E Newark perchance?

Kearny Averages one homicide a year...always has, if you've "never seen this in all the years you've been here" then you've had your blinders on.  Some years we have none..some years we have more than one.  And BTW, when was the 2nd Homicide in Harrison?? Or are you referring to the one in E Newark perchance?

Who cares where they were its still the 4th murder in west hudson since the first o' the year

Kearny Averages one homicide a year...always has, if you've "never seen this in all the years you've been here" then you've had your blinders on.  Some years we have none..some years we have more than one.  And BTW, when was the 2nd Homicide in Harrison?? Or are you referring to the one in E Newark perchance?

Wasn't it back in January or February on FER. Blvd. The woman who was beaten by her boyfriend with the dumbell??

East Newark, Harrison- What's the difference..The difference is the quality of people moving into the West Hudson area...and it's not a good quality. If you think the Kearny of today is better than the Kearny of 10-15 years ago then you're in a fantasy world..Ask the cops..It's funny that I never heard of murders in Kearny before this year..But I'm not a crime genius like you..wake up and smell the coffee...Kearny is on its way to be the next Newark...along with Harison and East Newark...Maybe we can call the whole area West Newark instead of West Hudson?????

quote=Guest,Sep 30 2006, 05:22 PM]

Kearny Averages one homicide a year...always has, if you've "never seen this in all the years you've been here" then you've had your blinders on. Some years we have none..some years we have more than one. And BTW, when was the 2nd Homicide in Harrison?? Or are you referring to the one in E Newark perchance?

Agreed- we really know who has the blinders on and it's the person who posted the so called murder statistics...Just walk down Kearny Avenue and see ifit's the same Kearny as it was years ago....

Who cares where they were its still the 4th murder in west hudson since the first o' the year

East Newark, Harrison- What's the difference..The difference is the quality of people moving into the West Hudson area...and it's not a good quality. If you think the Kearny of today is better than the Kearny of 10-15 years ago then you're in a fantasy world..Ask the cops..It's funny that I never heard of murders in Kearny before this year..But I'm not a crime genius like you..wake up and smell the coffee...Kearny is on its way to be the next Newark...along with Harison and East Newark...Maybe we can call the whole area West Newark instead of West Hudson?????

quote=Guest,Sep 30 2006, 05:22 PM]

Please point out precisely WHERE i stated that kearny was in better shape than it was 15 years ago. What i DID do was point out that the fact that Kearny had a Homicide was not the earth-shattering calamity that you are treating it as. In fact, I Invite YOU to speak to someone from KPD, since that is hwere i got my own information that Kearny Averages areound one Homicide per year. If you have never heard of any Murders in Kearny I would suggest that YOU wake up and smell some coffee, since it is a fact of life that crime happens everywhere, and Kearny is no different than anywhere else. But hey..I'm just the one with the Blinders on..you guys keep on running around screaming that the sky is falling.

Interesting..i would gladly invite you to point out WHERE i stated that kearny was in better shape than it was 15 years ago. What I DID in fact do, was point out that having a Homicide in town is not the calamitous occurance you make it out to be. Domestic Violence happens, Murders happen, and unfortunately Murders as a factor of Domestics are not uncommon. If you have never heard of Homicides in town, than i would suggest that YOU are the one in need of the coffee, since you seem to be the one who is asleep at the wheel, I DID in fact get my information from the PD. As far as blinders, I have news for you folks...it is NOT 1991, or 1981, or 1971, or any other year..The town has changed, the population has changed, and it's probably not going to change back ever again. You work with what you have, so either Deal with it, Move, or Resign yourself to live in misery until you also shuffle off your mortal coil.

Geez, what a sad commentary on Kearny.....Just goes to show what the people who are moving in to Kearny have done to Kearny...I lived here all my life and I never remember a homicide in town...but I guess you work on CSI or something...Get a life and see reality....must be another bleeding heart liberal..

Interesting..i would gladly invite you to point out WHERE i stated that kearny was in better shape than it was 15 years ago.  What I DID in fact do, was point out that having a Homicide in town is not the calamitous occurance you make it out to be.  Domestic Violence happens, Murders happen, and unfortunately Murders as a factor of Domestics are not uncommon.  If you have never heard of Homicides in town, than i would suggest that YOU are the one in need of the coffee, since you seem to be the one who is asleep at the wheel, I DID in fact get my information from the PD.  As far as blinders, I have news for you folks...it is NOT 1991, or 1981, or 1971, or any other year..The town has changed, the population has changed, and it's probably not going to change back ever again.  You work with what you have, so either Deal with it, Move, or Resign yourself to live in misery until you also shuffle off your mortal coil.

Geez, what a sad commentary on Kearny.....Just goes to show what the people who are moving in to Kearny have done to Kearny...I lived here all my life and I never remember a homicide in town...but I guess you work on CSI or something...Get a life and see reality....must be another bleeding heart liberal..

Actually i also lived in Kearny my entire life, I voted for Reagan, Bush, Dole, Bush, and Bush in that order...in fact the ONLY Republican i've not voted for was Vartan. Whether or not YOU "Knew" of any homicides, unfortunately does NOT make them go away.. Kearny averages One per year..it's been that way for decades..THAT my friend is the reality..looking at it clearly and not through your rose-colored glasses..if you dont believe me, that's fine..but at least GO ASK THE PD...maybe you'll learn something rather than spout your own opinion masked as incorrect fact.

Guest I remember

Actually i also lived in Kearny my entire life, I voted for Reagan, Bush, Dole, Bush, and Bush in that order...in fact the ONLY Republican i've not voted for was Vartan. Whether or not YOU "Knew" of any homicides, unfortunately does NOT make them go away.. Kearny averages One per year..it's been that way for decades..THAT my friend is the reality..looking at it clearly and not through your rose-colored glasses..if you dont believe me, that's fine..but at least GO ASK THE PD...maybe you'll learn something rather than spout your own opinion masked as incorrect fact.

I remember a murder many years ago I town worker killed a man over a women wrapped the body in a rug and put it at the curb ....then a few years later on Chestnut St a girl killed her Mother and set the apt on fire.

Guest I remember

I also have lived here all my life I can tell you about 2 murders that happened. A young women killed her Mom then set the Apt on fire that happened on Chestnut St. The second happened when a man killed another man over a women the victim was rolled up in a rug and left out on garbage day that's how the crime was discovered. They were all white american and all lived in Kearny as a matter of fact one person invloved was a town worker at the time.