kearny generals football

Guest zonka

why have the pee-wee football players been practicing since august putting up with getting screamed at by red faced ass-oles and NO GAMES!! except for the coaches kids the rest can come and watch some b game are you kidding get in a league so the kids can learn. when will they play anyone know???

Guest Vince Lombardi
why have the pee-wee football players been practicing since august putting up with getting screamed at by red faced ass-oles and NO GAMES!! except for the coaches kids the rest can come and watch some b game are you kidding get in a league so the kids can learn. when will they play anyone know???

Hey Zonka, I feel your pain!!! It's terrible down there.

The first game was this past Sunday (9/24), But only a handful of kids were told to show up, the rest are only good enough to be required to go to practice every day.

The "B" squad, as they are refered to, are suppose to play this Saturday. (9/30)

And in closing, they can get in any league they want, that's not where you learn. It's the coaches that are suppose to teach, but with the trash that's there now, it will never happen.

When you hear someone asking "what ever happened to the Kearny football program ?" you will now know the answer.

Webmaster,

Please update the post left regarding Generals Football.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest general coaches su*k

heard they had a game some kids only play on 1 kickoff play whole game thanks for making us practice for 2 months it was well worth it coaches- you idiots must have been in the band when you were kids. Thanks for making our kids hate football at such an early age. the pee-wee coaches S**K and before anybody asks yes I have coached and do know how to get everyone invloved.

Guest Football Parent
heard they had a game some kids only play on 1 kickoff play whole game thanks for making us practice for 2 months it was well worth it coaches- you idiots must have been in the band when you were kids. Thanks for making our kids hate football at such an early age. the pee-wee coaches S**K and before anybody asks yes I have coached and do know how to get everyone invloved.

Yeah, and you must have smoked pot in the plaza you bonehead!

You must be one of the white trash parents that drops their kid off for babysitting at the field.

I agree there is room for improvement, but saying all the coaches $uck is wrong. There are some guys trying to make a difference.

These kids, though young as you mentioned have no discipline. Attend a practice and see how much time is wasted just trying to maintain some sort of order. Some things start at home!!!!

By the way don't knock the band either. I was the head drum major and we practiced 5 days a week, 3 to 4 hours a day of brutal marching and drills. Much tougher than football!!!!!

Sounds to me like another a$$hole soccer mom with an agenda for her son. I bet you think he's going to be quarterback for the Giants one day but guess what ............AINT GONNA HAPPEN TOOTS !!

Guest Spectator

You probably heard wrong, because there were no KICKOFFS at this game, so how did some kids only play on "1 kickoff"? :lol:

Sounds like you're the idiot! :lol:

Get your facts first before you want to knock people! :lol:

I can agree with the "A" team, "B" team thing. There were alot of kids on the team this year. Two teams allows the kids more playing time. I find it hard to believe anyone was on the field for only one play over an entire game.

The coaches devote alot of time into the sport. Two hours a night plus games on the weekends. Some coach baseball and wrestling as well so I have a hard time faulting them for their dedication.

I'm sparky's wife and I would like to as a question of all you complaining about the the coaches on the Jr. Pee Wee Football. Why aren't you out there coaching these kids. You sound like the person who likes to comment about things but don't have the guts to put your money where your mouth is. You probalbly sit in the stands and watch or are you one of those parents who looks at these sports as a babysitting sevicre where you drop your kid off and know in two hours you have to go pick him up so you have 2 hours to go sit in a bar or in your warm dry house on your ass watching tv. If your upset about the way these men who may I remind you are there as volunteers giving up there time to coach your kid then by all means go get finger printed and go coach the team. How dare you bad mouth these men who are there for your kids benefit. These men work very hard with these kids and try and teach the rules of the game to kids age 7 - 10 and I think they should be given a medal not a slap across the face. So unless you are on that field working with these men I sugguest you crawl back into what ever rock you crawled out from and leave these men alone. because if your not volunteering to coach then you have nothing to complain about. And one other thing you are what's wrong with the world today it's never your kid that causes a problem it's always someone else's fault it's always the teacher's or coaches fault when these don't go your way. Maybe if you stopped bitching and complaining and open your eyes you would see that these men do the very best they can and donate their time to your kid. So asshole where are you when your kid is at practice because your not coaching are you?

Guest FEARFUL

yEAH THOSE ARE NICE ANSWERS BUT HOW ABOUT COACHING ALL THE KIDS NOT JUST YOUR OWN AND LET ALL THE KIDS PLAY THATS WHY THIER THERE NOT TO SEE A PRIVIATE SHOW CASE OF YOUR OWN KIDS!!!!! REMEMBER ITS A TEAM CONCEPT MENTAL MIDGETS

Guest Former Tuba Player / Linebacker
yEAH THOSE ARE NICE ANSWERS BUT HOW ABOUT COACHING ALL THE KIDS NOT JUST YOUR OWN AND LET ALL THE KIDS PLAY THATS WHY THIER THERE NOT TO SEE A PRIVIATE SHOW CASE OF YOUR OWN KIDS!!!!! REMEMBER ITS A TEAM CONCEPT MENTAL MIDGETS

Listen up sweet cheeks and lets face the facts........your kids are unruly brats that have no discipline at home so don't go expecting the coaches to do your job. The only reason you have your kids playing football is, it gives you 2 hours peace and quiet 6 days a week. Stop blaming everyone else for your poor parenting problems and do something about it. The object down the field is to teach your kids football and nothing else. The coaches down there are doing your kids a favor because they don't pay attention at all during practice and they are going to get their asses handed to them if they stay out on the field. ;)

I'm sparky's wife and I would like to as a question of all you complaining about the the coaches on the Jr. Pee Wee Football. Why aren't you out there coaching these kids. You sound like the person who likes to comment about things but don't have the guts to put your money where your mouth is. You probalbly sit in the stands and watch or are you one of those parents who looks at these sports as a babysitting sevicre where you drop your kid off and know in two hours you have to go pick him up so you have 2 hours to go sit in a bar or in your warm dry house on your ass watching tv. If your upset about the way these men who may I remind you are there as volunteers giving up there time to coach your kid then by all means go get finger printed and go coach the team. How dare you bad mouth these men who are there for your kids benefit. These men work very hard with these kids and try and teach the rules of the game to kids age 7 - 10 and I think they should be given a medal not a slap across the face. So unless you are on that field working with these men I sugguest you crawl back into what ever rock you crawled out from and leave these men alone. because if your not volunteering to coach then you have nothing to complain about. And one other thing you are what's wrong with the world today it's never your kid that causes a problem it's always someone else's fault it's always the teacher's or coaches fault when these don't go your way. Maybe if you stopped bitching and complaining and open your eyes you would see that these men do the very best they can and donate their time to your kid. So asshole where are you when your kid is at practice because your not coaching are  you?

Maybe you should get Sparky's ass out on the field to coach. He's the one that's bitching and complaining about the Spanish speaking guy that's trying to help out at soccer.

Kick!

Guest What????

Wow, it's obvious where you're coming from!!

You must be a grammar teacher. B)

I don't know what your problem is, but for your information there are only (2) kids who are on a team at last count of (44) kids who have any relative, be it, parent, guardian or whatever you're refering to on the field coaching! So if anybody is just coach "their own" kid and playing only "their own" kid we have serious problems, for we than have only (2) kids practicing everyday and (2) kids playing in games!!! :ph34r:

And if you want to help out that would be appreciated!!

Start with teaching your kid about paying attention to what's going on and listening when being spoke to. :huh:

So "mental mom" go back on the couch, take a pill and wash it down with your natural light beer!

Wow, it's obvious where you're coming from!!

You must be a grammar teacher. :blink:

I don't know what your problem is, but for your information there are only (2) kids who are on a team at last count of (44) kids who have any relative, be it, parent, guardian or whatever you're refering to on the field coaching! So if anybody is just coach "their own" kid and playing only "their own" kid we have serious problems, for we than have only (2) kids practicing everyday and (2) kids playing in games!!! <_<

And if you want to help out that would be appreciated!!

Start with teaching your kid about paying attention to what's going on and listening when being spoke to. :huh:

So "mental mom" go back on the couch, take a pill and wash it down with your natural light beer!

Talk about grammar! Look out!!

Did you take lessons from Joey Ashpit?

Maybe you should get Sparky's ass out on the field to coach.  He's the one that's bitching and complaining about the Spanish speaking guy that's trying to help out at soccer.

Kick!

If I knew the points to coach football I am sure it would be fun. There are things that are better left to those who know how. I have helped out in sports whare I have more experience. For now my involvement with football is watching it on t.v. and watching the kids play. When asked I am more then happy to help out at the games.

If you can not grasp the importance of coaching in a language understood by all there is no point even discussing it with you. Much less as an unregistered guest over the internet.

If I knew the points to coach football I am sure it would be fun.  There are things that are better left to those who know how.  I have helped out in sports whare I have more experience.  For now my involvement with football is watching it on t.v.  and watching the kids play.  When asked I am more then happy to help out at the games. 

If you can not grasp the importance of coaching in a language understood by all there is no point even discussing it with you.  Much less as an unregistered guest over the internet.

Kick!

Guest Kearny football pee wee parent

First of all my son comes home everynight and football is the only thing he talks about. This is his first year ever playing an organize sport. For what I witness everynight at practice and then hearing it from my son until bedtime, the Pee Wee Coaches have done a fantastic job. Not only for teaching my son the sport but for making it fun for him and all the kids. I really don't know any of them that well and from a outsider looking in the entire experience has been for me and especially my son a blast. I don't know how my son will do when football is over but I heard from some of the parents that some of the coaches teach wrestling. Does anyone no anything about the wrestling program? Keep up the good work!! Thanks Guys!

Once again i say I have coached the sport and yes some kids are unruley but that dosen't mean we sit them on the side to create more havoic- and your teaching more than the game of football- your teaching teamwork, sportsmanship and discipline or so you should take lessons from the older groups on the same field - sparky and his wife should stay on the bar stool like they belong- two idiots fat beat+h

Guest Lombardi
Once again i say I have coached the sport and yes some kids are unruley but that dosen't mean we sit them on the side to create more havoic- and your teaching more than the game of football- your teaching teamwork, sportsmanship and discipline or so you should take lessons from the older groups on the same field - sparky and his wife should stay on the bar stool like they belong- two idiots fat beat+h

Hey Zonka, you started this whole thing going!

I believe you speak the same way you write, like an idiot!

I can tell you right now, you never coached anything in your life.

One thing I will agree on, is that at this lowest level of organized pee wee football, is that all kids should be playing.

Keep in mind there is a small group of kids that are there for no other reason than to get them out of the house. They have entirely no interest in football and their antics at practice and games should not bring down the entire team and consume the coaches with babysitting detail while trying to teach, coach, etc. at practice and games.

Also these kids, that have no interest at all, which might be a kid of yours, is possibly being spared injury by not letting them on the field to get their head knocked off!

Discipline ? Discipline starts at home my friend and if the kids don't get it at home, there is no way they are going to respond to it at the football field. These few kids don't listen at all so what do you suggest the coaches do? You can tell a kid to stop acting like an ass and pay attention only so much before it gets old. There are other kids on the team that want to play and want to learn and these few brats are taking away from their time. If you make them run laps, the parents get all bent out of shape and complain because god forbid someone other than them discipline their kid. My feelings are if you don't like it, then take your kids off the field and do something else.................I hear that kearny rec is registering for dance classes! Or do you feel that if you lose football you lose a babysitter? Beeeeeooooooootch !!!!

Discipline ? Discipline starts at home my friend and if the kids don't get it at home, there is no way they are going to respond to it at the football field. These few kids don't listen at all so what do you suggest the coaches do? You can tell a kid to stop acting like an ass and pay attention only so much before it gets old. There are other kids on the team that want to play and want to learn and these few brats are taking away from their time. If you make them run laps, the parents get all bent out of shape and complain because god forbid someone other than them discipline their kid. My feelings are if you don't like it, then take your kids off the field and do something else.................I hear that kearny rec is registering for dance classes! Or do you feel that if you lose football you lose a babysitter? Beeeeeooooooootch !!!!

[/quote

Your right, Discipline does start at home. If my son was acting like a "little fool" on the field and not paying attention to the coaches, I wouldn't bring him back. Its not fair to the coaches (volunteers) or the other players on the team. I guess the difference is I'd be at every practice so I'd see whats going on with my kid. The coaches have enough to do....if a kid continues to act up, give the parent a warning that he's being disruptive and and that if it continues he'll be taken off the team!

Guest mom of jr pee wee player

First of all, you don't know what you are talking about. Most of the coaches don't even have kids on the team. Second, the ones that did, showed no favoritism whatsoever. If they played good, they stayed in the game, if not, they sat out. Plain and simple.

Second, most of the parents who complain that their kids don't play, it's because their kids don't want to. They are put in the game and when they get hit, they don't want to play anymore, they want to play their own position, they have no discipline, and they don't focus.

These coaches work their asses off trying to teach these kids the basics and fundamentals of football, so when they move up, they know what's they're doing.

So, yeah, if you want to think that the coaches are having a "private showcasing" of their own kids, go ahead, because you are dead WRONG!!!!!! and yes, it is a team concept, and they win as a team and loose as a team. I give these coaches a lot of credit, and would love to see them all back next year!!!!!