Devious Defeatocrats

Guest Patriot

Now the Devious Defeatocrats have found something new to hurt the U.S. and our troops with. They want to protect the terrorists we have in prison from being interrogated using "torture". And they define torture as anything more than asking questions. They think the Geneva Convention rules apply to terrorists. It makes me wonder, are videotaped beheadings permitted under the Geneva Convention ?? When is the american public going to wake up and recognize that these Kool-aid drinking Defeatocrats want the U.S. to lose. They want us to cut and run and turn over the middle east to the terrorists. They hate Bush so much that losing the war and hurting our troops is OK , as long as they hurt Bush.

Now the Devious Defeatocrats have found something new to hurt the U.S. and our troops with.  They want  to protect the terrorists we have in prison from being interrogated using "torture".    And they define torture as  anything more than asking questions.    They think the Geneva Convention rules apply to terrorists. It makes me wonder, are videotaped beheadings permitted under the Geneva Convention ??    When is the american public going to wake up and recognize that these Kool-aid drinking Defeatocrats want the U.S. to lose.    They want us to cut and run and turn over the middle east to the terrorists.    They hate Bush so much that losing the war and hurting our troops is OK , as long as they hurt Bush.

Don't worry, I'm sure the next thing on their plate is to make the insurgents play by the rules. Don't hold your breath. It's as if they think NOTHING is riding on this.

Now the Devious Defeatocrats have found something new to hurt the U.S. and our troops with.  They want  to protect the terrorists we have in prison from being interrogated using "torture".    And they define torture as  anything more than asking questions.    They think the Geneva Convention rules apply to terrorists. It makes me wonder, are videotaped beheadings permitted under the Geneva Convention ??    When is the american public going to wake up and recognize that these Kool-aid drinking Defeatocrats want the U.S. to lose.    They want us to cut and run and turn over the middle east to the terrorists.    They hate Bush so much that losing the war and hurting our troops is OK , as long as they hurt Bush.

:lol::lol: dang would you know the truth if it fell on you? when are you gona wake up?this was a real problem for our gov ! and the pres had way way to much say on this! and it was NOT JUST DEMS BUT BOTH SIDES! stop playing with party lines" start to see the truth for your self! oh we are a country of laws and rights! hey you just blew out your blow hole!!! :lol:

YOUR STUPIDITY AND HYPOCRISY is truly amazing.

Don't worry, I'm sure the next thing on their plate is to make the insurgents play by the rules.  Don't hold your breath.  It's as if they think NOTHING is riding on this.

I guess the neo-Nazi-con position is to cry FOUL! when others don't play by the rules yet expect to ignore those same rules with no consequences?

HYPOCRISY STINKS! No matter who is practicing it.

Seems like a LOT of the cowboy's opposition was from REPUBLICANS! Gld to see they're not all twits like you.

Ah, the monkey see monkey do faction heard from. Maybe we can bomb some office buildings and kill about 3,000 people guilty of nothng but going to work, that will really prove what a great country we are, won't it?

America has always been a special place because WE set our standards, we don't allow others to set them.

People like you who are so willing to let America sink to lower levels are a disgrace and people like you who label yourselves patriots are a slap in the face of avery man and woman who ever fought for America.

Why don't you take your sorry REMF ass and move to Iraq? It's obvious you'd like to be like them.

Ah, the monkey see monkey do faction heard from.  Maybe we can bomb some office buildings and kill about 3,000 people guilty of nothng but going to work, that will really prove what a great country we are, won't it?

America has always been a special place because WE set our standards, we don't allow others to set them.

People like you who are so willing to let America sink to lower levels are a disgrace and people like you who label yourselves patriots are a slap in the face of avery man and woman who ever fought for America.

Why don't you take your sorry REMF ass and move to Iraq?  It's obvious you'd like to be like them.

I can't tell from reading your posts whether you're retarded ( educationally challenged ) or on drugs . Your thought are illogical and don't make any sense. Just a suggestion, lay off the Kool-aid when you're on KOTW

Ah, the monkey see monkey do faction heard from.  Maybe we can bomb some office buildings and kill about 3,000 people guilty of nothng but going to work, that will really prove what a great country we are, won't it?

Why don't you take your sorry REMF ass and move to Iraq?  It's obvious you'd like to be like them.

We don't allow others to "set our standards"? Where have you been?

I can't tell from reading your posts whether you're retarded ( educationally challenged ) or on drugs . Your thought are illogical and don't make any sense. Just a suggestion, lay off the Kool-aid when you're on KOTW

That's because YOU are a tunnel visoned. narrow-minded REMF with his head so far up his butt he can't see a thing.

You make NO logical arguments, you have yet to go beyond LIES or ASININE Kool-Aid remarks.

Here's a suggestion, go back to sleep.

I CAN tell from reading YOUR posts that YOU are:

Gullible

A LIAR

Unconcerned with FACTS

A fan of meaningless sound bites

A person of low moral standards

An REMF

We don't allow others to "set our standards"? Where have you been?

Well. when the US still had some decent leadership we didn't have the attitude that if others did things we condidered wrong that we should just do them too.

With this arrogant. lying administration things have changed considerably.

Why do you blame another poster for your own inability to understand anything more complicated than a rock?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Concerned Citizen

Reading back over the previous posts, I believe this one is right on the mark. The Democrats ( aka Defeatocrats ) hate Bush so much, they are willing to see us cut and run from Iraq and Afganistan just so they can blame Bush for it. What bothers me most is that the Defeatocrats don't care that they are killing our troops by encouraging the terrorists to keep fighting.

Reading back over the previous posts, I believe this one is right on the mark.  The Democrats ( aka Defeatocrats ) hate Bush so much, they are willing to see us  cut and run from Iraq and Afganistan just so they can blame Bush for it.  What bothers me most is that the Defeatocrats don't care that they are killing our troops by encouraging the terrorists to keep fighting.

So, you're one of THOSE idiots who thinks if one man has died in a war that will gain nothing we should let another hundred die and that makes that same war a good thing?

I heard enough of that ASININE illogic during the Vietnam era from idiots like you and I'm damn tired of it.

Cut and run is a typical cowboy sound-bite that means NOTHING. IF YOU or the little defender of Alabama had ever been to war you'd realize there are times when the potential benefit doesn't justify the blood and $ but you yahoos just sit on your damn asses and issue stupid sound-bites. If we should be fighting any war it's one against your type of rah-rah stupidity.

Guest BushBacker
Reading back over the previous posts, I believe this one is right on the mark.  The Democrats ( aka Defeatocrats ) hate Bush so much, they are willing to see us  cut and run from Iraq and Afganistan just so they can blame Bush for it.  What bothers me most is that the Defeatocrats don't care that they are killing our troops by encouraging the terrorists to keep fighting.

I'm glad to see you're on our side, Concerned Citizen. The Kool-aiders will never admit it or never respond to it, but there's no question the terrorists are encouraged by the defeatocrats blaming Bush for everything.

I'm glad to see you're on our side, Concerned Citizen. The Kool-aiders will never admit it or never respond to it, but there's no question the terrorists are encouraged by the defeatocrats blaming Bush for everything.

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!

Bush screws up so let's blame the people who know he screwed up and aren't afraid to say it.

I guess when there's a cowboy involved you're never far from BULLSH*T!