Harrison Police

Guest GUEST

To the Harrison police officer's who have been posting on this forum

You should be ashamed of yourself's, Trained professonal's trashing each other and your dept on a public forum. Having family's member's as police officer's I hold the highest regard for the job but you guy's seem to have no respect for your yourself's or the badge.

how can the resident's of this town have respect for police after they read the crap on here that you are posting about each other.

I have no idea who any of you are or what is going on in your dept but why hide behind your computer's take your beef to the PBA or FOP . Just stop making yourself's look foolish.

You should be ashamed of yourself's, Trained professonal's trashing each other and your dept on a public forum. Having family's member's as police officer's I hold the highest regard for the job but you guy's seem to have no respect for your yourself's or the badge.

how can the resident's of this town have respect for police after they read the crap on here that you are posting about each other.

I have no idea who any of you are or what is going on in your dept but why hide behind your computer's take your beef to the PBA or FOP . Just stop making yourself's look foolish.

AS WITH EVERY OTHER MORAL LOVING PR*CK WHO WANTS TO SOUND ANGELIC ON THIS SITE........DON'T F*CKING READ THE POSTS. YOU CHOICE TO COME HERE? THEN SHUT THE F*CK UP J-OFF. GO BACK AND TELL YOUR COP FAMILY TO BUY YOU A ONE WAY TICKET TO A-HOLEVILLE. :angry::angry:

Guest cop bunny

Thanks, guest. The beef is in the oven (in the works!)

Guess you can't fight city hall, that probably why the posts are here...

Amen

i have to agree 100% with you. crime up they do nothing but eat pizza and post on here. And they want more cop's to do what?

hang out in the mini mall or maybe park somewhere and talk on your cell try doing your job the one my taxes pay's you to do and grow the hell up.

AS WITH EVERY OTHER MORAL LOVING PR*CK WHO WANTS TO SOUND ANGELIC ON THIS SITE........DON'T F*CKING READ THE POSTS. YOU CHOICE TO COME HERE? THEN SHUT THE F*CK UP J-OFF. GO BACK AND TELL YOUR COP FAMILY TO BUY YOU A ONE WAY TICKET TO A-HOLEVILLE. <_<  :angry:

real nice you have alot class for a cop. Why don't you just post your name chicken

ITS WHAT I'M BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS--THE COPS ARE TOTALLY USELESS -- IF THERE NOT SHOOTING THEMSELVES THERE EATING DONUTS,DRINKING COFFEE ,IF NOT THAT ,THEY SLEEP DOWN AT THE OLD GUYON COMPLEX OFF CAPE MAY AND IF NOT THAT THEY BELITTLE ONE ANOTHER WHERE ARE THE OLD COPS OF THE 60S AND 70S (WHEN A COP WAS A COP ) NOT THESE PANSIES IN STRIPES

i have to agree 100% with you. crime up they do nothing but eat pizza and post on here. And they want more cop's to do what?

hang out in the mini mall or maybe park somewhere and talk on your cell try doing your job the one my taxes pay's you to do and grow the hell up.

Why the hell are you taking it out on the Officer's try their Boss. There was something in one of the posts above about RESPECT well when you don't have respect for your Department how do you expect them to RESPECT you. It is a TWO WAY STREET. You have to give it to get it.

Not all of them eat pizza and talk on their cell and the ones that do should be called on it, it shouldn't give the Officer's that are trying their best to keep this town safe a bad name.

Hey Asswipe! I guess you don't have a job to go toor you would not be able to follow all the PD Officers around!!

I'm sorry my mistake, you probably have a now show polictical job that some asshole appointed you too.....

PS Be Careful "Billy" is still singing even though he is on trial, watch for 3-4 more scumbags to go down!

They are intitled to Coffee Breaks and Lunch or Dinner Breaks . Just as You are at Your Job Assh--e...

They are intitled to Coffee Breaks and Lunch or Dinner Breaks . Just as You are at Your Job  Assh--e...

Not disagreeing with you but when I'm busy I have to take lunch a little later at times.....to see squad cars parked at the pizza place when there's gridlock is not a good perception from the people.