John Campbell "KEARNY'S CINDERELLA MAN"

Guest School Watch

Guest School Watch

John Campbell is up against the odds in his re-election to the Kearny Board of Education. The taxpayers of Kearny should be grateful that he sees the issues as they as presented and expresses his opinions openly even if his fellow board members show DISPLEASURE with his remarks. Reguardless if wins re-election or even if runs for that matter, John Campbell has shown the guts to stand up to a political climate that certainly doesn't have our children"s best interests, based on the way the Board has spent our tax money. Only one person has held people accountable at these board meetings. I know because I attend these meetings that person is JOHN CAMPBELL

He truly is a HERO!!!!! and "The Bulldog of Kearny, New Jersey"

John Campbell is up against the odds in his re-election to the Kearny Board of Education. The taxpayers of Kearny should be grateful that he sees the issues as they as presented and expresses his opinions openly even if his fellow board members show DISPLEASURE with his remarks. Reguardless if wins re-election or even if runs for that matter, John Campbell has shown the guts to stand up to a political climate that certainly doesn't have our children"s best interests, based on the way the Board has spent our tax money. Only one person has held people accountable at these board meetings. I know because I attend these meetings that person is  JOHN CAMPBELL

He truly is a HERO!!!!!  and  "The Bulldog of Kearny, New Jersey"

Thanks, Mom. You're my hero too .

John Campbell is up against the odds in his re-election to the Kearny Board of Education. The taxpayers of Kearny should be grateful that he sees the issues as they as presented and expresses his opinions openly even if his fellow board members show DISPLEASURE with his remarks. Reguardless if wins re-election or even if runs for that matter, John Campbell has shown the guts to stand up to a political climate that certainly doesn't have our children"s best interests, based on the way the Board has spent our tax money. Only one person has held people accountable at these board meetings. I know because I attend these meetings that person is  JOHN CAMPBELL

John and his brother(clone),Billy, are the Forest Gump twins of Kearny! This is the best we can do? How sad!!

When the CAMPBELL"S stop working to inform the CITIZENS OF KEARNY of the unfairness in the way their ELECTED OFFICIALS have abused power and shown in many cases abuse in the hiring of friends and family in town positions and irresponsable spending of your TAX DOLLAR, it is apparent "YOUR ELECTED OFFICALS" have no reguard for the people who pay the bills. If this happens "THE TRUTH AS IT RELATES TO PUBLIC INFORMATION" will be gone and information that the PUBLIC needs to be aware of will no longer EXSIST. The public will lose a much needed voice that has for years has been fair,honest and accountable in telling the truth. When we lose these voices of TRUTH, If the CAMPBELL"S walk away, "GAME OVER FOR THE TAXPAYERS OF KEARNY"

When the CAMPBELL"S stop working to inform the CITIZENS OF KEARNY of the unfairness in the way their ELECTED OFFICIALS have abused power and shown in many cases abuse in the hiring of friends and family in town positions and irresponsable spending of your TAX DOLLAR, it is apparent "YOUR ELECTED OFFICALS" have no reguard for the people who pay the bills.    If this happens "THE TRUTH AS IT RELATES TO  PUBLIC INFORMATION" will be gone and information that the PUBLIC needs to be aware of will no longer EXSIST. The public will lose a much needed voice that has for years has been fair,honest and accountable in telling the truth.  When we lose these voices of TRUTH,  If the CAMPBELL"S walk away,          "GAME OVER FOR THE TAXPAYERS OF KEARNY"

:rolleyes: me thinks this last post was John! well this is to {JOHN} LAST YEAR I ASKED YOU SOMETHING AND YOU DID NOT !! TELL THE TRUTH! SO NOW IS THE TIME! clean the bones from the "campbell closets" i think you and bill would do good for the town "BUT" ONLY IF YOU DO IT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS! make big JOHN YOUR DAD PROUD! HE WAS A GREAT GUY! DO THE RIGHT THING FOR KEARNY!!! :PB)

:huh: me thinks this last post was John! well this is to {JOHN} LAST YEAR I ASKED YOU SOMETHING AND YOU DID NOT !! TELL THE TRUTH! SO NOW IS THE TIME! clean the bones from the "campbell closets" i think you and bill would do good for the town "BUT" ONLY IF YOU DO IT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS! make big JOHN YOUR DAD PROUD! HE WAS A GREAT GUY! DO THE RIGHT THING FOR KEARNY!!! B)  B)

Of course that post was John (or Billy), because NO ONE else believes any of it to be true.

:huh: me thinks this last post was John! well this is to {JOHN} LAST YEAR I ASKED YOU SOMETHING AND YOU DID NOT !! TELL THE TRUTH! SO NOW IS THE TIME! clean the bones from the "campbell closets" i think you and bill would do good for the town "BUT" ONLY IF YOU DO IT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS! make big JOHN YOUR DAD PROUD! HE WAS A GREAT GUY! DO THE RIGHT THING FOR KEARNY!!! B)  B)

Me thinks, therefore me is. What a dumba**!

When the CAMPBELL"S stop working to inform the CITIZENS OF KEARNY of the unfairness in the way their ELECTED OFFICIALS have abused power and shown in many cases abuse in the hiring of friends and family in town positions and irresponsable spending of your TAX DOLLAR, it is apparent "YOUR ELECTED OFFICALS" have no reguard for the people who pay the bills.    If this happens "THE TRUTH AS IT RELATES TO  PUBLIC INFORMATION" will be gone and information that the PUBLIC needs to be aware of will no longer EXSIST. The public will lose a much needed voice that has for years has been fair,honest and accountable in telling the truth.  When we lose these voices of TRUTH,  If the CAMPBELL"S walk away,          "GAME OVER FOR THE TAXPAYERS OF KEARNY"

The Campbells are the voices of truth???!!! For who??? Man, you are either naive or totally out of the loop if you think those two have any credibility in that area. You better do your homework and find out just what those two have been capable of in the past before you sing their praises. Unless you WANT to sound like an idiot.

These posts are honest and truthful about the issues that take place at these board meetings that are attended by myself. This isn't JOHN. Old fart take a trip up to Kearny sometime and come to a Board of Education meeting and see the waste of Tax money (that you don't pay) being spent and see the TRUTH for yourself.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Come on 'BULLDOG" Taxes are out of control and the Board of Education is floating another bond election. John, the people in Kearny have had enough of Taxes. You have fought the good fight on taxes. You need to stand up to all who have milked the system and have abused the money that has been entrusted to them. Even if you are a lone voice, The Public needs to be informed!!!! I hope you are that informer!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sick and Tired

John, Be the stand up guy that you are, No more TAXES, No more Bond Elections,Be a voice for the people who can't afford the TAXES in Kearny. I love Kearny and don't want to leave but if TAXES contiune to go up we may not have any choice.

Guest In the know

John, Don't worry about being a champion for the Taxpayer. Gov Corzine is going to take everybody off the hook in bringing taxes under control. Everybody is in for a big shock this year.

• 1 month later...