Apparition at 911 Memorial

Guest guest

I was surprised to see Mr. Milan at the memorial service for the 9/11 victims.At first i thought it was an apparition but to my surprise that little weasel was there.Its funny to me because i haven't seen him around the last three years. I thought he moved back with "his people".

9/11 is a sad day, a day of rememberance. We all think about the innocent families that were destroyed by that dispicable act. Mr. Milan has some balls showing up to the ceremony to show face for this upcoming electionin. I got news for you buddy but not a very good way to try and win votes.

I was surprised to see Mr. Milan at the memorial service for the 9/11 victims.At first i thought it was an apparition but to my surprise that little weasel was there.Its funny to me because i haven't seen him around the last three years.  I thought he moved back with "his people".

9/11 is a sad day, a day of rememberance.  We all think about the innocent families that were destroyed by that dispicable act.  Mr. Milan has some balls showing up to the ceremony to show face for this upcoming electionin.    I got news for you buddy but not a very good way to try and win votes.

How come you talk about Millan like that, but fail to mention Larry Bennett and Jesus Huaranga up there with the council. They're not even councilmen yet.

Nice try though.

I was surprised to see Mr. Milan at the memorial service for the 9/11 victims.At first i thought it was an apparition but to my surprise that little weasel was there.Its funny to me because i haven't seen him around the last three years.  I thought he moved back with "his people".

9/11 is a sad day, a day of rememberance.  We all think about the innocent families that were destroyed by that dispicable act.  Mr. Milan has some balls showing up to the ceremony to show face for this upcoming electionin.    I got news for you buddy but not a very good way to try and win votes.

I thouth it was a rememberance for 911, are you saying that it was only open for the McDonoug's people. Shame on you, no wonder there was no croud !!!!!!!

I think that you should take your comments and keep them to yourself. To come out to a 9/11 memorial and check on whom does and who does not attend is showing that you are not there for those people that you are paying your respects for YOU ARE MERELY THERE TO CHECK OUT WHO ATTENDS. You should have shame for yourself for taking part of something that most of us consider a somber occasion and to put in your comments about seing someone that is running for office and whether or not they should be there. IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT SHOULD STAY HOME SINCE YOU ONLY ATTENDED TO JUDGE AND NOT TO PAY YOUR RESPECTS. GROW UP

You must be an idiot, to write something like this is to show how igonorant you are. What does this have to do with what we were all there for? Obviously you were not there TO RESPECT THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES ON 9/11.

You must be an idiot, to write something like this is to show how igonorant you are. What does this have to do with what we were all there for?  Obviously you were not there TO RESPECT THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES ON 9/11.

Agreed. Save the politics for something else.

It's crowd!!! learn how to spell idiot.

What exactly does this have to do with the topic, sounds like you are the IDIOT,

there are other names for people like you but i'd rather not mention, when I see you face to face I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE ARE MANY WORDS THAT CAN DESCRIBE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, BUT I'LL USE IDIOT

How come you talk about Millan like that, but fail to mention Larry Bennett and Jesus Huaranga up there with the council.  They're not even councilmen yet.

Nice try though.

Larry Bennett, Exalted Ruler, was sitting up there representing the Harrison/East Newark Elks!!!!!!!! As the Elks contributed to the ceremony and help with the flags that where placed on the grounds of the park. Get your facts straight before you make a statement. Larry Bennett has been there for the last 5 years, and has been helping to do what ever needs done with the memorial.

Why were you surprised? who should have attended? was this memorial service for a particular crowd? and how do you know that he was not there the past years?

do you go around and check the crowd or do you pay attention to what is being said at the memorial? and how do you know that he has not attended a Memorial in perhaps another city where ever he may be that day? not just for him but many of us that maybe work out of town we may attend that towns memorial, it is all for the same TO PAY MEMORY TO THE 9/11 EVENTS AND FOR RESPECT FOR THOSE INVOLVED IN THIS EVENT AND OUR COUNTRY. I suggest that you stay on track of what is real.

You said it 9/11 is a day of rememberance, what the HELL are you talking about who shows their face there or not? YOU ARE AND ASS HOLE

you man must be on crack. either that or you are a total looser. I could not believe you wrote this crap.

Larry Bennett, Exalted Ruler, was sitting up there representing the Harrison/East Newark Elks!!!!!!!!  As the Elks contributed to the ceremony and help with the flags that where placed on the grounds of the park.  Get your facts straight before you make a statement.  Larry Bennett has been there for the last 5 years, and has been helping to do what ever needs done with the memorial.

What memorial. You mean the ugly piece of iron from the World Trade Center Harrison's Mayor and council call a memorial. A memorial is what West Orange erected. Harrison has no class. I'm voting for Millan's Team because at least Millan would have had someone design a better memorial. I'm embarassed to think of what outsiders think of our memorial. We should have melted down the piece of iron and created a sculpture or a water fountain. Something else but what we have currently.

Larry Bennett, Exalted Ruler, was sitting up there representing the Harrison/East Newark Elks!!!!!!!!  As the Elks contributed to the ceremony and help with the flags that where placed on the grounds of the park.  Get your facts straight before you make a statement.  Larry Bennett has been there for the last 5 years, and has been helping to do what ever needs done with the memorial.

you better get used to seeing Larry Bennett around. He's your next mayor.... WRITE IN FOR LARRY BENNETT.................

Guest tired of complaining
What memorial.  You mean the ugly piece of iron from the World Trade Center Harrison's Mayor and council call a memorial.  A memorial is what West Orange erected.  Harrison has no class.  I'm voting for Millan's Team because at least Millan would have had someone design a better memorial.  I'm embarassed to think of what outsiders think of our memorial.  We should have melted down the piece of iron and created a sculpture or a water fountain.  Something else but what we have currently.

West Orange I heard they have some beautiful houses for sale, move there if the memorial impresses you that much.

I guess you have not seen to many 911 memorial's because Harrison is not the only town that used beam's from the trade center.

You just have nothing better to complain about today.

vote for Millan's team maybe they will build a new memorial to your liking

West Orange I heard they have some beautiful houses for sale, move there if the memorial impresses you that much.

I guess you have not seen to many 911 memorial's because Harrison is not the only town that used beam's from the trade center.

yeah the thing is it's in spain take a hike a-hole

Someone writes in to complain, and your standard answer is, " move if you don't like it." See how many people have already moved. Those of us that chose to stay are sick of your , Move if you don't like it." "Improve, don't move," should be the slogan. People like you musty move around a lot, in the woodwork, or moving from rock to rock.

you better get used to seeing Larry Bennett around.  He's your next mayor.... WRITE IN FOR LARRY BENNETT.................

Larry is a good guy he helps many people and has our best interest in mind, but he too is stuck to the mayors butt. This man could have done it on his own even run for mayor but he chose to do some heavy crying and kissing to the mayor. How pathetic. I certainly lost a lot of respect for him.

because millan is a part of the sad history of harrison, appointed to be councilman but wants to be king, pathetic little guy , go back under your rock.

And where did you read this? and why was it so sad? as I remember it Millan was doing a good job, he was doing too much that the mayor was getting jealous and then turned on him, don't believe everything the mayor tells you because if you haven't noticed THE MAYOR IS A LIAR. He has lied to us the taxpayers about the quarter situation, DO YOU NOT THINK HE KNEW ABOUT TANSKI? he was his best friend, he met Tanski every morning (early morning) on Bergen St. with two cups of coffee, as I SEE IT he was there to get his share, and don't think it only happened in a course of one years, IT HAD BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS. Believe me the mayor will go to court and probably jail, he will probably see Janiziewski in his travels. And I liked Janiziewski, just like you like the mayor. This is what happens when power gets to their head they start thinking THEY CAN DO ANYTHING............................................REMEMBER

And where did you read this? and why was it so sad? as I remember it Millan was doing a good job, he was doing too much that the mayor was getting jealous and then turned on him, don't believe everything the mayor tells you because if you haven't noticed THE MAYOR IS A LIAR.  He has lied to us the taxpayers about the quarter situation, DO YOU NOT THINK HE KNEW ABOUT TANSKI? he was his best friend, he met Tanski every morning (early morning) on Bergen St. with two cups of coffee, as I SEE IT he was there to get his share, and don't think it only happened in a course of one years, IT HAD BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS.  Believe me the mayor will go to court and probably jail, he will probably see Janiziewski in his travels.  And I liked Janiziewski, just like you like the mayor.  This is what happens when power gets to their head they start thinking THEY CAN DO ANYTHING............................................REMEMBER

YOUR JUST PISSED OFF COZ YOUR FAVOR WASN'T GRANTED! HIT A SORE SPOT NOW? YEAH, YOU'LL HAVE TO EAT YOUR WORDS OR MOVE OUT! WOW YOU HAVE THE INSIDE SCOOP, I WANNA BE LIKE YOU SOMEDAY, WHEN I RETURN TO MY INFANT YEARS :angry::angry::angry:

YOU ARE AN ASS HOLE.....

YOUR JUST PISSED OFF COZ YOUR FAVOR WASN'T GRANTED! HIT A SORE SPOT NOW? YEAH, YOU'LL HAVE TO EAT YOUR WORDS OR MOVE OUT! WOW YOU HAVE THE INSIDE SCOOP, I WANNA BE LIKE YOU SOMEDAY, WHEN I RETURN TO MY INFANT YEARS :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

What exactly do you mean return, you are an INFANT because you have nothing to write about other than stupidity. Got it buddy, and I will say it to your face, I ain't scared on no one. Sorry I hurt your feelings son, now go do your homework boy.