Town working attending Milan's fund raiser?

Guest Florence the Hurricane

Guest Florence the Hurricane

I Understand that at Milan's fund raiser yesterday there were some town workers spotted. This is not the first time the mayor has gotten slapped in the face. You would think that by now he would learn his lesson. He was quick enough to put out a letter trashing the Hinchys and the McCormicks so lets see what he does about this. It is clear that he is not going to do anything about the no show employees who spit in his face.. :P

I Understand that at Milan's fund raiser yesterday there were some town workers spotted.  This is not the first time the mayor has gotten slapped in the face.  You would think that by now he would learn his lesson.  He was quick enough to put out a letter trashing the Hinchys and the McCormicks so lets see what he does about this.  It is clear that he is not going to do anything about the no show employees who spit in his face.. :P

the mayor hasn't done anything because he has class. now i would have taken those sporting hinchy shirts at the gardens off their high paying positions. granted some had no balls to sport them so they had their kids wear them. in fact he shows alot of restrain in knowing he has his enemies close by working cake jobs while poisioning his name. that letter wasn't the mayor if it was then why are those in town still within their "cake" JOBS! several town workers signed that hinchy ballot that should have been taught a lesson. DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU! (hint: several lurk among the hpd) :angry:

I Understand that at Milan's fund raiser yesterday there were some town workers spotted.  This is not the first time the mayor has gotten slapped in the face.  You would think that by now he would learn his lesson.  He was quick enough to put out a letter trashing the Hinchys and the McCormicks so lets see what he does about this.  It is clear that he is not going to do anything about the no show employees who spit in his face.. :angry:

How many town workers did the mayor slap in the face when he bought in RC and MD to be their bosses. Many of these people worked for the town many years and are being supervised by people with not credentials or experience

I Understand that at Milan's fund raiser yesterday there were some town workers spotted.  This is not the first time the mayor has gotten slapped in the face.  You would think that by now he would learn his lesson.  He was quick enough to put out a letter trashing the Hinchys and the McCormicks so lets see what he does about this.  It is clear that he is not going to do anything about the no show employees who spit in his face.. :angry:

There are Americans dieing everyday in Iraq to obtain political freedom for people in that country. This is a FREE, DEMOCRATIC, country you ass, if someone wants to go to a fundraiser it is their right as an American to do so. Just because someone has a job in the town it does not behold them to the mayor or whoever for life. That way of thinking is why this town is in the shape its in.

Did you ever think that maybe the town worker's that you are referring to do not the the knowledge to run the street dept? Regardless of how long they have worked there is does not mean that they can be an authority figure.

How many town workers did the mayor slap in the face when he bought in RC and MD to be their bosses.  Many of these people worked for the town many years and are being supervised by people with not credentials or experience

I SO AGREE WHAT A DISGRACE THAT CERTAIN TOWNWORKERS (WHO DO SO MUCH LESS THAN OTHERS) ARE GIVEN ALL THE PERKS WHILE OTHERS WHO BUST THEIR ASSES AND MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS ARE TREATED LIKE SHIT SHAME ON THE MAYOR FOR ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN SHAME SHAME

There are Americans dieing everyday in Iraq to obtain political freedom for people in that country. This is a FREE, DEMOCRATIC, country you ass, if someone wants to go to a fundraiser it is their right as an American to do so. Just because someone has a job in the town it does not behold them to the mayor or whoever for life. That way of thinking is why this town is in the shape its in.

here here! just because someone is friendly with a member of the other political party doesnt necessarily warrant punishment - give me a break! the mayor should start worrying about the bigger problems this town has and stop being offended if someone working under his "command" rubs elbows with an acquaintance from the other side GROW UP!!!! no wonder good people are packing up and leaving this town

I Understand that at Milan's fund raiser yesterday there were some town workers spotted.  This is not the first time the mayor has gotten slapped in the face.  You would think that by now he would learn his lesson.  He was quick enough to put out a letter trashing the Hinchys and the McCormicks so lets see what he does about this.  It is clear that he is not going to do anything about the no show employees who spit in his face.. :lol:

who the hell cares? if someone has an extra ticket and you can get a free meal, (after all this is a free country) then i say go 4 it!!

Finally someone on this forum making sense. I see many of the "Mayor's People" happily socializing with "the opposition" whether it be on the streets or hanging out in local establishments but they've never been punished. It seems like its only certain people who get picked on or singled out and it's ridiculously unfair. Some of these town workers sit on their fat asses and collect big paychecks for doing nada while others bust their asses and do what theyre asked to do but still get shit on. But hey,look whose running the department.

Did you ever think that maybe the town worker's that you are referring to do not the the knowledge to run the street dept? Regardless of how long they have worked there is does not mean that they can be an authority figure.

Even if that were true, which it isn't, the two birds they bought in, RC & MD, have even less knowledge and ability.