James Doran sold his house

Guest ..

6-17-06

Erika Milagritos Fiori & Kenneth Steffens from James P. Doran

518 William Street

Taxes to high for you James? or do you know whats coming?

Now Your gonna back out the election?

Love

6-17-06

Erika Milagritos Fiori & Kenneth Steffens from James P. Doran

518 William Street

Taxes to high for you James? or do you know whats coming?

Now Your gonna back out the election?

Love

Where does he live now, back in the gardens?

he bought a house for speulation , not a bad idea, its the american way can't blame him for that , if i had money to invest I would do the same , good for you Jim you got them all guessing and worring.

Didn't the guy from the VFW own the house on William?? If Doran made that much money on a flip, did the original owner get ripped off? Making money at someone else's expense is just wrong. Shame on you Doran for picking on a senior and a VETERAN. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Didn't the guy from the VFW own the house on William??  If Doran made that much money on a flip, did the original owner get ripped off?  Making money at someone  else's expense is just wrong.  Shame on you Doran for picking on a senior and a VETERAN. :(  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

And 'THAT' from a young man who had 'earlier' in the early 1980's, been a 'SEMINARIAN' at the Seton Hall U, School of Divinity!

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!

Even Millan didn't get caught pulling that 'TRICK' on a retired, SENIOR citizen-VETERAN!!! He sure 'outdid Millan! I hope he is PROUD OF IT "WHEN HE STANDS 'BEFORE' HIS MAKER!

Doesn't look like 'SENIORS' will be a 'TOP' CONCERN of his, as councilman or mayor or whatever political post he holds.

At least Millan will do 'more' for the seniors because he has a wife, who may have 'needs' in the future if he is not there to do for her. Doran could care less about the seniors, and sure won't make it a "PRIORITY' to providde 'extras' for the 'less fortunate', needy seniors!!!

And 'THAT' from a young man who had 'earlier' in the early 1980's, been a 'SEMINARIAN' at the Seton Hall U, School of Divinity!

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!

Even Millan didn't get caught pulling that 'TRICK' on a retired, SENIOR citizen-VETERAN!!!  He sure 'outdid Millan!  I hope he is PROUD OF IT  "WHEN HE STANDS 'BEFORE' HIS MAKER!

Doesn't look like 'SENIORS' will be a 'TOP' CONCERN  of his, as councilman or mayor or whatever political post he holds.

At least Millan will do 'more' for the seniors because he has a wife, who may have 'needs' in the future if he is not there to do for her.  Doran could care less about the seniors, and sure won't make it a "PRIORITY' to providde 'extras' for the 'less fortunate', needy seniors!!!

LISTEN WISEASS THE ONLY THING MILAN WILL LEAVE JOSEF IS A ***** ** ****** AND A MAP FOR *** ***** **** I'M SURE THOSE THREE HOUSES ON WARREN ST WERE BUILT FROM DONATIONS AND PRAYS??

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Didn't the guy from the VFW own the house on William??  If Doran made that much money on a flip, did the original owner get ripped off?  Making money at someone  else's expense is just wrong.  Shame on you Doran for picking on a senior and a VETERAN. :(  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

FLAG THIS SISTER! MONEY TALKS AND YOUR BULLSHIT WALKS THE CORNERS LOOKING FOR ASS CRACK. :angry:

WOULD YOU  PUT YOUR COMMENT IN BETTER WORDING FOR EVERYONE TO COMPREHEND?  NOT EVERYONE UNDERTANDS ''THE HIP' STREET TALK.

You better learn to talk the talk cause you live in Harrison, don't ya just care about your peeps, talk about other peeps that you might consider foreigners and black and white and of other ethnicities you should be hip to that mister. get yourself off this site if you consider grillin with me.

You better learn to talk the talk cause you live in Harrison, don't ya just care about your peeps, talk about other peeps that you might consider foreigners and black and white and of other ethnicities you should be hip to that mister. get yourself off this site if you consider grillin with me.

WHA SUP WIGGER! :angry:

LISTEN WISEASS THE ONLY THING MILAN WILL LEAVE JOSEF IS A ***** ** ******  AND A MAP FOR *** ***** **** I'M SURE THOSE THREE HOUSES ON WARREN ST WERE BUILT FROM DONATIONS AND PRAYS??

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Aren't we getting a little upset, what is the matter? are you jeolous, you must not own any property or for that matter you don't even pay taxes, am I right?

only people like you (very uneducated) will post nothing but stupidity. thank you for reading now go read a book.

Hey good for Jimmy he's a great guy and always was. That is his business just because he's smart enough to make money don't condemn him. Best of Luck Jimmy you have always been nice and considerate to people stay that way and don't let that town change you. :angry:;):P

Hey good for Jimmy he's a great guy and always was. That is his business just because he's smart enough to make money don't condemn him.

Who's condemning?? But profiting by exploitation and possible fraud does raise a few eye brows. 5-10-15% profit maybe alright but the profit that the DR. made sure isn't from a straight up, ha ha, deal.

Hey good for Jimmy he's a great guy and always was.  That is his business just because he's smart enough to make money don't condemn him.  Best of Luck Jimmy you have always been nice and considerate to people stay that way and don't let that town change you.  :angry:  ;)  :P

Too late the town has already changed him, or is it politics? nice guy with bad

habits and bad company, don't be a follower be a leader.

Aren't we getting a little upset, what is the matter? are you jeolous, you must not own any property or for that matter you don't even pay taxes, am I right?

only people like you (very uneducated) will post nothing but stupidity.  thank you for reading now go read a book.

i'll read a book but your pal milan may need it too be seen.

perhaps, the peaNUT needs it more don't you think.

i must say your comment made about as much sense as councilman spain (ex) :P:P

i'll read a book but your pal milan may need it too be seen.

perhaps, the peaNUT needs it more don't you think.

i must say your comment made about as much sense as councilman spain (ex) :P  :P

I don't get you, I was letting you know that you are an ASS, can you write something more inteligent? Sorry but maybe you don't know any better, I don't mean to hurt your feelings but I guess this is the only place people will read your stupid remarks. Listen, the high school has night classes maybe you should consider taking some to better your writing and speech.

Didn't the guy from the VFW own the house on William??  If Doran made that much money on a flip, did the original owner get ripped off?  Making money at someone  else's expense is just wrong.  Shame on you Doran for picking on a senior and a VETERAN. :angry:  :P  :P  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Not the guy who runs the hall and the picnics? The house on the dead end???

I don't get you, I was letting you know that you are an ASS, can you write something more inteligent? Sorry but maybe you don't know any better, I don't mean to hurt your feelings but I guess this is the only place people will read your stupid remarks. Listen, the high school has night classes maybe you should consider taking some to better your writing and speech.

would writing VIVA SPAIN suit you better? EAT SHIT! keep those night classes for your followers!

Didn't the guy from the VFW own the house on William??  If Doran made that much money on a flip, did the original owner get ripped off?  Making money at someone  else's expense is just wrong.  Shame on you Doran for picking on a senior and a VETERAN. :angry:  :lol:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Your intelect is incredible.You can only make money at someone elses EXPENSE.Are you out of kindergarten yet?