Gardens Picnic

Guest Guest

It turned out to be a fun day. Especially with all the troublemakers on the list not to be allowed there. There probably would have definely been a fight. The food was good the DJ was good,but I must say the magician was fantastic. Even the seniors were having a great time. He was really great. The tenants association did a great job. Hope to see some more good times ahead. Thanks.

It turned out to be a fun day. Especially with all the troublemakers on the list not to be allowed there. There probably would have definely been a fight. The food was good the DJ was good,but I must say the magician was fantastic. Even the seniors were  having a great time. He was really great. The tenants association did a great job. Hope to see some more good times ahead. Thanks.

I thought this was given by Larry Bennett? It would be nice to give him credit if it was.

It turned out to be a fun day. Especially with all the troublemakers on the list not to be allowed there. There probably would have definely been a fight. The food was good the DJ was good,but I must say the magician was fantastic. Even the seniors were  having a great time. He was really great. The tenants association did a great job. Hope to see some more good times ahead. Thanks.

IT'S ELECTION YEAR STUPID............SEE IF NEXT YEAR YOU GET SH*T? DID YOU NOT SEE THE AGENDA BEHIND IT ALL? NO WONDER YOU LIVE THERE. :rolleyes:

IT'S ELECTION YEAR STUPID............SEE IF NEXT YEAR YOU GET SH*T? DID YOU NOT SEE THE AGENDA BEHIND IT ALL? NO WONDER YOU LIVE THERE. :(

ALWAYS QUICK TO TURN A POSITIVE INTO A NEGATIVE, MAKES ME WONDER WHERE YOU LIVE? YOU SEE IT IS THE PEOPLE WHO STRUGGLE THAT APPRECIATE THE SMALL THINGS IN LIFE.

Guest resident h/g/

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE HARRISON GARDENS PICNIC AT LEAST THERE WAS ONE. WHAT ELSE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT GET ALIFE.LIFE IS TO SHORT AND IF YOU DID NOT ENJOY THE PICNIC OH WELL THERE WILL BE NEXT YEAR.

Half the people who live in the gardens don't need to be there (the town employees!), they just like the $50 a month rent (oh, and don't forget the $20 for the a/c in the summer).

GEE...... THANKS FOR LOWERING MY RENT BY SEVERAL HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!

I EARN $30,000 PER YEAR AND PAY $550 PER MONTH RENT AT THE GARDENS!!!That's a big 'difference' between the $50 a month rent that you tell me that some other town hall employee is paying that you know of!!!

ALWAYS QUICK TO TURN A POSITIVE INTO A NEGATIVE, MAKES ME WONDER WHERE YOU LIVE? YOU SEE IT IS THE PEOPLE WHO STRUGGLE THAT APPRECIATE THE SMALL THINGS IN LIFE.

[/quote

HONEY, NOT UP THE MAYOR'S BUTT CRACK AS YOU DO! I GUESS YOUR POSITIVE IS WHEN HE'S HAD FIBER? A WHOLE MOUTH'S WORTH. LAST YOU THE WEEK? REMEMBER PULL OUT YOUR TEETH NEXT TIME. :(

[/quote

HONEY, NOT UP THE MAYOR'S BUTT CRACK AS YOU DO! I GUESS YOUR POSITIVE IS WHEN HE'S HAD FIBER? A WHOLE MOUTH'S WORTH. LAST YOU THE WEEK? REMEMBER PULL OUT YOUR TEETH NEXT TIME. :)

WOULD YOU PLEASE REFRASE YOUR MESSAGE IN 'PLAIN ENGLISH' SO AS I COULD UNDERSTAND IT?

I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHETHER YOU WERE PRAISING THE MAYOR OR DENOUCING HIM.

WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE TOWN, LARRY BENNET IS A COUNCILMAN IN ALL OF THE THIRD WARD NOT JUST THE GARDEN, WAKE UP LARRY..

First of all Larry Bennett is not Councilman yet. As of January 1, 2007 he will be Councilman. Second of all it was the Tenant Association that had the picnic. Wake up people and get your facts right before you write anything else.

First of all Larry Bennett is not Councilman yet.  As of January 1, 2007 he will be Councilman.  Second of all it was the Tenant Association that had the picnic. Wake up people and get your facts right before you write anything else.

Yes you are correct, but the clown was donated by Mike, the DJ donated by the Mayor and the food donated by Larry, and they made sure that you knew that they donated this to you, instead they should have just said this picnic is for the people that live here to enjoy from the Tenant Association, you figure this out they are all in politics and there is an election going on in November and as someone else said wait till next year see what you get. Bet they donate NOTHING

these people Mike, Mayor and Larry will not need the Gardens anymore to pull the votes........ WAKE UP HARRISON

Come on you know the town (Mayor and Council) helped with donations. It wasn't just the tenants association. The town always donates for their parties. Last time I think it was donation of breakfast from Topps. This was right before the primary election. The mayor will always give extra to the Gardens. After all he needs the votes he gets there. Lets not throw stones at Larry Bennett. He cares about the entire town not just the Harrison Gardens. He's been involved with this town for too long so stop talking trash about such a great guy. Wake up people you're anger is pointing in the wrong direction!!!!!

First of all Larry Bennett is not Councilman yet.  As of January 1, 2007 he will be Councilman.  Second of all it was the Tenant Association that had the picnic. Wake up people and get your facts right before you write anything else.

Half the people who live in the gardens don't need to be there (the town employees!), they just like the $50 a month rent (oh, and don't forget the $20 for the a/c in the summer).

Mr Harrison

I think you are jealous , You never post anything positive alway's complaining

why don't you just move because nothing this town ever does will make you happy. Why live some place that makes you so unhappy?

If you did not have this forum to complain and bash what would you do?

Maybe you should apply for a town job and an apt. the in garden's would that make you happy and shut you up for a while.

WOULD YOU PLEASE REFRASE YOUR MESSAGE IN 'PLAIN ENGLISH' SO AS I COULD UNDERSTAND IT?

I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHETHER YOU WERE PRAISING THE MAYOR OR  DENOUCING HIM.

NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THE MAYOR ASSWIPE, PUT THE CRACK PIPE DOWN FOR A FEW AND READ. :angry:

WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE TOWN, LARRY BENNET IS A COUNCILMAN IN ALL OF THE THIRD WARD NOT JUST THE GARDEN, WAKE UP LARRY..

Anybody can seek a block party, ask your councilmen for a permit to shut down a street for several hours and then go soliciting for monies to pull it off. It was done over and over many times in the pass, the problem is noone want to do it. people just want to take not give. the gardens people, I guess are different. they ask permission to give a block party and then went about getting food, music , whatever, they are a neighborhood, just like the old days [aldays] these people always make it happen, stop knocking the gardens it is the better part of Harrison

Anybody can seek a block party, ask your councilmen for a permit to shut down a street for several hours and then go soliciting for monies to pull it off. It was done over and over many times in the pass, the problem is noone want to do it. people just want to take not give. the gardens people, I guess are different. they ask permission to give a block party and then went about getting food, music , whatever, they are a neighborhood, just like the old days [aldays] these people always make it happen, stop knocking the gardens it is the better part of Harrison

better part of crime maybe. pull what off it's called ELECTION DONATIONS ASS WIPE. ELECTIONS DONATIONS, PUBLIC HOUSING ......PUBLIC FUNDS ISSUE BY THE WORKING MAN. YEAH THERE'S ONE OF RODGERS NIGHTMARES! :P:P

better part of crime maybe. pull what off it's called ELECTION DONATIONS ASS WIPE. ELECTIONS DONATIONS, PUBLIC HOUSING ......PUBLIC FUNDS ISSUE BY THE WORKING MAN. YEAH THERE'S ONE OF RODGERS NIGHTMARES! :P  :lol:

Very well put, and see what Larry, Mike and Ray donate to the picnic next year, NOTHING. These things only happen on election year just like the senior prom they had for the senior citizens around the primaries, when was the last time that happened? NEVER. Hopefully people will wake up and smell the poop in town.