Gangs attack kids in courts

Guest Guest

Did anyone see the gang fron Union City attack the kids in the courts with bats bottles ect....did anyone get hurt? I saw about 25 kids get out and attack kids in the park...what happened?

Guest 2smart4u
Did anyone see the gang fron Union City attack the kids in the courts with bats bottles ect....did anyone get hurt? I saw about 25 kids get out and attack kids in the park...what happened?

You must have been dreaming, there's NO crime in Harrison. ( It's not on the agenda).

If you saw it, then why didnt you call the police? Kids attacking other kids, and a gang from out of town? Sounds to me like it would have been a good reason to call. Next time you "see" something either help with something as small as a 30 second phone call or just mind your business and dont bother to get the gossip about it a week later!

If you saw it, then why didnt you call the police?  Kids attacking other kids, and a gang from out of town?  Sounds to me like it would have been a good reason to call.  Next time you "see" something either help with something as small as a 30 second phone call or just mind your business and dont bother to get the gossip about it a week later!

the Police were already there a**wipe so shut it Jac) 0ff

1..When did this happen , 2 How do You know they are from Union City..? Did You stop and asked Them? 3 And if You wittnessed this Why did You not call the Cops Or try to stop it???????DUHHHH