MUGGING

Guest Guest

JUST HEARD THERE WAS SOMEONE MUGGED IN wEST hUDSON pARK. bUT THEY CAUGHT THE GUYS. fROM nEWAARK OF COURSE. bE CAREFUL.

Watch for the white van on Cross St. he likes little girls. Then again there are a few on Cross and William you need to be aware of.

Watch for the white van on Cross St. he likes little girls. Then again there are a few on Cross and William you need to be aware of.

A little more info please? I have a little girl, please don't keep secert's when a child could be in danger

A little more info please?  I have a little girl, please don't keep secert's when a child could be in danger

They wouldn't post what I would inform you of, and in one case it is against the law, just do yourself a favor and keep a close eye on on your children, unfortunately these criminal scumbags have more rights than these innocent children. It's a shame because the police can't really do anything unless the pervert grabs your child and you need 100 witnesses to prove it. What laws we have. What a joke!

Guest Guest_Guests_*
They wouldn't post what I would inform you of, and in one case it is against the law, just do yourself a favor and keep a close eye on on your children, unfortunately these criminal scumbags have more rights than these innocent children. It's a shame because the police can't really do anything unless the pervert grabs your child and you need 100 witnesses to prove it. What laws we have. What a joke!

In Harrison's case it's not a matter of the police can't do anything. It's a case of the don't do anything. The number of crimes solved in Harrison is at an all time low. Send the cops for better trainning or send them out on foot patrol.

In Harrison's case it's not a matter of the police can't do anything.  It's a case of the don't do anything.  The number of crimes solved in Harrison is at an all time low.  Send the cops for better trainning or send them out on foot patrol.

FYI - They (HPD) have laws and rules to follow and they try to do the best they can, you have to realize with the administration they have to deal with and politicians constantly getting involved it makes their job hard to do because they are told to lay off and "Don't you know who the is" keep in mind these Officers have families to feed as well and one wrong move and their job is out the window or they get put on sh*& duty, for example one of our good cops in now in traffice when we need him more than ever on the street??? Catch my drift?? their hands are tied. I am sure you don't want to hear it, but there are some really good Officers in this town, I know of a few myself that should get their walking papers but you can't knock the guys who do take their job seriously.

In Harrison's case it's not a matter of the police can't do anything.  It's a case of the don't do anything.  The number of crimes solved in Harrison is at an all time low.  Send the cops for better trainning or send them out on foot patrol.

This is not true. There are not enough officers to patrol the town. And genius when an event happens do you want the officers to run from one part of town to the other to respond. Foot patrols are great when there are plenty of officers in vehicles to respond to the crime,otherwise they can not get there fast enough. Instead of blaming the officers try blaming administration.

FYI -  They (HPD) have laws and rules to follow and they try to do the best they can, you have to realize with the administration they have to deal with and politicians constantly getting involved it makes their job hard to do because they are told to lay off and "Don't you know who the is" keep in mind these Officers have families to feed as well and one wrong move and their job is out the window or they get put on sh*& duty, for example one of  our good cops in now in traffice when we need him more than ever on the street??? Catch my drift??  their hands are tied.  I am sure you don't want to hear it, but there are some really good Officers in this town, I know of a few myself that should get their walking papers but you can't knock the guys who do take their job seriously.

What admistration are you talking about that the cops have to deal with? Whose in the traffic office?

JUST HEARD THERE WAS SOMEONE MUGGED IN wEST hUDSON pARK. bUT THEY CAUGHT THE GUYS. fROM nEWAARK OF COURSE. bE CAREFUL.

Another Mugging on 5th and Central ...Sunday nite........There is no CRIME IN HARRISON.......This is all just our imagination......