Cindy Sheehan

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

That darling of the Defeatocratic Party, Cindy Sheehan is visiting Beruit. No doubt to blame Bush for the war there. How devisive is that ?? The defeatocrats are bankrolling this hate-filled, America-bashing B**ch for their political gain. They don't care what harm she's doing to the country, as long as they can blame Bush for something new.

That darling of the Defeatocratic Party, Cindy Sheehan is visiting Beruit.  No doubt to blame Bush for the war there.  How devisive is that ?? The defeatocrats are bankrolling this hate-filled, America-bashing B**ch for their political gain. They don't care what harm she's doing to the country, as long as they can blame Bush for something new.

Cindy Sheehan is hardly necessary to find mistakes made by the cowboy that are hurting the country so go back to sleep PatRat.

That darling of the Defeatocratic Party, Cindy Sheehan is visiting Beruit.  No doubt to blame Bush for the war there.  How devisive is that ?? The defeatocrats are bankrolling this hate-filled, America-bashing B**ch for their political gain. They don't care what harm she's doing to the country, as long as they can blame Bush for something new.

Actually she's the darling of the neo-Nazi-cons as they'll plaster her all over the news in an attempt to divert attention from the continually worsening situation in Iraq that Dubya refuses to face and the fact that al Qaeda's now comfortably holed up in Pakistan.

It's too bad her son didn't avoid a bad war and bravely defend the skies of Alabama like some people have done, we wouldn't have to put up with your stupidity.

It's too bad her son didn't avoid a bad war and bravely defend the skies of Alabama like some people have done, we wouldn't have to put up with your stupidity.

Bush defended the skies of Alabama, Clinton went to Moscow to protest the war. I ask you which is worse???

As for Cindy Sheehan's son, he enlisted in the military, he VOLUNTEERED for the mission where he was killed. You can bash the President and the war all you want, but apparently HE believed in his job. I don't think its for you or me to question this.

As for Cindy Sheehan's son, he enlisted in the military, he VOLUNTEERED for the mission where he was killed.  You can bash the President and the war all you want, but apparently HE believed in his job.  I don't think its for you or me to question this.

You're right, and it shouldn't be for a**holes who rarely have anything to say but Kool-Aid to disparage a mother grieving her lost son.

Guest Patriot
You're right, and it shouldn't be for a**holes who rarely have anything to say but Kool-Aid to disparage a mother grieving her lost son.

"Grieving a lost son" ?? What a crock ! Cindy Sheehan has become a shill and a pawn for the Defeatocrat party. Her grieving has turned into vengence and hatred and malice toward Bush, our military and our country. Of course, to the Kool-aiders she's a "grieving mom".

"Grieving a lost son" ??  What a crock !  Cindy Sheehan has become a shill  and a pawn for the Defeatocrat party.  Her grieving has turned into vengence and hatred and malice toward Bush, our military and our country.  Of course, to the Kool-aiders she's a "grieving mom".

Plain and simple, YOU are an A**HOLE! When YOU lose a child due to a bumbling, inept CinC you'll have a right to comment, until then STFU.

"Grieving a lost son" ??  What a crock !  Cindy Sheehan has become a shill  and a pawn for the Defeatocrat party.  Her grieving has turned into vengence and hatred and malice toward Bush, our military and our country.  Of course, to the Kool-aiders she's a "grieving mom".

About the ONLY good thing I could say about you is you must have some big cojones to refer to yourself as a patriot.

Of course, to the Kool-aiders she's a "grieving mom".

So in your view she should be praising Bush for starting the war of CHOICE that took her son?

To anyone with a sense of decency YOU are a flaming A**HOLE, and we ALL KNOW YOU are a LIAR.

Of course, to the Kool-aiders she's a "grieving mom".

So in your view she should be praising Bush for starting the war of CHOICE that took her son?

To anyone with a sense of decency YOU are a flaming idiot, and we ALL KNOW YOU are a LIAR.

So we can assume you'd consider it a good thing to bundle up your own kids and ship them off to the mess that's been created in Iraq? Or do you believe like Bus that fighting wars is something you let other people and their children fight?

Guest Patriot
So we can assume you'd consider it a good thing to bundle up your own kids and ship them off to the mess that's been created in Iraq?  Or do you believe like Bus that fighting wars is something you let other people and their children fight?

You can assume that I think that since you're under the influence of Kool-aid, you're incapable of forming a lucid thought.

You can assume that I think that since you're under the influence of Kool-aid, you're incapable of forming a lucid thought.

No, we can assume that YOU are too much of a hypicrite to answer the question of whether:"you'd consider it a good thing to bundle up your own kids and ship them off to the mess that's been created in Iraq? Or do you believe like Bush that fighting wars is something you let other people and their children fight?"

It's YOUR typical asinine response to a direct question.

Kool-Aid Kool-Aid Kool-Aid Kool-Aid Kool-Aid Kool-Aid Kool-Aid Kool-Aid

You're STILL afraid to answer a direct question necause you have no answer.

Guest Patriot
No, we can assume that YOU are too much of a hypicrite to answer the question of whether:"you'd consider it a good thing to bundle up your own kids and ship them off to the mess that's been created in Iraq?  Or do you believe like Bush that fighting wars is something you let other people and their children fight?"

Yes, I believe like Bush, that fighting wars is something you leave to the troops. Just like FDR and Truman before him, the president determines policy, the troops carry out the policy. You didn't understand this ??

No, we can assume that YOU are too much of a hypicrite to answer the question of whether:"you'd consider it a good thing to bundle up your own kids and ship them off to the mess that's been created in Iraq?  Or do you believe like Bush that fighting wars is something you let other people and their children fight?"

Do you take polls for a living, because you seem to ask "loaded questions", and then get upset when no one takes the bait.

Do you take polls for a living, because you seem to ask "loaded questions", and then get upset when no one takes the bait.

It's not bait, it's a perfectly simple and reasonable question.

The one who refers to himself as Patriot has proven himself to be a liar yet is adamant that Bush is doing the right thing in Iraq. It's not bait to ask him if he's truly so convinced it's the right action that he would send his own children off to this war or if it's only right if left to others.

You people have to face reality, war is not an abstract thing, it's fought by real people and people die. I want to know if this person is so convinced he thinks it's worth his children or if he's just another barstool patriot.

Yes, I believe like Bush, that fighting wars is something you leave to the troops.  Just like FDR and Truman before him, the president determines policy, the troops carry out the policy.  You didn't understand this ??

You DID NOT answer the question.

I guess it's easier for a chickens**t like you to villify a mother who's lost a son than to actually look at the facts and tell us if you really believe we're on the right path or you're just a typical flag-waving, chest thumping barstool patriot. We already KNOW you're a liar.

Yes, I believe like Bush, that fighting wars is something you leave to the troops.  Just like FDR and Truman before him, the president determines policy, the troops carry out the policy.  You didn't understand this ??

Actually, it sounds that like Bush you believe war is something you avoid by using family connections and leave to OTHER troops. At least it's pretty evident you're a waffler and won't answer that question that was actually asked.

I have the feeling you're probably one of those people who rides thru the rain and darkness with a flag on your car and thinks that makes you a patriot.

Guest Patriot
Actually, it sounds that like Bush you believe war is something you avoid by using family connections and leave to OTHER troops.  At least it's pretty evident you're a waffler and won't answer that question that was actually asked.

I have the feeling you're probably one of those people who rides thru the rain and darkness with a flag on your car and thinks that makes you a patriot.

Well, lets see. Bush served in the Guard, Clinton was flower child. Bush served honorably as governor of texas, Clinton served as governor of Arkansas where he was involved in some shady land deals when he wasn't raping women.

And think what you want about me , I served in the military during wartime which makes me a veteran. I'm SURE you can't say the same about yourself.

Well, lets see. Bush served in the Guard, Clinton was flower child. Bush served honorably as governor of texas,  Clinton served as governor of Arkansas where he was involved in some shady land deals when he wasn't raping women.

And think what you want about me , I served in the military during wartime which makes me a veteran. I'm SURE you can't say the same about yourself.

STILL with the rape fantasies............Please, SEEK HELP!

You served as what? An REMF?

And YOU STILL have answered anything other than confirming you live in a fantasy world.