Pulled from the Passiac River

Guest Pondering

Guest Pondering
:ph34r: Did anyone hear about the incident on Saturday at the river? My friend was walking her dog and the KPD and First Aid raced up on the grass at the old Yacht Club site, they jumped out of the cars and then went up further and pulled someone from the river,I haven't read anything about it, and I know it happened for a fact. Any responses?

:huh: Did anyone hear about the incident on Saturday at the river? My friend was walking her dog and the KPD and First Aid raced up on the grass at the old Yacht Club site, they jumped out of the cars and then went up further and pulled someone from the river,I haven't read anything about it, and I know it happened for a fact. Any responses?

Yes there was someone in the water but how they got there I have no idea.

From what I heard, after attempts to throw a rope to the person failed, two Kearny firefighters entered the water with life vests on and swam to and pulled the person to the shoreline. They got the person out of the water to be treated by EMS and taken to the hospital. The 2 firefighter went to the hospital as well is be checked out.

I don't know how far out the person was.

From what I heard, after attempts to throw a rope to the person failed, two Kearny firefighters entered the water with life vests on and swam to and pulled the person to the shoreline.  They got the person out of the water to be treated by EMS and taken to the hospital.  The 2 firefighter went to the hospital as well is be checked out.

Not according to the Jersey Journal:

Kearny man saved from Passaic River

Monday, August 14, 2006

KEARNY - Police rescued a Kearny man from the Passaic River yesterday morning, officials said.

The man, waving and calling for help, was spotted from the Applebee's parking lot on Passaic Avenue, officials said.

Police used a resident's boat to head into the water and pull him ashore, officials said. He was conscious and grateful when cops reached him, reports said.

He was treated at a local hospital, but police said they didn't know his condition. They also didn't know last night how he wound up in the water.

JACK HERMAN

Guest Patriot

From what I heard, after attempts to throw a rope to the person failed, two Kearny firefighters entered the water with life vests on and swam to and pulled the person to the shoreline.  They got the person out of the water to be treated by EMS and taken to the hospital.  The 2 firefighter went to the hospital as well is be checked out.

I heard it was a democrat who overdosed on Kool-aid.