30th reunion!

Guest Class of '76

Guest Class of '76

KHS Class of '76 Reunion

Saturday October 28, 2006

7pm to Midnight

Open Bar (7pm to 10pm, Cash bar 10pm to Midnight)

Poolside Cocktail Hour 7 to 8pm

Buffet Dinner

DJ Music

Price: $80 per person

Location: La Quintas Suites (Formerly Wyndham Meadowlands Suites), Secaucus, NJ

Phone: 201-863-8700 (Call soon to reserve room if you plan to stay, mention KHS Reunion for group rate)

Please email Mark Fitzgerald at belmarfitz@aol.com

Guest Kearny Kard
KHS Class of '76 Reunion

Saturday October 28, 2006

7pm to Midnight

Open Bar (7pm to 10pm, Cash bar 10pm to Midnight)

Poolside Cocktail Hour 7 to 8pm

Buffet Dinner

DJ Music

Price: $80 per person

Location: La Quintas Suites (Formerly Wyndham Meadowlands Suites), Secaucus, NJ

Phone: 201-863-8700 (Call soon to reserve room if you plan to stay, mention KHS Reunion for group rate)

Please email Mark Fitzgerald at belmarfitz@aol.com

I was hoping the reunion would be at the Yacht Club.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest harrison high graduate of the 19

I AM A GRADUATE OF THE 1976 CLASS OF HARRISON HIGH SCHOOL BICENNTIAL.GOOD LUCK AT YOUR REUNION MY HIGH SCHOOL YEARS I AM TRYING TO FORGET NO REUNION FOR ME ENJOY.

Guest 2smart4u
I AM A GRADUATE OF  THE 1976 CLASS OF HARRISON HIGH SCHOOL BICENNTIAL.GOOD LUCK AT YOUR REUNION MY HIGH SCHOOL YEARS I AM TRYING TO FORGET NO REUNION FOR ME  ENJOY.

"My high school years I am trying to forget no reunion for me enjoy". ??? I hope you weren't the valedictorian of the class of 1976.

Guest harrison high  graduate class of

FOR YOUR INFORMATION I WAS PART OF A GRADUATION CEREMONY. AND I DID WELL FOR MYSELF I WENT TO COLLEGE TO BE A SOCIAL WORKER AND I AM A STATE OF NEW JERSEY SOCIAL WORKER I ALSO RAISED FOR 5 CHILDREN WHILE GOING TO COLLEGE.SO GUESS WHAT GO TO HELL AND BACK.I HAVE MY REASONS FOR NOT GOING TO ANY KIND OF REUNION I DO NOT HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER.TO BAD SO SAD WHATEVER YOU SAY.YOU MUST BE A LOSER.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION I WAS PART OF A GRADUATION CEREMONY. AND I DID WELL FOR MYSELF I WENT TO COLLEGE  TO BE A SOCIAL WORKER AND I AM A STATE OF NEW JERSEY SOCIAL WORKER I ALSO RAISED FOR 5 CHILDREN WHILE GOING TO COLLEGE.SO GUESS WHAT GO TO HELL AND BACK.I HAVE MY REASONS FOR NOT GOING TO ANY KIND OF REUNION I DO NOT HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER.TO BAD SO SAD WHATEVER YOU SAY.YOU MUST BE A LOSER.

So is it that there was no English class requirement in your school?

Guest 2smart4u
FOR YOUR INFORMATION I WAS PART OF A GRADUATION CEREMONY. AND I DID WELL FOR MYSELF I WENT TO COLLEGE  TO BE A SOCIAL WORKER AND I AM A STATE OF NEW JERSEY SOCIAL WORKER I ALSO RAISED FOR 5 CHILDREN WHILE GOING TO COLLEGE.SO GUESS WHAT GO TO HELL AND BACK.I HAVE MY REASONS FOR NOT GOING TO ANY KIND OF REUNION I DO NOT HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER.TO BAD SO SAD WHATEVER YOU SAY.YOU MUST BE A LOSER.

I can see you're paying the price for skipping all those Grammar and English Language classes.

How is your rocket science going?

YOU  CAN ALWAYS PICK OUT THE HARRISON HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES!  THEY MAKE IT VERY EASY TO DO.

you are absolutely right, specialy in the last 10 or so years, RETARTS, well you can't realy blame the student you need to blame the system...................

you are absolutely right, specialy in the last 10 or so years, RETARTS, well you can't realy blame the student you need to blame the system...................

Retarts? Tarts? :-) You sure you're not part of the group who's name you can't spell?

YOU  CAN ALWAYS PICK OUT THE HARRISON HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES!  THEY MAKE IT VERY EASY TO DO.

Abott District with low averages makes that possible, Harrison rather get money from the state and claim they are retarts, than to bring the averages up so kids can be challenged. This is what happens when the Mayor and Council have no children or no children in the school system, they send them to private school as does everyone on the BOE, so they can learn properly and be challenged, don't blame them I would do the same for my kids. BUT PLEASE DON'T TELL HARRISONIANS THAT YOU CARE ABOUT THE KIDS AND RESIDENTS, YOU ARE FULL OF IT MAYOR AND COUNCIL.

There are plenty of good qualified teachers in the Harrison system, but there are too many high paid Superintendants or CO intendants that don't allow the teachers to do their job properly, teachers just don't want to say anything they might be punished and put on lunch duty. There is a name for that and it's all political.

Please don't pick on Harrison people it is simply the school system and how they run the school. I attended HHS many years ago, and my guidance counselour Mrs. McDonough did nothing to help me, I know I needed to do something for myself but sometimes kids need some guidance and at home I had none and she would not even give me the time of day, since I was not a popular student or athlete for that matter I was just a spick. I would go to see her and she would have a sandwich and coffee on her desk and a box of doughnuts on the printer, and tell me before I even walked in her door that she was about to have lunch and that I should not even bother waisting my time or hers that I could not go to any college. I believe that this woman is still there and I will never forget how she would always ignore me and I am sure there were others, IF SHE IS STILL THERE SHE IS ONLY THERE TO COLLECT A PAYCHECK PEOPLE DON'T CHANGE.

THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH HARRISON