Drugs.......

Guest guest

Guest guest

I can't believe the things I read..Gangs, Drugs, Dealers, Crack viles and needles!!! I live on the Hamilton side and I walk mychildren freely to the playground and back without EVER seeing a crack vile, dealer, needle whatever. Maybe instead of accusing and pointing fingers at these SUPPOSED 'Druggies" say hello and find out what good people they really are..how'd they give a left leg just to help you out when you're down. See them for who and WHAT they really are. I am no fan of Mike Rodgers, but in his defense, why don't you's whiny shits go exchange an apartment with a poor soul in Baxter Terrace Projects or Montgomery Street Projects in Jersey City. Then you'll see what realistic drugs and gangs are. Instead of The FANTASY Hell you think you have here in the Gardens.

I can't believe the things I read..Gangs, Drugs, Dealers, Crack viles and needles!!! I live on the Hamilton side and I walk mychildren freely to the playground and back without EVER seeing a crack vile, dealer, needle whatever. Maybe instead of accusing and pointing fingers at these SUPPOSED 'Druggies" say hello and find out what good people they really are..how'd they give a left leg just to help you out when you're down. See them for who and WHAT they really are. I am no fan of Mike Rodgers, but in his defense, why don't you's whiny shits go exchange an apartment with  a  poor soul in Baxter Terrace Projects or Montgomery Street Projects in Jersey City. Then you'll see what realistic drugs and gangs are. Instead of The FANTASY Hell you think you have here in the Gardens.

If the PD put a little effort in investigating the drug use in the Harrison Gardens it could be eliminated.

• 5 months later...
If the PD put a little effort in investigating the drug use in the Harrison Gardens it could be eliminated.

there is no way all the drugs come out of the gardejn get a life you ppl just look down apon them just caause they pay less rent then you