tax trauma

Guest Guest_taxpayer_*

Guest Guest_taxpayer_*

July 30,2006 Star Ledger lists the towns tax bills etc. Tax trauma index is rated 81-100 Totally traumatized 61-80-feeling the pain 41-60 hangin in there 21-40 its just another bill and 1-20 what tax crisis? Kearny rates 85 TOTALLY TRAUMATIZED....... Thank you Mayor and council for putting us in this mess.. Now this is something to be proud of. Its time the people get everyone out of office. We need a change. Its sad the mayor is a ego maniac and the puppets just go ALONG and ALONGand ALONG..................

Guest Guest
July 30,2006 Star Ledger lists the towns  tax bills etc. Tax trauma index is rated 81-100 Totally traumatized      61-80-feeling the pain  41-60  hangin in there  21-40 its just another bill and 1-20 what tax crisis?    Kearny rates 85 TOTALLY TRAUMATIZED....... Thank you Mayor and council for putting us in this mess.. Now this is something to be proud of. Its time the people get everyone out of office. We need a change. Its sad the mayor is a ego maniac and the puppets just go ALONG and ALONGand ALONG..................

You know what? I say we all just get the hell out of here. You pay all these tax dollars and get shitty services in return. You can vote these people out, but there are ten more just like them. A politican is a politician. We need to go where the taxes are lower and you get more for your dollar. Can you imagine selling your home for $500,000? This is Kearny, NJ not Beverly Hills, it's gotten totally ridiculous.

Guest Guest_Tom Hakim_*
You know what?  I say we all just get the hell out of here.  You pay all these tax dollars and get shitty services in return.  You can vote these people out, but there are ten more just like them.  A politican is a politician.  We need to go where the taxes are lower and you get more for your dollar.  Can you imagine selling your home for $500,000?  This is Kearny, NJ not Beverly Hills, it's gotten totally ridiculous.

:ph34r::)

Guest Guest
You know what?  I say we all just get the hell out of here.  You pay all these tax dollars and get shitty services in return.  You can vote these people out, but there are ten more just like them.  A politican is a politician.  We need to go where the taxes are lower and you get more for your dollar.  Can you imagine selling your home for $500,000?  This is Kearny, NJ not Beverly Hills, it's gotten totally ridiculous.

:ph34r: Would you know what my taxes are out here in Sky Valley,California 92241? It is $ 210.00 A month and trash removal,water,lights ,tv hook-up,and all of 7 pools.

Guest sick of lies

The mayor tells the media everything is okay etc. Does he live in another world? I agree the council just agrees with him. I know Mr. Mangin spoke out against the spending in this town. He warned residents that the taxes would go up and up.. And Ms. Eckel speaks in the paper about road repairs give me a break. One council woman said she was going to stop flooding ! ( what with sand bags) .. Time to get this man Mangin in office it seems like he is the only one we have that will ask questions !!!!!!!!

Guest guest

If the towns people know whats good for them they should vote Mangin in office. The man knows what he is talking about. Often its not what the people want to hear but it's the truth. Look where the lies get you. Santos has blamed higher taxes on everything: dumping fees, insurance, pension payments, schools, county.

Mangin explains who, what, where how, and why!! Those are the questions that get answers..

VOTE MANGIN

Guest Guest
The mayor tells the media everything is okay etc. Does he live in another world? I agree the council just agrees with him. I know Mr. Mangin spoke out against the spending in this town. He warned residents that the taxes would go up and up.. And Ms. Eckel speaks in the paper about road repairs give me a break. One council woman said she was going to stop flooding ! ( what with sand bags) .. Time to get this man Mangin in office it seems like he is the only one we have that will ask questions !!!!!!!!

No he rents next door in Newark-

Guest Guest_voter_*
If the towns people know whats good for them they should vote Mangin in office.  The man knows what he is talking about.  Often its not what the people want to hear but it's the truth.  Look where the lies get you.  Santos has blamed higher taxes on everything: dumping fees, insurance, pension payments, schools, county.

Mangin explains who, what, where how, and why!!  Those are the questions that get answers..

VOTE MANGIN

I wish I could vote for him. We need him as mayor. You could have not said it better he explains who, what etc. Have you noticed all of the other council people have excuses for not answering? Give the taxpayers a break. End the lies.All of them just agree with the mayor. Support Mangin..

Guest tired of this
If the towns people know whats good for them they should vote Mangin in office.  The man knows what he is talking about.  Often its not what the people want to hear but it's the truth.  Look where the lies get you.  Santos has blamed higher taxes on everything: dumping fees, insurance, pension payments, schools, county.

Mangin explains who, what, where how, and why!!  Those are the questions that get answers..

VOTE MANGIN

Agree Mangin knows what he is speaking about. I wish I could vote for him. So finally someone will be asking Santos questions. Forget about the council person now Eckel she is just another puppet.

Guest Guest

Mangin hasn't been wrong but Santos has especially when he says everything is great. Ever notice that all they do is list the same projects over and over agsin. I can't believe this Ekel is now taking credit for the Bergen Ave extension. Now that Ba**s!

Guest guest

VOTE MANGIN

Its amazing how Santos and his puppets are quite. Even Eckel is a puppet everyone keeps their mouth shut while Santos screws things up.

Guest Seriously
Mangin hasn't been wrong but Santos has especially when he says everything is great. Ever notice that all they do is list the same projects over and over agsin. I can't believe this Ekel is now taking credit for the Bergen Ave extension. Now that Ba**s!

Are you kidding, Eckel wasn't even around when the Bergen Ave extension was discussed...johnny come real lately, as a matter of fact, neither was Santos.

The mayor needs a reality check. When a 85 year old widow who has lived in town her entire life and lives off of a moderate pension receives a tax bill of $10,400 for her home by Wilson Avenue, how can Mayor Santos think everything is ok. Rents are a disgrace. With new busines(Walmart and maybe HomeDepot) being brought into town, are taxes shouldn't have gone up. Everyone votes against the school budget because they don't want their taxes increased. The school budget hasn't passed in years, yet taxes just go up. Something is wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest_taxpayer_*
The mayor needs a reality check.  When a 85 year old widow who has lived in town her entire life and lives off of a moderate pension receives a tax bill of $10,400 for her home by Wilson Avenue, how can Mayor Santos think everything is ok.  Rents are a disgrace.  With new busines(Walmart and maybe HomeDepot) being brought into town, are taxes shouldn't have gone up.  Everyone votes against the school budget because they don't want their taxes increased.  The school budget hasn't passed in years, yet taxes just go up.  Something is wrong.

You are right now we do not hear from the mayor and council on this matter. HOW THEY hide their faces !!!!!!!

Guest GrifterPI
You are right now we do not hear from the mayor and council on this matter. HOW THEY hide their faces !!!!!!!

Their all in enough trouble with that fraud private eye. The guy lied to get his security permits and his ten year fraud scheme is falling apart. Everything he and his wacko employees have been saying are lies.