SCHOOLS IN CRISIS

Guest BlueTideBacker

Guest BlueTideBacker

I've read that up to 6,000 new townhouses are planned for this redevelopment area. If 6,000 kids come out of these townhomes, where are they going to school ???

A school with 2,000 kids is a big school, we would need 3 new schools to handle this influx of new students.

I haven't heard ANYONE; the mayor, council people, citizens, talking about this. Has it been mentioned at a council meeting ?? I guess you can't ask this question at a council meeting because it wouldn't be on the agenda.

Now I'm reading East Newark is looking to redevelop their industrial complex with commercial and residential space. MORE KIDS !!! Don't these politicians realize Harrison and East Newark are at the bursting point. WE DON'T NEED MORE HOUSING UNITS !!!

Parents with young kids in the school system should be vey concerned because it's going to get rediculous.

Guest guest
I've read that up to 6,000 new townhouses are planned for this redevelopment area.  If 6,000 kids come out of these townhomes, where are they going to school ??? 

A school with 2,000 kids is a big school, we would need 3 new schools to handle this influx of new students. 

I haven't heard ANYONE; the mayor, council people, citizens, talking about this.  Has it been mentioned at a council meeting ??  I guess you can't ask this question at a council meeting because it wouldn't  be on the agenda.

Now I'm reading East Newark is looking to redevelop their industrial complex with commercial and  residential space.  MORE KIDS  !!!  Don't these politicians realize Harrison and East Newark are at the bursting point. WE DON'T NEED MORE HOUSING UNITS  !!!

Parents with young kids in the school system should be vey concerned because it's going to get rediculous.

Get your head out of your a$$, people have been talking about this since the redevelopment started.

Guest Guest
I've read that up to 6,000 new townhouses are planned for this redevelopment area.  If 6,000 kids come out of these townhomes, where are they going to school ??? 

I haven't heard ANYONE; the mayor, council people, citizens, talking about this.  Has it been mentioned at a council meeting ??  I guess you can't ask this question at a council meeting because it wouldn't  be on the agenda.

Now I'm reading East Newark is looking to redevelop their industrial complex with commercial and  residential space.  MORE KIDS  !!!  Don't these politicians realize Harrison and East Newark are at the bursting point. WE DON'T NEED MORE HOUSING UNITS  !!!

Ok rainbow boy

Guest Guest

And thats if they only have 1 kid per family. And you know THATS not happenin' They will be living in there like roaches....