Fest arrest ?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
what ever happened to the person who assaulted a police officer the day of the

fest?

What should happen is the drunken fool should buck up and apologize. That would be the right thing to do. He should also get a fine and community service. Start having some respect for the people that protect you.

Guest Guest

was he ever arrested? was he ever sent to jail? was he ever prosecuted? was he indicited? some pretty simple questions that someone out there should have the answers to... otherwise the story might be that the cop was wrong and it is being coverd up? who knows? lots of questions? where's Tansky??

he was arrested and given a slap on the wrist, ouch...

you see i heard different i heard he paid his way out then hit another cop then paid his way out again. fight crime buy it out! when is the next blue light special??? attention all residents,

you see i heard different i heard he paid his way out then hit another cop then paid his way out again. fight crime buy it out! when is the next blue light special??? attention all residents,

Is this guy a present or retired or former town employee? If so, what department is or was he in?

• 2 weeks later...