Kearny, What happen to the Town?

Guest FlagMan.

This is your brain on drugs.

:lol: feelgood flagy has HIS" IDEA" about whats going on and for what its worth for the most part hes right! BUT NOT ALL ARE TRASH AND WE CAN HOPE THE REST WILL CHANGE FOR THE BETTER! dump santos and his cronies! then theres hope but you still have the gangs to work with!! and the way to stop that is JOBS JOBS WORK! i said it many times on this site a kid working is way to busy to get in the gang mode! now do you feelgood??? :o:huh:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Crazylikeafox
:unsure: feelgood flagy has HIS" IDEA" about whats going on and for what its worth for the most part hes right! BUT NOT ALL ARE TRASH AND WE CAN HOPE THE REST WILL CHANGE FOR THE BETTER! dump santos and his cronies! then theres hope but you still have the gangs to work with!! and the way to stop that is JOBS JOBS WORK! i said it many times on this site a kid working is way to busy to get in the gang mode! now do you feelgood??? :unsure:  :huh:

What kind of glue are you on? I took a zig zag ride through the K Town and I think it has never looked better

Guest Concerned
:unsure: To Crazy, You must be, if you took a ride through this, that means you don't live here! I live here 50yrs and when I go "riding around" I don't even recognize this town anymore, it's begining to look like Newark!!!!!!!!! With all the teens and older hanging on the Ave. and playgrounds and parks

What kind of glue are you on? I took a zig zag ride through the K Town and I think it has never looked better

B):ph34r::P what boat did you fall of??? you are not from kearny or you are a newbe very new!!some of us old timers do know a better nicer kearny!!!thats why we post about it! so think "if you can" why or what would make us so angry about what we see!!! :unsure::unsure:

I don't know if the town has gone to sh#t...years ago, it was full of White Trash...literally. They had no pride of ownership...houses were always in shambles. I think that the town is looking much better cosmetically. Alot of the so called "Newarkers" are buying homes and fixing them. You can't tell me that's not happening.

There are certain sections that just look horrible though. Mostly because alot of the young kids look like thugs. It's right in the Harrison/Kearny boarder on Kearny Ave...I'm not sure what's worse.

I don't think there's anything we can do about it.

I just wish people would respect eachother and acted like human beings. :lol:

I don't know if the town has gone to sh#t...years ago, it was full of White Trash...literally.  They had no pride of ownership...houses were always in shambles.  I think that the town is looking much better cosmetically.  Alot of the so called "Newarkers" are buying homes and fixing them.  You can't tell me that's not happening. 

There are certain sections that just look horrible though.  Mostly because alot of the young kids look like thugs.  It's right in the Harrison/Kearny boarder on Kearny Ave...I'm not sure what's worse. 

I don't think there's anything we can do about it. 

I just wish people would respect eachother and acted like human beings. :blink:

WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU SAYING? HARRISON'S CRIME IS NOW SPILLING OVER TO YOUR END? LISTEN WE HAVE TOP NOTCH COPS WORKING 24/7 LOOKING OUT TO GUARD OUR BORDERS.STOP BLAMING HARRISON, WE KNOW BIG BROTHER IS NOW LAUGHING AT US...........our hives are now hornet infected just hold your nose and smile when you drive by! :ph34r:B)