Councilmembers

Guest Qualifier

Guest Qualifier

OK. Tired of hearing you all bash this young nominee who has no shot anyway. I have 2 current Members whom have bo reason being on the coubcil and its embarrassing having them there.

Carol Mandaglio - Great mother, involved with youth sports when children were young. Why in the world is she a coincilmember. She was on the PTA years ago, and funds went missing. no clue why she is on, besides being yes person.

Jesus Hurranga - Besides being a minority, why is he on the coucil. He'll be a yes man, and make no improvements to his ward. Who the heck is this guy to be part of our town trust.

All the others I am satified with because they have experience, no how, smart, and have been lifers. These two, ridiculous.

Guest Guest
OK. Tired of hearing you all bash this young nominee who has no shot anyway. I have 2 current Members whom have bo reason being on the coubcil and its embarrassing having them there.

Carol Mandaglio - Great mother, involved with youth sports when children were young. Why in the world is she a coincilmember. She was on the PTA years ago, and funds went missing. no clue why she is on, besides being yes person.

Jesus Hurranga - Besides being a minority, why is he on the coucil. He'll be a yes man, and make no improvements to his ward. Who the heck is this guy to be part of our town trust.

All the others I am satified with because they have experience, no how, smart, and have been lifers. These two, ridiculous.

Look around you. See what's happened to Harrison. What experience is it that you are satisfied with?

Guest Guest

Jesus Hurranga?!?!?!?!?!?! I thought they were running Jesus Christ.

Guest all harrisonians rode the yellow

you are staisfied with that puss# art petigrew he didn't even back his family member when he ran opposed the mayor and assisted in putting out a smear letter about his family. This man has no backbone a pure yellow stripe from the back of his head down to his ass##le where the mayor deposits his wisdom in him. You back this idiot and call him smart and a leader of his ward give me a break the top yes man on the council you people make me sick

Guest Guest

I have no idea how Carol got Chosen. Well yeah I do. She's a woman, who'll will be a bobble head for the mayor, and won't quesiton him and give him all the praise in the world. Just what he wants. Nice, lady- but the town council is no place for her.

Guest Guest

Don't forget Larry Bennett, what qualifications does he have? He is a good man, but he doesn't even have a HS education. He was about 18 and still in the 8th grade... come on its not the qualifications that enables someone to be on the town council in Harrison, its how far up Ray's butt they are, and if the people HE chooses are YES people.... so instead of yes, mam, no mam... its YES,RAY..... THe people of Harrison better wake up...

Guest Guest
I have no idea how Carol got Chosen. Well yeah I do. She's a woman, who'll will be a bobble head for the mayor, and won't quesiton him and give him all the praise in the world. Just what he wants. Nice, lady- but the town council is no place for her.

We need MORE people like Carol representing us. She is an asset to the town and an ordinary good citizen, who is alwats out to help people, especially the people she represents. Carol and her husband Rocco are two of the finest "family values" people living in this town. People who post untrue facts are less than ignorant!

Guest KG-nikw

Larry Bennett does more for this town than anyone on the council. As the head of the Elks, he helped the community immensily. he's always open to listen and has great people skills. degree's dont make a councilman qualified, what makes them qualified are what they can do for the town. Larry is overqualified. He's a great Addition.

Carol, do not agree with.

Artie, I do. Just because he stood up to wrong doind is his ward doesn't make him a "meanie", it makes him a leader whom will do the best for the town regardless of what people say. And it was a no brainer not to back Hinchy.

Mike Dologhan, retire already would you.

Lets hope they replace Rodgers with the best canindate, not just the best "minority" canindate.

Guest Guest
Don't forget Larry Bennett, what qualifications does he have?  He is a good man, but he doesn't even have a HS education.  He was about 18 and still in the 8th grade... come on its not the qualifications that enables someone to be on the town council in Harrison, its how far up Ray's butt they are, and if the people HE chooses are YES people.... so instead of yes, mam, no mam... its YES,RAY..... THe people of Harrison better wake up...

You Asshole, HE HAS A HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION AND DID GRADUATE. GET YOURSELF INFORMED ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Hey just because she is a woman that does not mean that all of us women are the same just because she will yes the mayor to death because he allowed her on his boat. Honey you put a woman that has got a mind of her own in there and she will question what ever she sees fit of course she needs not be part of the passe otherwise she will feel obligated to vote the way they tell her to vote. Please DO NOT speak of women that way. WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT.

Guest Odd Todd
Larry Bennett does more for this town than anyone on the council. As the head of the Elks, he helped the community immensily. he's always open to listen and has great people skills. degree's dont make a councilman qualified, what makes them qualified are what they can do for the town. Larry is overqualified. He's a great Addition.

Artie, I do. Just because he stood up to wrong doind is his ward doesn't make him a "meanie", it makes him a leader whom will do the best for the town regardless of what people say. And it was a no brainer not to back Hinchy.

Lets hope they replace Rodgers with the best canindate, not just the best "minority" canindate.

Mike Dologhan is good for the town. He's a respected, mature, classy, smart, stand up guy that only makes this town better. he's gonna ROMP Hinchy.

Guest Guest

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING......... LARRY BENNETT IS NOTHING WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF THE ELKS MEMBERS. YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK. ITS THE ORGANIZATION THAT HELPS THE COMMUNITY, NOT LARRY BENNETT. HE DOES WHAT HE DOES, BECAUSE HE LIKES TO TAKE THE CREDIT. ALL THOSE THANKSGIVING BASKETS AND CHRISTMAS BASKETS AND GIFTS FOR UNDERPRIVILIDGED KIDS DIDN'T JUST COME FROM LARRY BENNETT, THERE WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE PEOPLE BEHIND HIM. FOR GOD SAKE, THOSE DOINGS WEREN'T EVEN HIS IDEAS, THEY BELONG TO OTHER ELK MEMBERS, AND AGAIN HE TOOK ALL THE CREDIT. HE IS JUST LIKE THE REST, PROMISE YOU THE WORLD, AND GIVE YOU NOTHING. JUST WAIT AND SEE ALL HIS BROKEN PROMISES, YOU PEOPLE FROM HARRISON ARE ALL A BUNCH OF SIMPLE MINDED PEOPLE WHO KNOW NO BETTER. GO AHEAD SEE WHAT YOUR VOTE MEANS TO LARRY BENNETT. JUST ANOTHER YES MAN TO MCDUMB.

Guest Guest
You Asshole, HE HAS A HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION AND DID GRADUATE.  GET YOURSELF INFORMED ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAH, I FORGOT HE GRADUATED WITH ME IN THE LATE 1970'S... AND HOW OLD WOULD THAT MAKE HIM? HOW MANY YEARS DID HE HAVE TO DO IN SCHOOL BEFORE HE SO CALLED GRADUATED? ANSWER ME THAT NUMBNUTS????

Guest Guest
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING......... LARRY BENNETT IS NOTHING WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF THE ELKS MEMBERS.  YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK.  ITS THE ORGANIZATION THAT HELPS THE COMMUNITY, NOT LARRY BENNETT. HE DOES WHAT HE DOES, BECAUSE HE LIKES TO TAKE THE CREDIT.  ALL THOSE THANKSGIVING BASKETS AND CHRISTMAS BASKETS AND GIFTS FOR UNDERPRIVILIDGED KIDS DIDN'T JUST COME FROM LARRY BENNETT, THERE WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE PEOPLE BEHIND HIM. FOR GOD SAKE, THOSE DOINGS WEREN'T EVEN HIS IDEAS, THEY BELONG TO OTHER ELK MEMBERS, AND AGAIN HE TOOK ALL THE CREDIT.  HE IS JUST LIKE THE REST, PROMISE YOU THE WORLD, AND GIVE YOU NOTHING. JUST WAIT AND SEE ALL HIS BROKEN PROMISES, YOU PEOPLE FROM HARRISON ARE ALL A BUNCH OF SIMPLE MINDED PEOPLE WHO KNOW NO BETTER.  GO AHEAD SEE WHAT YOUR VOTE MEANS TO LARRY BENNETT.  JUST ANOTHER YES MAN TO MCDUMB.

VERY WELL SAID, I AGREE WITH YOU THIS MAN BELONGS TO THE ELKS WHICH HAS BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS DOING WHAT THEY DO FOR THE COMMUNITY, AND WITH MANY MEMBERS THAT DEDICATE THEIR TIME AND EFFORT TO SUPPORT THEIR CLUB, THEY ALL DESERVE THE CREDIT FOR THIS ORGANIZATION.

Guest Guest
VERY WELL SAID, I AGREE WITH YOU THIS MAN BELONGS TO THE ELKS WHICH HAS BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS DOING WHAT THEY DO FOR THE COMMUNITY, AND WITH MANY MEMBERS THAT DEDICATE THEIR TIME AND EFFORT TO SUPPORT THEIR CLUB, THEY ALL DESERVE THE CREDIT FOR THIS ORGANIZATION.

As an Elk member from Harrison, I would like to say that you people on this board really need to get your facts straight before sounding off at the mouth. Our organization really has nothing to do with the political hoopla in town. We are a community minded civic organization who's mission is to help the people in our community. We don't want the political fighting or bashing to have any effect on our lodge or members. We do what we do, because we took an obligation to help people, and that's all we want to be known for.... certainly not politics. As for Larry Bennett, he is a great guy who would do anything for anyone, and as a town advocate who would be a better candidate than him? I personally think he should run for Mayor!!!! This is America, land of the free ,home of the brave....

Guest Enrico Palacio
As an Elk member from Harrison, I would like to say that you people on this board really need to get your facts straight before sounding off at the mouth.  Our organization really has nothing to do with the political hoopla in town.  We are a community minded civic organization who's mission is to help the people in our community.  We don't want the political fighting or bashing to have any effect on our lodge or members.  We do what we do, because we took an obligation to help people, and that's all we want to be known for.... certainly not politics.  As for Larry Bennett, he is a great guy who would do anything for anyone, and as a town advocate who would be a better candidate than him?  I personally think he should run for Mayor!!!!  This is America, land of the free ,home of the brave....

PLAY BALL!