Millan for Mayor

Guest Newbee

Guest Newbee

I've been to the freinds of Harrison web page, and it looks like Millan has done a lot of great things, which were taken away by McDonough.

Millan seems like he would be a great Mayor.

Guest Guest

if millan has done so manny great things then why did he lose his position as councilman, and what makes you think he has enough support from the same people who abandoned him last time , and if memory seves me right i recall he turned on his own people when it meant something more for himself than the peolple he represented , i guess your are hoping that people have short memories and have forgotten this seedy black top coat political terriorst from days past, most of us have not forgotted little ceasar , bonapart, or the little king and his games , and will remind him again on election day .................

Guest Guest
I've been to the freinds of Harrison web page, and it looks like Millan has done a lot of great things, which were taken away by McDonough.

Of course he would ,just ask him.When arrogance gets to eighty dollars a barrel I want to drill on his forehead

Guest Guest

Maybe of the town in Spain where he has a house! He didn't represent "his people" well last time. What makes you think he will this time. When he says ''my people" do you think he means residents of the second ward?, or those who are of hispanic descent?, or those in his family and extended family????

Guest Guest
if millan has done so manny great things then why did he lose his position as councilman,
Poor planning
and what makes you think he has enough support from the same people who abandoned him last time ,
The Mayor is ruining Harrison
and if memory seves me right i recall he turned on his own people when it meant something more for himself than the peolple he represented ,
If your memory is any good, refresh mine, what are you talking about
i guess your are hoping that people have short memories and have forgotten this seedy black top coat political terriorst from days past,
We all can't afford London Fogs I guess
most of us have not forgotted little ceasar
Wait, stick to Millan, no need to bring in POWELL
, bonapart, or the little king and his games , and will remind him again on election day .................
Do you live in Harrison? Do you want another 25,000 people living here?

You don't answer questions anyway. So I don't expect you to answer these neither, but it would be nice to have facts...

Guest Guest

your questions will be answerwd on election day , you can't blow this off with your senceless banter to avoid this ashole's past political failure and he is the last possibe solution to the problems we are having in town, he is definetly not the answer to our plight only a cause for a greater catastrophy for this town........