Golden Opportunity

Guest BlueTideFootball-68/71

Guest BlueTideFootball-68/71

The voters of Harrison will now have an opportunity this Nov. to show the residents in Harrison and beyond that they are not Zombies as some have said. The voters will determine the direction they want this town to take. Will they decide they want the same old cronyism, nepotism, ever-increasing taxes, spending taxpayer money like a drunken sailor, no public comments at council meetings kind of government - OR - Do they want a fresh start; a moratorium on spending taxpayer money, open council meetings where town residents can speak their minds ( what a concept !! ), an end to appointing cronies to dept. head positions and giving the residents a say in how the town is run (boggles my mind !! ). I know which way I'm going to vote and I hope everyone will join me in turning this town around.

Guest you have Volunteer
The voters of Harrison will now have an opportunity this Nov. to show the residents in Harrison and beyond that they are not Zombies as some have said. The voters will determine the direction they want this town to take. Will they decide they want the same old cronyism, nepotism, ever-increasing taxes, spending taxpayer money like a drunken sailor, no public comments at council meetings  kind of government - OR - Do they want a fresh start; a moratorium on spending taxpayer money, open council meetings where town residents can speak their minds ( what a concept !! ), an end to appointing cronies to dept. head positions and giving the residents a say in how the town is run (boggles my mind !! ).  I know which way I'm going to vote and I hope everyone will join me in turning this town around.

Those word reach a selected few. you have to step up and volunteer. Stand for what you believe in. Milan doesn't have much of a chance if you don't!!

Guest Guest

you got to be kidding , who are you and what makes you think people care about what you think, it is not going to change so get use to it or you can jump off that soap box your on and don't forget the rope and join the zombies your always complaing about or you can move and see that politics are the same wherever you go, remove the rose colored glasses dorthy , there is no place like home.

Guest Guest
The voters of Harrison will now have an opportunity this Nov. to show the residents in Harrison and beyond that they are not Zombies as some have said. The voters will determine the direction they want this town to take. Will they decide they want the same old cronyism, nepotism, ever-increasing taxes, spending taxpayer money like a drunken sailor, no public comments at council meetings  kind of government - OR - Do they want a fresh start; a moratorium on spending taxpayer money, open council meetings where town residents can speak their minds ( what a concept !! ), an end to appointing cronies to dept. head positions and giving the residents a say in how the town is run (boggles my mind !! ).  I know which way I'm going to vote and I hope everyone will join me in turning this town around.

OK Stevie boy, and we don't have to run away from home to join your circus! Hope you are happy with the choices you made in a few months.

Guest Guest_smokey_*

if you people are not happy with the two people running why dont u just do a write in for someone else. it will sure take votes away from the other two

Guest Guest
if you people are not happy with the two people running why dont u just do a write in for someone else. it will sure take votes away from the other two

I plan on doing just that, I will be voting for Michael Hinchcliffe once again.

Guest Guest
I plan on doing just that, I will be voting for Michael Hinchcliffe once again.

If you do that you will be diluting the anti vote and the incumbent will win. The administration would luv for you to write in someone's name.

Guest Guest

What makes you think anyone "beyond" Harrison gives a crap?? Ex-baller Harrison is not the center of the universe, close the yearbook and take a walk outside the gates...