drugs,drugs,&more drugs.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Mike I hope you look at the cameras every so often so you can see what's going on. People driving cars on the grounds,drugs being exchanged right out in the open and people going in and out of apartments taking turns doing their shit. I would like to know why these guys who are not workin and doing their druggin and drinking everyday are not doing comm. service. Three of these guys are not even on anyone's lease so how do they stay in the gardens living with someone. I'm home all day and I see it going on. I won't even let my kids go to the showers by themselves. It's really disgusting. Please mike look into this.

Guest Guest
Mike I hope you look at the cameras every so often so you can see what's going on. People driving cars on the grounds,drugs being exchanged right out in the open and people going in and out of apartments taking turns doing their shit. I would like to know why these guys who are not workin and doing their druggin and drinking everyday are not doing comm. service. Three of these guys are not evenĀ  on anyone's lease so how do they stay in the gardens living with someone. I'm home all day and I see it going on. I won't even let my kids go to the showers by themselves. It's really disgusting. Please mike look into this.

I AGREE WITH YOU 100% I WAS VISITING A FAMILY DOWN THERE, AND THE DRUGS ARE SO BAD DOWN THERE, I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IF EVERYONE ELSE SEEM, WHY DON'T THE POLICE SEE THAT. GET THOSE CAMERAS GOING, KEEP UP THE GARDENS.

Guest Guest

[well why dont you make a call to the police when you see these degenerates doing the drugs. better yet why dont you call mike and give him the time and dates and maybe he can zoom in on them and point them out. step up and make the call. dont be afraid if you want a safe place to live then open your mouth.

Guest Guest

Boy you couldn't have said it better. I hope they do start looking at the cameras every morning so they can see what's going on during the day and night. Also we have a pharmacy right in one of the apartments. Anything you want without seeing a Dr. Can you believe it.

Guest guest
Mike I hope you look at the cameras every so often so you can see what's going on. People driving cars on the grounds,drugs being exchanged right out in the open and people going in and out of apartments taking turns doing their shit. I would like to know why these guys who are not workin and doing their druggin and drinking everyday are not doing comm. service. Three of these guys are not evenĀ  on anyone's lease so how do they stay in the gardens living with someone. I'm home all day and I see it going on. I won't even let my kids go to the showers by themselves. It's really disgusting. Please mike look into this.

Give the names of the culprits and the apt. numbers/name of head tenant on lease, to either Mike or one of the secretaries at the Garden's office, for the matter to be looked into.

If you are afraid, slip a note in a sealed envelope, addressed to Mike Rodgers, under the office door, with all of the above inf legibly written.

Guest Guest
Boy you couldn't have said it better. I hope they do start looking at the cameras every morning so they can see what's going on during the day and night. Also we have a pharmacy right in one of the apartments. Anything you want without seeing a Dr.Ā  Can you believe it.

:angry: address pleeeaaassseee!!!

Guest When o when

Alot of you people bad mouth Milan, but when are you going to give up on this current administration and allow someone new. Milan would be a good start, if he's no good in 4 years we try again! Someone new

Guest Guest

Instead of yapping on a message board.. do something...inform the authorities. Are you sure they are not aware. Maybe there is a different approach and someone is trying to prepare a bigger bust instead of the nickel dime stuff if things are so rampant and open.

Let law enforcement do their job. If they aren't, well that's a different story.

Guest guest Ghost Writer
Alot of you people bad mouth Milan, but when are you going to give up on this current administration and allow someone new.Ā  Milan would be a good start, if he's no good in 4 years we try again! Someone new

OK knucklehead! Wrong subject!!! This subject has nothing to do with Milan!!!!! But that would actually involve you being able to read and comprehend things. (I am sure it is very hard to read with your head up your butt, please have it removed.)

You folks will try anything to get that pipsqueak's name anywhere!

Guest Guest
Alot of you people bad mouth Milan, but when are you going to give up on this current administration and allow someone new.Ā  Milan would be a good start, if he's no good in 4 years we try again! Someone new

What does that have to do with the drug problem down at the Gardens? Do you think that is the only place they are out of control go to any town and its the same thing-grow up if you want the drugs to stop do something about it!

Guest GUEST

Milan

When hell freeze's over

Guest Guest

I am doing something about it. I spoke with Mike. I know there are drugs all over, but if they want to do them go take a walk and do them somewhere. Besides they came back to the gardens all messed up and are looking for trouble bothering people acting like aholes. Why should we have to deal with them . The cops cannot just enter someone's house where they are doing the drugs. That's where the problem is. How do we deal with that.

Guest unhappy citizen

you know its kind of funny, how mike and mcdonough let all of these drug addicts and drug dealers live in the gardens, but me, a single mother, that is trying to do something wit her life.. Asked Mr. McDonough if he would be able to get me in an apartment in the gardens.. I dont do drugs, I dont sell drugs.. I work in an Emergency room.. And he couldnt even do that. but 2 weeks after he AND Dolaghan (dont know how to spell is name correctly) "PROMISED" they would get me an apartment, he started avoiding me, didnt return my phone calls. and i find out, that they allowed yet ANOTHER crack head into the gardens.. I honestly think that these people want this town to go down hill.. They are letting the drug dealers and addicts in themselves.. they arent going to do anything to get them out.. bc they are buying the drugs for their own use....

Guest Guest
Boy you couldn't have said it better. I hope they do start looking at the cameras every morning so they can see what's going on during the day and night. Also we have a pharmacy right in one of the apartments. Anything you want without seeing a Dr.Ā  Can you believe it.

Mr. Rodgers is trying very hard to get the place clean and drug free, but he moves all of the dealers to one building, what's up with that Mike? I understand that it is hard to evict people with children but look at your cameras and get off the segway once in a while. Remember be a communicator not a procrastenator.

Guest Guest
Give the names of the culprits and the apt. numbers/name of head tenant on lease, to eitherĀ  MikeĀ  or one of the secretaries at the Garden's office,Ā  for the matter to be looked into.

If you are afraid,Ā  slip a note in a sealed envelope, addressed to Mike Rodgers, under the office door, with all of the above inf legibly written.

Rodgers maybe those people are the ones that you put in the apartment without even going through the waiting list, you know the ones that kiss your butt, or maybe the people that you owe an apartment to from the elections!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grow up Rodgers and start getting people in there that NEED TO BE IN THERE. before the state finds out what you realy do ALL POLITICAL

Guest Guest

THE TOPIC HERE IS THE DRUG DEALINGS IN THE GARDENS, NOT MILAN???????????????

Guest guest
you know its kind of funny, how mike and mcdonough let all of these drug addicts and drug dealers live in the gardens, but me, a single mother, that is trying to do something wit her life.. Asked Mr. McDonough if he would be able to get me in an apartment in the gardens.. I dont do drugs, I dont sell drugs.. I work in an Emergency room.. And he couldnt even do that. but 2 weeks after he AND Dolaghan (dont know how to spell is name correctly)Ā  "PROMISED" they would get me an apartment, he started avoiding me, didnt return my phone calls. and i find out, that they allowed yet ANOTHER crack head into the gardens.. I honestly think that these people want this town to go down hill.. They are letting the drug dealers and addicts in themselves.. they arent going to do anything to get them out.. bc they are buying the drugs for their own use....

Mike and the mayor:

I really hope that you get back to this woman if she works in the emergency room and doesn't sell or use drugs. We REALLY NEED MORE CLEAN, LAW-ABIDING, EMPLOYED TENANTS LIKE HER IN THE GARDENS.

ps I AND OTHER VOTERS HOPE THAT IT ISN'T TRUE THAT YOU JUST LET ANOTHER DRUG-ADDICT INTO THE GARDENS. IT IS A SMALL TOWN, AND IF IT IS TRUE, PEOPLE WILL SOON FIND OUT AND "you'll lose a lot of votes.

That is why N. Arlington doesn't voluntarily want any "Projects" in their town.

Mayor: CLEAN UP THE GARDENS AND YOU'LL GET MORE VOTES!!!

Guest GUEST
Mr. Rodgers is trying very hard to get the place clean and drug free, but he moves all of the dealers to one building, what's up with that Mike?Ā  I understand that it is hard to evict people with children but look at your cameras and get off the segway once in a while.Ā  Remember be a communicator not a procrastenator.

I HAVEN'T HEARD OF ANY TENANT WHOSE APT. WAS SERVED WITH AN EVICTION NOTICE TO VACATE THE PREMISES DUE TO DRUGS IN THE PAST 6 MTS. ALL THAT THEY GOT WERE 'WARNING' NOTICES AND ARE STILL DOING THE SAME DRUG OFFENSES, ONLY ON THE qt.

THEY ARE BEING MORE CAREFUL ABOUT HIDING IT.

dk: COULD THE POLICE BRING ONE OF THOSE SPECIALLY TRAINED DRUG SNIFFING DOGS DOWN TO THE GARDENS, LIKE THEY USE AT AIRPORTS?

Guest guest
Does anyone know if there is any facts to the rumor that the gang the crips are supposedly after some kid in the gardens over drugs

Tht is the word, you can thank the two crack heads for that. Because of their drug habits they put innocent people at risk, especially the innocent children, I guess once you lose yours to the system nobdy else's matter. GO Get HELP and then MOVE

Guest Guest
Mr. Rodgers is trying very hard to get the place clean and drug free, but he moves all of the dealers to one building, what's up with that Mike?Ā  I understand that it is hard to evict people with children but look at your cameras and get off the segway once in a while.Ā  Remember be a communicator not a procrastenator.

Mike is doing the best he can it is not as easy as you think, be grateful he is trying, I am sure if he wasn't you would B**ch about that to, You can't build Rome in one day!!! Give it time.

Guest Guest
Mike is doing the best he can it is not as easy as you think, be grateful he is trying, I am sure if he wasn't you would B**ch about that to, You can't build Rome in one day!!! Give it time.

:) GIVE US A BREAK!!!!! Mike is not doing crap here. He is just passing time until something better comes along. Trust me. He could give two $hits about you or the Gardens. If he really cares don't you think this place would be cleaned up? He has the power to do it, but he chooses to look the other way half of the time. WAKE UP GARDENS, HE DOES NOT CARE!!!

Guest guest
:)Ā  GIVE US A BREAK!!!!!Ā  Mike is not doing crap here.Ā  He is just passing time until something better comes along.Ā  Trust me.Ā  He could give two $hits about you or the Gardens.Ā  If he really cares don't you think this place would be cleaned up?Ā  He has the power to do it, but he chooses to look the other way half of the time.Ā  WAKE UP GARDENS, HE DOES NOT CARE!!!

put the pipe down nice and slow or have another drink, while you are at it shake up some of those skeletons you have in your house. He will do what he has to do, don't you worry.

Guest Guest
put the pipe down nice and slow or have another drink, while you are at it shake up some of those skeletons you have in your house. He will do what he has to do, don't you worry.

:P You are funny. :lol: I am telling you the truth. And I do worry because it affects all of us. Why would I want this place cleaned up? Why would I be so concerned about all of our children and how other tenants doing drugs around them could ruin there lives? I am concerned not only for my family but all of our families. I am not your enemy, look around, we have plenty of them here. Lets stick together on this instead of being childish and calling each other derogatory names. By doing that we stoop down to their level. If you think you won't be hable to curve your immature ways then please for the sake of us all don't say anything. Let the intellagent people speak(or type). Your remarks were uncalled for. It makes one think that maybe you are scared because you might be one of the drug users or pushers. I can't say that for a fact, but why else would you say such a mean thing? If you are not with the hard working good people of the Harrison Gardens, then you are one of them.