Was I in Kearny

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Visited Kearny for the first time in a while. Could have sworn I was in another country. Are all these flags just for the world cup or is this a year round thing in Kearny?

Guest Guest
Visited Kearny for the first time in a while. Could have sworn I was in another country. Are all these flags just for the world cup or is this a year round thing in Kearny?

These flags are there all the time.. its nothing new in Kearny. Come back next year, and your certain not to see very many American flags.

Guest Pierre

Yeah- It's great to be in Kearny, huh??? I wonder why they're all here if they love their country so much??? I guess because their countries aren't too good....

Guest GUEST
Yeah- It's great to be in Kearny, huh???  I wonder why they're all here if they love their country so much???  I guess because their countries aren't too good....

You said it. Now Santos will stop ST. PATRICKS DAY PARADE.

Guest Guest
You said it. Now Santos will stop ST. PATRICKS DAY PARADE.

Yeah, and did you hear that the Hispanics want to organize a Peru day, with parade and festival... this is in the planning stages for all of the West Hudson towns. This needs to stop.... If they all want to celebrate their heritage, let them go back to their country.

For the ingnorant people who bash ths St.Patricks Day Parade, and festivities.... let me give you a little history lesson. This day, and celebrations were started for our fore fathers that immigrated LEGALLY to our country, worked their fingers to the bones, and helped make our country what it is today... What the F**K has the Peruvians, Mexicans, Ecadoarans, and all the central American immigrants done for our country other the milk our system??????????? SEND THEM ALL BACK, IF THEIR COUNTRIES ARE SO GOOD, WHY THE HELL DID YOU ALL COME HERE FOR??????????????????????????????????????

Guest Ana Maria SanGianetti

For the ingnorant people who bash ths St.Patricks Day Parade, and festivities.... let me give you a little history lesson. This day, and celebrations were started for our fore fathers that immigrated LEGALLY to our country, worked their fingers to the bones, and helped make our country what it is today... What the F**K has the Peruvians, Mexicans, Ecadoarans, and all the central American immigrants done for our country other the milk our system??????????? SEND THEM ALL BACK, IF THEIR COUNTRIES ARE SO GOOD, WHY THE HELL DID YOU ALL COME HERE FOR??????????????????????????????????????

Neva didda care tua much for da San Patricka Day Parada

or de Irish!

Guest guest
For the ingnorant people who bash ths St.Patricks Day Parade, and festivities.... let me give you a little history lesson.  This day, and celebrations were started for our fore fathers that immigrated LEGALLY to our country, worked their fingers to the bones, and helped make our country what it is today... What the F**K has the Peruvians, Mexicans, Ecadoarans, and all the central American immigrants done for our country other the milk our system???????????  SEND THEM ALL BACK, IF THEIR COUNTRIES ARE SO GOOD, WHY THE HELL DID YOU ALL COME HERE FOR??????????????????????????????????????

Neva didda care tua much for da San Patricka Day Parada

or de Irish!

HAIL TO THE IRISH WHO WORKED SO HARD .

Guest guest
:angry:  And the Scottish and the Polish!!!

Just like it use to be!!The store signs were in english. And the scots,Irish poles etc did not paint their stores lime green etc. And the houses did not look like masoleums. Hail to the Irish ,Scots, Polish and Italians.