Just one question

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

What the heck is going on in the park? After driving through and seeing all the construction I checked the Jersey Journal, Star Ledger, and the Observer and found nothing. For anyone who hasn't recently driven through, they completely demolished the tennis courts and began digging what seems to me to be a gigantic hole. Anyone know what's going on?

Guest guest
What the heck is going on in the park? After driving through and seeing all the construction I checked the Jersey Journal, Star Ledger, and the Observer and found nothing. For anyone who hasn't recently driven through, they completely demolished the tennis courts and began digging what seems to me to be a gigantic hole. Anyone know what's going on?

New Tennis Courts

Guest guest Ghost Writer

As per a park employee, they are re-doing the tennis courts and lighting!

:P