NEWS FLASH !!

Guest BushBacker

Guest BushBacker

Weapons of Mass Destruction have been found in Iraq. Hundreds of canisters of various poisonous gases plus biological agents have been uncovered in the desert.

I expect an apology to President Bush from all the Kool-aiders.

Guest Guest_FlagMan_*
Weapons of Mass Destruction have been found in Iraq.  Hundreds of canisters of various  poisonous gases plus biological agents have been uncovered in the desert.

Hey:

That will never happen, we all know that!!!

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash.

FlagMan.

Guest Radagast
Weapons of Mass Destruction have been found in Iraq.  Hundreds of canisters of various  poisonous gases plus biological agents have been uncovered in the desert.

This is the same 500 cannisters of mustard gas that pre-date the 1991 war that were found long ago. This is old news. Mustard gas is not a 'WMD' . Sorry ... but nice try.

I think you must have sent a case of that kool aide you've been drinking to Rickey boy Santorum. The only thing you guys are missing is tin foil hats.

Guest Guest

I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry that Bush is such an incompetent leader and that people continue to believe this tripe.

WHAT is your souce other than delusional dreams?

This is the same 500 cannisters of mustard gas that pre-date the 1991 war that were found long ago. This is old news. Mustard gas is not a 'WMD' . Sorry ... but nice try.

I think you must have sent a case of that kool aide you've been drinking to Rickey boy Santorum. The only thing you guys are missing is tin foil hats.

Sorry, it was Sarin gas, doesn't decompose like mustard gas. Nice try. Sarin counts right, killed quite a few in a Japanese subway a few years back. You can have your own opinion, just not your own facts.

Guest Radagast
Sorry, it was Sarin gas, doesn't decompose like mustard gas.  Nice try.  Sarin counts right, killed quite a few in a Japanese subway a few years back.  You can have your own opinion, just not your own facts.

Sorry Loki ... there was mustard gas and sarin gas ... but that also is not a WMD. It was ALSO found a long time ago. This is not news. There was never ANY indication that this was going to be used against Americans and IT NEVER WAS.

Even BushCo's own Defense Dept. scoffed at this one.

This is just Little Ricky Santorum trying to win an election that he has already lost because he spouts nonsense like this.

Can't say I'll be sorry to him go.

Guest Guest
Sorry, it was Sarin gas, doesn't decompose like mustard gas.  Nice try.  Sarin counts right, killed quite a few in a Japanese subway a few years back.  You can have your own opinion, just not your own facts.

This was reported where? Doesn't seem to have made a big splash on the news. Was it Rush on the drugs again?

Guest Guest
You must read the NY Times. They only print radical left propaganda for Kool-aiders like you.

And where'd you read this, the NY Post or the Daily News? What's the source of this alleged news of WMDs? Just another one of your delusions?

Another assho*e with the Kool=Aid crap instead of any useful input. Why don't YOU go stick your head in a bucket of Kool-Aid?

Guest Guest
Truth hurts huh? You libs really hate Rush. But then again truth hurts.

You mean the hypocritical Rush who I've been told favors jail for drug users when he's a big, fat junkie that buys his way out of jail? He's a piece of crap that I don't hate, I feel sorry for him because IF he has a heart he knows down deep he's a lying piece of crap or he's heartless.

Truth hurts? What would anyone who hold Rush as an example know about truth? It's the lies that REALLY hurt.

Guest Guest
You must read the NY Times. They only print radical left propaganda for Kool-aiders like you.

According to the cowboy they print those little tidbits the administration is so fond of leaking, They at least ten to be a little more accurate than the Rush Ann crap you seem to favor.

Guest Guest

If this actually occurred anywhere but in your misfiring brain cells why don't you give us the source for your seemingly secret information? It certainly hasn't been featured on any of the common news sources. Still having problems separating dreams from reality?

Guest Guest

Are you going to tell us the source of this alleged find?

Or did you hear it on the radio station that only transmits through the tin-foil hat you wear?

Guest BushBacker
If this actually occurred anywhere but in your misfiring brain cells why don't you give us the source for your seemingly secret information?  It certainly hasn't been featured on any of the common news sources.  Still having problems separating dreams from reality?

Try the NY Post. That left wing rag NY Times doesn't print anything positive about the war.

Guest Guest
Try the NY Post. That left wing rag NY Times doesn't print anything positive about the war.

The Post? Don't you get tired of searching for positive war stories between the tales of alien abductions and who's screwing Paris Hilton this week? Why don't you just put on your little tin-foil hat and listen to the voices?

Guest Guest

So, do YOU read the Times everyday, page by page to be able to say they don't print anything positive about the war or is this just another one of your delusions?

I've read positives about the war in the Times so I know your statement is just more of your narrow minded, biased thinking preventing you from forming an honest opinion about anything.

Guest Guest

You couldn't possibly be truthful in saying "NY Times doesn't print anything positive about the war" unless you've read it every day, cover to cover, for at least the last three years.

So you are either a loyal reader of the NY Times or it's just more of your BushBLATHER with no basis in fact. Which is it?

And here's a REAL newsflash, the Supreme Court just ruled 8 to 0 with 1 recusal that your little cowboy has once again overstepped his powers.

Here's another REAL newsflash, a Republican Senator has found it necessary to open hearings regarding the cowboy's abuse of his powers. You don't have to read tabloid trash to learn that, check the Congressional Record.

And I'll even save you the trouble of one of your stupid responses, Kool-Aid.

Guest Guest

All you BushWankers calm down, BAD early reporting put today's Supreme Court decision at 8-0 when it was actually 5-3 with 1 recusal.

Even so, coupled with Senator Specter's hearings maybe the cowboy will finally understand that he is not above the law.

All you BushWankers calm down, BAD early reporting put today's Supreme Court decision at 8-0 when it was actually 5-3 with 1 recusal.

Even so, coupled with Senator Specter's hearings maybe the cowboy will finally understand that he is not above the law.

Despite countless hours scouring the Constitution, I have been unable to find the clause that allows the Supreme Court to WRITE the laws. Although you might agree with the decision, you can't tell me that people who will never have to answer to the electorate should be trusted with such powers. Their job, quite simply is to interpret law. If Congress passes a law you don't like, you cast a vote against that person; when the Supremes do it, your recourse is what?

Wait until they die??????????

The power they exercised does not exist, and if you want to discuss power grabs, take a closer look at Marbury vs. Madison.

Guest Guest
Despite countless hours scouring the Constitution, I have been unable to find the clause that allows the Supreme Court to WRITE the laws.  Although you might agree with the decision, you can't tell me that people who will never have to answer to the electorate should be trusted with such powers.  Their job, quite simply is to interpret law.  If Congress passes a law you don't like, you cast a vote against that person; when the Supremes do it, your recourse is what? 

The power they exercised does not exist, and if you want to discuss power grabs, take a closer look at Marbury vs. Madison.

So after more than 200 years the system is no good because the cowboy gets a little slap on the wrist?

The fact that during the course of a term the Supremes usually manage to piss off both sides is probably a good sign that in its own odd way it works.

Guest Guest
Despite countless hours scouring the Constitution, I have been unable to find the clause that allows the Supreme Court to WRITE the laws. 

Have you been able to find the clause that tasks the government with remaking the world in our image or nation-building? Damned if I can.

Guest BushBacker
You couldn't possibly be truthful in saying "NY Times doesn't print anything positive about the war" unless you've read it every day, cover to cover, for at least the last three years.

So you are either a loyal reader of the NY Times or it's just more of your BushBLATHER with no basis in fact.  Which is it?

And here's a REAL newsflash, the Supreme Court just ruled 8 to 0 with 1 recusal that your little cowboy has once again overstepped his powers.

Here's another REAL newsflash, a Republican Senator has found it necessary to open hearings regarding the cowboy's abuse of his powers.  You don't have to read tabloid trash to learn that, check the Congressional Record.

And I'll even save you the trouble of one of your stupid responses, Kool-Aid.

Actually it's the Supremes that overstepped their authority. What's next, Ginsberg deciding on troop movements ?? Bush will ignore them, although publicly he says he'll comply.

:blink:

Despite countless hours scouring the Constitution, I have been unable to find the clause that allows the Supreme Court to WRITE the laws.  Although you might agree with the decision, you can't tell me that people who will never have to answer to the electorate should be trusted with such powers.  Their job, quite simply is to interpret law.  If Congress passes a law you don't like, you cast a vote against that person; when the Supremes do it, your recourse is what? 

;) things are out of wack with the court!at the time of this post abc tv has a show on " it is a warning! but is it right or wrong? some of us have more time to hear and see the news and to hear what folks say and think! but we are a "very small group" most of you reading this post do not have the time to give your familys never mind seeing and hearing what the gov/big bis yes big biss! doing and saying you get small bits of news on your way to work that is if you have the raido on in your car! loki is very very right we gave up the right to gov our self!IT IS TIME WE/YOU WAKE UP! slow down and try to do something yah it will be very hard the courts like the power they have!!! :ph34r:

Guest Guest

The Supreme court is destroying the power of the people. When the people vote and the out come is not what the libs want they run to court and have the vote overturned. That's bull shit! What ever happened to the people have spoken. This country is screwed we the people don't stand a chance. They will jam what ever they want down our throats. And then they wonder why people don't vote??? Hey, maybe they want it that way.