The town of Harrison

I want the town employees who put me down during election day to understand one thing. I feel like I'm from Harrison. My grandfather chose Harrison to open a business because he believed Harrison was a great place and it is. We've been in Harrison for 30 years.

The town of Harrison is going through a transitional period right now. This re-development can be the best thing for this town and its people, but I truly believe that Mayor McDonough and his team are not qualified to plan such a project. Not even the infamous Peter Higgins, a person who's been involved for years with the Harrison Board of Education, but sold the kids short with JFK Stadium. The fact that one child possibly lost a full paid scholarship / or partial, is horrible. How more people don't see this, is staggering.

I think Harrison is a great town. I have pride in Harrison and think the town is losing this pride. Not enough is being done to get the residents in this town involved with this town. Losing the Halloween parade is a perfect example.

In the next few weeks, you will meet the candidates I will be supporting. Many of the ideas we will be explaining to the public are great ones for this town, uniting it and making us proud to be Harrisonians. At the end, whether if we win or lose, like my Father-in-law tells me, I will "be proud to tell my children of the life I lived and what I've done", because I will do it with respect.

If we lose or if the Mayor and his team take our ideas, to better Harrison, our ultimate goal is to Improve the Quality of Life in Harrison, a town back on the rise.

Get ready cause here we come!

Michael Fernandez

Guest Guest

Mike your a tough guy one day and everyone's friends the next. Your ideas are going nowhere no matter how hard you try.

Go get your tape measurer and measure the distance from your elbow to your ass and maybe then you'll know the difference.

Guest Guest

The genie is back out of his bottle.

I would not back anyone that you or your father n law are working with.

Your nothing but trouble and are only worried about yourself's.

Had you and your family not been envolved with Hinchey I think he could have one.

No I am not a town employee or a PVSC employee.

Guest Guest

Mike, I don't think anyone want's to by the movie rites from this drama you have seemed to create for yourself. Move on , you are bigger in your own mind than in everyone else's..................

Guest Guest
Mike your a tough guy one day and everyone's friends the next. Your ideas are going nowhere no matter how hard you try.

Go get your tape measurer and measure the distance from your elbow to your ass and maybe then you'll know the difference.

Hey Jack,

I didn't know you can afford a computer. It's not Mike's fault you don't know how to read. How does it feel to be reffered to as smart as the paint on your car. lol.

Still living with Mommy I see. Well there is a woman out there for every man. lol.

Carabobo

How many members of your PAC, and have you raised any monies? and from whom? have you disclosed any donors yet?

If you would like to join our mission to Improve the quality of life in Harrison, feel free to contact us at: speakup@FriendsofHarrison.com

I have no officail membership form nor am I limiting anyones participation.

Any monies raised are filed through the State, it's public information.

I don't know your point in questioning who has donated, but I'm sure your worried. I don't know why your worried, but I guess if your deprate you'll look for any means to intimidate the people.

I would like you to attend the next town meeting. I will be asking to be on the Agenda. I have a few issues that people have approached me about. They feel like this administration has not listened to them and would like Friends of Harrison's Help and thats what were here for.

Thank You

Michael Fernández

Guest Guest

You should give your reasoning. Maybe people might listen to you. :lol:
What does he have to worry about?
Had you and your family not been envolved with Hinchey I think he could have one.
thats "Won"; Hinchy did just fine, but I don't think that anyones help hurt his campaign. Your attempt to put this organization down is pathetic.
FUNNY HOW YOU FEEL THE NEED TO PUT THAT IN! :):PB):D:ph34r:

Guest BlueTideBacker

No, you're not a town employee or a PVSC employee, you're a freakin moron.

Guest Guest
How many members of your PAC, and have you raised any monies? and from whom? have you disclosed any donors yet?

I wonder if the "Friends of Harrison," who sent out an anonymous letter to aid the mayors campaign filed a report, listed their donors, or even their address. This letter is a clear violation of election laws. I haven't heard the mayor or any else condemning these smear tactics. But why should they, that's par for the course in Harrison.

Guest guest
I want the town employees who put me down during election day to understand one thing.  I feel like I'm from Harrison.  My grandfather chose Harrison to open a business because he believed Harrison was a great place and it is.  We've been in Harrison for 30 years. 

The town of Harrison is going through a transitional period right now.  This re-development can be the best thing for this town and its people, but I truly believe that Mayor McDonough and his team are not qualified to plan such a project.  Not even the infamous Peter Higgins, a person who's been involved for years with the Harrison Board of Education, but sold the kids short with JFK Stadium.  The fact that one child possibly lost a full paid scholarship / or partial, is horrible.  How more people don't see this, is staggering.

I think Harrison is a great town.  I have pride in Harrison and think the town is losing this pride.  Not enough is being done to get the residents in this town involved with this town.  Losing the Halloween parade is a perfect example.

In the next few weeks, you will meet the candidates I will be supporting.  Many of the ideas we will be explaining to the public are great ones for this town, uniting it and making us proud to be Harrisonians.  At the end, whether if we win or lose, like my Father-in-law tells me, I will "be proud to tell my children of the life I lived and what I've done", because I will do it with respect. 

If we lose or if the Mayor and his team take our ideas, to better Harrison, our ultimate goal is to Improve the Quality of Life in Harrison, a town back on the rise.

Get ready cause here we come!

Michael Fernandez

which town employees are you adressing......that "put you down".....

which town employees are you adressing......that "put you down".....
There were just as many, that complimented his courageous effort and wished him well I bet; Are we really out to list identities or target them. DO YOU DOUBT HIS WORD? This is Harrison township, Hudson County.

Guest Guest
If you would like to join our mission to Improve the quality of life in Harrison, feel free to contact us at: speakup@FriendsofHarrison.com

I have no officail membership form nor am I limiting anyones participation.

Any monies raised are filed through the State, it's public information.

I don't know your point in questioning who has donated, but I'm sure your worried.  I don't know why your worried, but I guess if your deprate you'll look for any means to intimidate the people.

I would like you to attend the next town meeting.  I will be asking to be on the Agenda.  I have a few issues that people have approached me about.  They feel like this administration has not listened to them and would like Friends of Harrison's Help and thats what were here for.

Thank You

Michael Fernández

Try spell check Genie

Guest uranass

Michael Fernández, Do you really think that your prior behavior of crying and whinning can be over shadowed by your new and nicer attitude??

Get real and get lost.

uranass Posted Today, 04:51 PM

Michael Fernández, Do you really think that your prior behavior of crying and whinning can be over shadowed by your new and nicer attitude??

Get real and get lost.

Would you care to stick to some facts and explain yourself? What whinning, what crying? What nicer attitude?

Did you really believe that at one point I never liked Harrison?

I eat from Harrison. My family has ate through the monies they made in Harrison. Harrison needs this re-development more then anything. I can't wait for those condos to open up behind me. The Hotel has been great for business. Finally!!

What I said is that the team I'm supporting CAN DO A BETTER JOB THEN THE PEOPLE IN OFFICE NOW. THAT THIS REDEVELOPMENT, should be looked at by every individual in town. When was the last time you looked at the plan. It cost $125. I've seen every updated copy because I have a vested interest.

You think it's funny that Mayor McDonough & the council as a whole didn't allow me or anyone else speak at the town meeting, but my family as a whole pays close to $90,000 in property taxes.

You should stop fooling yourself and take a look at the facts. In the next few weeks/months you’re going to meet these candidates and listen to the points they bring across. Eventually the Mayor is going to address them and even use them as his own, but the bottom line is that we have "HOPE FOR HARRISON" and are looking to better the Quality of Life in Harrison.

If your going to continue to put me down, back it up!

Thank You

Join the Campaign!

Michael Fernández

Guest uranass

Would you care to stick to some facts and explain yourself?

You think it's funny that Mayor McDonough & the council as a whole didn't allow me or anyone else speak at the town meeting, but my family as a whole pays close to $90,000 in property taxes.

Anyone who quotes money is a total LOSER. Since stated, is that number yearly?

By the way, I have never had a problem speaking at any Town meetings when my input has been relavent to the issues before the Council at that particular time.

Guest Guest

Anyone who quotes money is a total LOSER.  Since stated, is that number yearly?

By the way, I have never had a problem speaking at any Town meetings when my input has been relavent to the issues before the Council at that particular time.

"when my input has been relavent to the issues before the Council at that particular time" What does that supposed to mean?

Anyone can speak at a town meeting. There is nothing restricting anyone to only speak of whats on the Agenda.

Find out for your-self, pull an OPRA and find out.

Guest Guest

you're the Loser if you think that if you speak at a town meeting it must be relevant to what issues are before the council...every person has a right to speak about anything at all that concerns them. There should be no boundaries to what is brought forth at a council meeting. As it is so in all other towns, and cities. It's ridiculous that they have brainwashed you into thinking that you have to only speak about what is on the agenda for the day...R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S. !!!!!

And you my friend are the LOSER!

Guest Lost in Translation

I remember the one time you couldn't speak at the Town Meeting, wasn't it when you didn't have the balls to ask the Mayor if he was ******* **** ****, the fat pig that she is , but that's ok because pigs stick with pigs.By the way, i'll give a hint to whom i am, I live real close to Leo , Mr. Mayor, and i have lots of pictures from your Vegas trip, shall i go on. Just think Kearny and have fun figuring it out.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited fro content.

Would you care to stick to some facts and explain yourself?  What whinning, what crying?  What nicer attitude?

Did you really believe that at one point I never liked Harrison?

I eat from Harrison.  My family has ate through the monies they made in Harrison.  Harrison needs this re-development more then anything.  I can't wait for those condos to open up behind me.  The Hotel has been great for business.  Finally!!

What I said is that the team I'm supporting CAN DO A BETTER JOB THEN THE PEOPLE IN OFFICE NOW.  THAT THIS REDEVELOPMENT, should be looked at by every individual in town.  When was the last time you looked at the plan.  It cost $125.  I've seen every updated copy because I have a vested interest.

You should stop fooling yourself and take a look at the facts.  In the next few weeks/months you’re going to meet these candidates and listen to the points they bring across.  Eventually the Mayor is going to address them and even use them as his own, but the bottom line is that we have "HOPE FOR HARRISON" and are looking to better the Quality of Life in Harrison.

If your going to continue to put me down, back it up!

Thank You

Join the Campaign!

Michael Fernández

Mike if you love Harrison so much why don't you sell your house in Kearny & move to Harrison so you can vote & make that deffrence.

• 2 weeks later...
Mike if you love Harrison so much why don't you sell your house in Kearny & move to Harrison so you can vote & make that deffrence.

MIKE, STILL WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY, ABOUT MOVING TO HARRISON, SO YOU CAN VOTE OR EVEN RUN FOR MAYOR SINCE YOU THINK YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX EVER THING