Rt. 280

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

If you think the construction project on 280 is going to be bad, with the closing of the Cleveland Ave ramp? wait until the first soccer game at the new stadium, remember the Saprano's when Harrison had to call for mutual aid? same thing except 10-15 times a year... Yeah, can't wait to walk to work!!!

If you think the construction project on 280 is going to be bad, with the closing of the Cleveland Ave ramp? wait until the first soccer game at the new stadium, remember the Saprano's when Harrison had to call for mutual aid? same thing except 10-15 times a year...  Yeah, can't wait to walk to work!!!

No need to build the 1,500 space parking garage, the whole town will be one big parking lot when there's a game/event.

Guest Guest
If you think the construction project on 280 is going to be bad, with the closing of the Cleveland Ave ramp? wait until the first soccer game at the new stadium, remember the Saprano's when Harrison had to call for mutual aid? same thing except 10-15 times a year...  Yeah, can't wait to walk to work!!!

It is 11:00 PM and 280 is still a parking lot, noticed it on my way home this town is going to be a disaster for the next two years.

Guest Guest

Do you REALLY think there's going to be that many people lini g up to come to HARRISON for chrissakes???

Guest Guest

Let me ask this...what are you going to do about it? There is nothing that can be done. Yes, traffic is gonna S**K, but you're just gonna have to deal with it. God, what a bunch of whiners. Life can be much worse than having to sit in traffic.

Guest Guest

Really. They complain because the bridge is closing for repairs. If something happened because the repairs were not done they really would be bitchin. They never stop whinin.

Guest Guest
Let me ask this...what are you going to do about it?  There is nothing that can be done.  Yes, traffic is gonna S**K, but you're just gonna have to deal with it.  God, what a bunch of whiners.  Life can be much worse than having to sit in traffic.

:) That s all that lives in Harrison!!!

Guest Guest

There is nothing you can do about the construction on 280, but there is about the stadium and all the new housing in our 1 mile square town. There are 14k residents now, and another 3k+ housing units to be built? you do the math, guess what you'll need at least 1 more bridge over the Passaic and one exit in each direction for 280 (which there are no plans for) and direct acces to the Turnpike.. How about all the children from these new units? where are they going to school? Oh, have to build another school? The point is there is nothing you as an individual can do, just sit back and enjoy the ride!! I said NOTHING you can do!!! This is not a political statement, just a wake up call to the residents... Remember the Sapranos, when they came to town!!

Guest Guest

The thing with the traffic is that Police, Fire, and EMS will not be able to respond at their current level. Police and Fire are usually anywhere in town within two to three minutes. With gridlock, the responding times will possibly be up to ten minutes maybe longer.

Whomever thinks this only affects the commuters are wrong. The residents in need of emergency services will have a very tough two years ahead of them. Traffic is bad enough but now the nightmare is going to become a reality.

Oh! By the way, how are they going to transport steel for the new soccer stadium in this mess? It should be interesting. We do not have the brilliant minds as the ones running the show so ordinary citizens are baffled by their brilliance.

Guest Guest
The thing with the traffic is that Police, Fire, and EMS will not be able to respond at their current level. Police and Fire are usually anywhere in town within two to three minutes. With gridlock, the responding times will possibly be up to ten minutes maybe longer.

Whomever thinks this only affects the commuters are wrong. The residents in need of emergency services will have a very tough two years ahead of them. Traffic is bad enough but now the nightmare is going to become a reality.

Oh! By the way, how are they going to transport steel for the new soccer stadium in this mess? It should be interesting. We do not have the brilliant minds as the ones running the show so ordinary citizens are baffled by their brilliance.

to all the whiners that reside in town mostly the harrison gardens, kingsland court you know the ones that literally live off those residents sitting in traffic now. read the paper it was a done deal by the state. no one likes it, but it has to be done. why the bitchin? there are other methods of transportation, same way you logged on to this site go too map quest. the world does not end in harrison,especially at the cleveland avenue ramp of rt 280. i personally called the police department prior to the closing was given all their information and also the number to state police who patrols rt 280. i have a long commute to work but by god,harrison is not the only solution. get out more will you. there is another world out there besides the circle.as far as the emergency services there still is service on rt 280 for them to transport. so next time you overdose they will manage to haul your ass to umdnj.you people baffle me with your stupid comments. don't stir the shit,keep your business home. i really feel sad for you, maybe someday you'll realize, life is tto short to carry so much stupid hatred.

Guest guest
to all the whiners that reside in town mostly the harrison gardens, kingsland court you know the ones that literally live off those residents sitting in traffic now. read the paper it was a done deal by the state. no one likes it, but it has to be done. why the bitchin? there are other methods of transportation, same way you logged on to this site go too map quest. the world does not end in harrison,especially at the cleveland avenue ramp of rt 280. i personally called the police department prior to the closing was given all their information and also the number to state police who patrols rt 280. i have a long commute to work but by god,harrison is not the only solution. get out more will you. there is another world out there besides the circle.as far as the emergency services there still is service on rt 280 for them to transport. so next time you overdose they will manage to haul your ass to umdnj.you people baffle me with your stupid comments. don't stir the shit,keep your business home. i really feel sad for you, maybe someday you'll realize, life is tto short to carry so much stupid hatred.

Listen scumbag I happen to be a resident of the Gardens and I am not a whiner and I do go to work everyday and don't rely on anyone but myself to pay my bills and yes it will affect everyone. We will just have to leave a little bit earlier, what the previos post was concerned about was getting the emergency vehicles through one lane and a congested town where there will be no place to pull over to let them through. Hope you don't OD soon the world might be a better place, you miserable piece of garbage.

Guest Guest

++++ well its almost 12;00 noon and there is no trouble with bottle necking . all you chicken littles can RELAX . theres hardly any traffic at all - maybe it should stay this way. three months of complaining for nothing.

Guest fed up

Let me guess you're a crossing guard right?

Listen scumbag I happen to be a resident of the Gardens and I am not a whiner and I do go to work everyday and don't rely on anyone but myself to pay my bills and yes it will affect everyone. We will just have to leave a little bit earlier, what the previos post was concerned about was getting the emergency vehicles through one lane and a congested town where there will be no place to pull over to let them through. Hope you don't OD soon the world might be a better place, you miserable piece of garbage.

Guest Guest
++++ well its almost 12;00 noon and there is no trouble with bottle necking . all you chicken littles can  RELAX .  theres hardly any traffic at all  - maybe it should stay this way.  three months of complaining for nothing.

What town are you in? The traffic was horrendous all morning and did not start to lighten up til around 11 a.m.

Guest Guest
What town are you in?  The traffic was horrendous all morning and did not start to lighten up til around 11 a.m.

I agree that retart has no idea about what the heck is going on in this town he/she must have voted for McDoughnut, he/she just writes posts which he/she knows nothing about, the traffic in this town is crazy both in the AM and the PM. Hey retart before posting please know the facts, you must not even live in Harrison do you, you idiot?

Guest Guest
++++ well its almost 12;00 noon and there is no trouble with bottle necking . all you chicken littles can  RELAX .  theres hardly any traffic at all  - maybe it should stay this way.  three months of complaining for nothing.

ARE YOU CRAZY? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TRAFFIC IS? IN THE MORNING AND THE AFTERNOON PLEASE CHECK OUT HARRISON AVE., F.E.R. BLVD.,

THIRD ST., BERGEN ST., DAVIS AVE., AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON. YOU ARE A MORON FOR NOT EVEN REALIZING WHAT IS GOING ON HERE IN THIS ONE SQUARE MILE, WAIT TILL THE STADIUM COMES, AND ALL THOSE HOUSES THEY ARE BUILDING GO UP. THERE ARE GOING TO BE MANY ACCIDENTS HAPPENING HERE, AND BE CAREFULL WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE CROSSING WITH ALL THE CRAZY DRIVERS AROUND. THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU SEE SO MANY HOMES UP FOR SALE, WHAT DECENT HARD WORKING FAMILY WANTS TO STAY HERE? HIGH TAXES, NO SERVICES, BAD SCHOOL SYSTEM, BODEGAS ALL AROUND, DIRTY STREETS, TOO MANY EMPLOYEES AND NOT ENOUGH BEING DONE, NEIGHBORS DON'T EVEN STAY AROUND ENOUGH TO GET TO KNOW, SOME YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO KNOW. MAYOR LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE CREATED IN THIS TOWN, LOOK WHAT TYPE OF POEOPLE YOU BRING IN. YOU ARE A DISGRACE.

Guest Guest
Let me ask this...what are you going to do about it?  There is nothing that can be done.  Yes, traffic is gonna S**K, but you're just gonna have to deal with it.  God, what a bunch of whiners.  Life can be much worse than having to sit in traffic.

You are right, there is nothing we can do about it but complain, we are all human beings and that is what we do. We pay enough taxes to get a little in return don't you agree? I purchased my home here many years ago because this town is where I was raised and my parents lived here all their lives, but now this town has gone to hell, I am not prejudice but the majority of the people that live here don't own their homes, they rent and there is an absentee landlord, so you know what that property looks like?????? all I ask is that we at least get some good services here in Harrison, garbbage is out in front of properties sometimes till 3PM, streets are filthy, bird shit is all over under the 280 underpasses, traffic is crazy, am I the only one who sees this? or does everyone just not want to say anything... give me a break.

Guest Guest
ARE YOU CRAZY?  DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TRAFFIC IS? IN THE MORNING AND THE AFTERNOON PLEASE CHECK OUT HARRISON AVE., F.E.R. BLVD.,

THIRD ST., BERGEN ST., DAVIS AVE., AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON. YOU ARE A MORON FOR NOT EVEN REALIZING WHAT IS GOING ON HERE IN THIS ONE SQUARE MILE, WAIT TILL THE STADIUM COMES, AND ALL THOSE HOUSES THEY ARE BUILDING GO UP.  THERE ARE GOING TO BE MANY ACCIDENTS HAPPENING HERE, AND BE CAREFULL WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE CROSSING WITH ALL THE CRAZY DRIVERS AROUND.  THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU SEE SO MANY HOMES UP FOR SALE, WHAT DECENT HARD WORKING FAMILY WANTS TO STAY HERE? HIGH TAXES, NO SERVICES, BAD SCHOOL SYSTEM, BODEGAS ALL AROUND, DIRTY STREETS, TOO MANY EMPLOYEES AND NOT ENOUGH BEING DONE, NEIGHBORS DON'T EVEN STAY AROUND ENOUGH TO GET TO KNOW, SOME YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO KNOW. MAYOR LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE CREATED IN THIS TOWN, LOOK WHAT TYPE OF POEOPLE YOU BRING IN.  YOU ARE A DISGRACE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NUMB NUTS, STAY IN HARRISON...

Guest Guest
You are right, there is nothing we can do about it but complain, we are all human beings and that is what we do. We pay enough taxes to get a little in return don't you agree?  I purchased my home here many years ago because this town is where I was raised and my parents lived here all their lives, but now this town has gone to hell, I am not prejudice but the majority of the people that live here don't own their homes, they rent and there is an absentee landlord, so you know what that property looks like?????? all I ask is that we at least get some good services here in Harrison, garbbage is out in front of properties sometimes till 3PM, streets are filthy, bird shit is all over under the 280 underpasses, traffic is crazy, am I the only one who sees this? or does everyone just not want to say anything... give me a break.

in the same boat.....just some points though...not all absentee landlord properties are horrible.. some are better than homeowners.... garbage gets picked up in time generally... the problem is people (homeowners in nice houses) throw their garbage anywhere on the sidewalk and dont adhere to recycle laws..take a look at cardboard all over.... also big trash items with regular garbage...its everyone....that is how trash gets all over... solution is to enforce laws and fine people regardless if they can afford it or not

the 280 underpass is disgusting.. i have written several times...i guess u walk to path.... so you see the bird shit... the garbage all over wendys and the traffic where anyone drives like they want to...also not enforced... solution is better law enforcement....

Guest BlueTideBacker
You are right, there is nothing we can do about it but complain, we are all human beings and that is what we do. We pay enough taxes to get a little in return don't you agree?  I purchased my home here many years ago because this town is where I was raised and my parents lived here all their lives, but now this town has gone to hell, I am not prejudice but the majority of the people that live here don't own their homes, they rent and there is an absentee landlord, so you know what that property looks like?????? all I ask is that we at least get some good services here in Harrison, garbbage is out in front of properties sometimes till 3PM, streets are filthy, bird shit is all over under the 280 underpasses, traffic is crazy, am I the only one who sees this? or does everyone just not want to say anything... give me a break.

Who are you going to complain to ?? You certainly can't complain at a council meeting. It's called "Taxation Without Representation". Anyone who thinks that ended after the Boston Tea Party and the Revolutionary War hasn't been to Harrison.

Guest Scottish Eyes

I don't see why everyone is so worried we have BIG CHIEF DK on the job- he will handle the traffic the same way he handled McCheeses Dinkle to get the job WITH TENDER LOVING CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!