LITTLE LEAGUE

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

HOW COME EVERYONE IS SO QUIET ABOUT THE FIGHT AT THE LITTLE LEAGUE GAME THE OTHER NIGHT, BECAUSE IT WAS A ***** THAT HIT A ******* ******.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
There better be something done about that coach. He threw the first punch. And the language he uses on his players is unbelievable.

I'm not one to defend anyone who uses violence and I was not at the Little League when this transpired but I do know of the situation and I think the person that reacted unfortunately reacted as a father of a hurt child and not a full thinking adult. This person is actually very nice and gives a lot of himself to the kids of our community and does not get much in return...especially from the parents of some of these kids that he has coached who do not take the time to discipline their children at home. So if you or anyone you know would like to give as much of your free time as he does then get off your computer and head to the Rec Center on the corner of FER Blvd. and Warren St. and make your stand...if not then just keep your mouth shut and chalk this up as a bad day...we all have them.

Guest guest
There better be something done about that coach. He threw the first punch. And the language he uses on his players is unbelievable.

IS THAT THE LITTLE BALLPARK ON HARRISON AVE & HIRAM PLACE WHERE THE GAMES ARE PLAAYED? DID THE COACH HIT ONE OF THE FATHERS?

Guest KeithM

I dont even know who was involved but as a former coach in the league I can personally tell you that if its one of Mayor Mcfly of Joe bubbles boys nothing will be done.

Guest Guest

If he had a bad day like you want to say. Oh well Sorry. He should have stayed home. If he is such a nice guy then ***** *****. Further more no one tells any of them that they have to coach.. It's volunteer and hopefully he's done. Sorry that you have to be related.

Guest Guest
I'm not one to defend anyone who uses violence and I was not at the Little League when this transpired but I do know of the situation and I think the person that reacted unfortunately reacted as a father of a hurt child and not a full thinking adult.  This person is actually very nice and gives a lot of himself to the kids of our community and does not get much in return...especially from the parents of some of these kids that he has coached who do not take the time to discipline their children at home.  So if you or anyone you know would like to give as much of your free time as he does then get off your computer and head to the Rec Center on the corner of FER Blvd. and Warren St. and make your stand...if not then just keep your mouth shut and chalk this up as a bad day...we all have them.

WHY SHOULD WE SHAKE IT UP AS A BAD DAY, SO HE CAN DO IT AGAIN. THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT GIVE THERE TIME TO THE COMMUNITY SO THAT IS NOT EXCUSE. HE SHOULD NEVER BE A COACH AGAIN.

Guest Guest
WHY SHOULD WE SHAKE  IT UP AS A BAD DAY, SO HE CAN DO IT AGAIN.    THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT GIVE THERE TIME TO THE  COMMUNITY SO THAT IS NOT EXCUSE.  HE SHOULD NEVER BE A COACH AGAIN.

Agreed! A poor role model in any case. Incorrect behaviour in from of kids should never be tolerated regardless of time volunteered.

Guest Guest
WHY SHOULD WE SHAKE  IT UP AS A BAD DAY, SO HE CAN DO IT AGAIN.    THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT GIVE THERE TIME TO THE  COMMUNITY SO THAT IS NOT EXCUSE.  HE SHOULD NEVER BE A COACH AGAIN.

:ph34r: Shut up!!! I know him, and he had a bad day. You would do the same thing in the same situation. Were you there? And there is not alot of people who give to the community, only a handful and that person is one of them.

Guest GUEST
flaggy, is that you?

I WAS A WITNESS AND I SAY BUDWEISER KNOCKED HIM OVER NOT THE ACCUSED.

DUCKS ON THE POND....... :lol:

BUY EVERYBODY A BUDDD--WEEEE-ZZZZ---RRRR

ID SAY.....KEEP THE PARENTS OUT OF THE WATERING HOLE AND OFF THE FIELD.... OR ELSE THEY WILL GET MUSHED....

Guest Guest

It is a shame that the incompetent running the recreation department didn't register the little league in All Star competitions. They have been participating in this for 37 years. Our kids already suffer from the lack of athletic fields and programs now they miss out on this opportunity, one they have been looking forward to and practicing for. What is the function of the people working in the rec center other then opening the door in the morning and cleaning the sweat off of the machines. Why is there problems with every program? Why hasn't the person in charge figured out how to do his job? How many years has he worked there? How much longer till they find someone with qualifications and an interest in recreational activities to take over the position and do it right? Someone who will look for the ways we can make things better and not the reasons why we can't? Doesn't the town evaluate peoples job performance? If they don't I think they should start and act accordingly. He has been given a very comfortable position with a very nice salary and I think the least he could do is make an attempt to do a decent job.

Guest Guest

too bad he's a cop. blue shield there,all forgotten, sealed thrown out......buried!

Guest Guest

how did the meeting goe with *********l and the mayor.. I hope they are on your side. I was there and will help you if you need a witness. *** **** was definely wrong. Right away the guy had a drink in him. Whether he does it say you can't go to a game withing a drinkor two n you. He didn't start it. The **** did. Goe ***** I hope you come out winning.

Guest Guest
It is a shame that the incompetent running the recreation department didn't register the little league in All Star competitions.  They have been participating in this for 37 years.  Our kids already suffer from the lack of athletic fields and programs now they miss out on this opportunity, one they have been looking forward to and practicing for.  What is the function of the people working in the rec center other then opening the door in the morning and cleaning the sweat off of the machines.  Why is there problems with every program?  Why hasn't the person in charge figured out how to do his job?  How many years has he worked there?  How much longer till they find someone with qualifications and an interest in recreational activities to take over the position and do it right?  Someone who will look for the ways we can make things better and not the reasons why we can't?  Doesn't the town evaluate peoples job performance?  If they don't I think they should start and act accordingly.  He has been given a very comfortable position with a very nice salary and I think the least he could do is make an attempt to do a decent job.

What have you done about this? Guess you can't mention it at a town meeting, unless you know how to put it on an agenda, DO YOU KNOW HOW, TO ADDRESS THIS AT A TOWN MEETING?

Or make it a stink now at election time, kinda forcing the candidates to deal with that issue.

Guest Guest
:lol:  Shut up!!!  I know him, and he had a bad day.  You would do the same thing in the same situation.  Were you there?  And there is not alot of people who give to the community, only a handful and that person is one of them.

YES I WAS THERE, AND IF HE HAD A BAD DAY, WITH A TEMPLE LIKE THAT MAYBE HE SOULD NOT BE IN THE LITTLE LEAGUE. THERE IS A LOT THAT GIVE TO THE COMMUNITY AND DON'T HAVE TEMPLE LIKE HIM.

Guest Guest

I did happen to be there,and yes I am from the gardens. Budweiser did not throw the first punch . Sorry your poor ass friend is in deep shit now. HaHaHa.

Guest Guest
YES I WAS THERE, AND  IF HE HAD  A BAD DAY, WITH A TEMPLE LIKE THAT MAYBE HE SOULD NOT BE IN THE LITTLE LEAGUE.  THERE IS A LOT THAT GIVE TO THE COMMUNITY  AND DON'T HAVE TEMPLE LIKE HIM.

TEMPLE, TEMPLE?? I really hope you mean T-E-M-P-E-R