Where's Hinchy?!?!

Guest LH-mole

Guest LH-mole

Im a concerned citizen of Harrison and I am concerned that former mayoral canindate Mike Hinchcliffe has gone missing!

I haven't seen him since I saw him wondering around on election day. I guess it was too hot for him that day to wear a suit.

When reading his letter's I had him pinned as a guy that cared about Harrison, but yeah I was wrong.

He hasn't been at any meetings since he lost, including the council meeting and a board of ed meeting. I thought he had plans and suggestions for a betterment of the children so we dont spend so much and get so little in return.

I do have this weird feeling though that he will show up again around the end of May, 2007. You see, he'll be campaigning then, so he'll once again become Harrison's Citizen numero uno!

Whoever said, a change may be needed, but its not this guy(HINCHY), you have been proved right.

Guest Guest

I find it very strange that there has not even been a thank you from Mr. Hinchcliffe. He could have at least published a thank you to all the people that worked on his campaign, as well as the town people that supported him.

Guest Guest
Im a concerned citizen of Harrison and I am concerned that former mayoral canindate Mike Hinchcliffe has gone missing!

I haven't seen him since I saw him wondering around on election day. I guess it was too hot for him that day to wear a suit.

When reading his letter's I had him pinned as a guy that cared about Harrison, but yeah I was wrong.

He hasn't been at any meetings since he lost, including the council meeting and a board of ed meeting. I thought he had plans and suggestions for a betterment of the children so we dont spend so much and get so little in return.

I do have this weird feeling though that he will show up again around the end of May, 2007. You see, he'll be campaigning then, so he'll once again become Harrison's Citizen numero uno!

Whoever said, a change may be needed, but its not this guy(HINCHY), you have been proved right.

Why would Mike or anyone else want to attend one of the meetings you mentioned. You are not allowed to speak, all of the persons on the boards or council are hand picked by the mayor. I have never seen or heard of anyone's suggestions being accepted by a council after they have already voted on the matter. In addition it's hard to find a copy of some of the newspapers where these meetings are advertized. This town has never received a copy of the open meetings act.

If you attend these meetings you aren't a public spirited citizen, you are a lackey of this administration and guaranteed that you or a member of your family are on the payroll for big bucks. Don't go to meetings, go back into the wood work where you belong,

Guest Ex-Harrisonian

Well, for starters, Hinchy doesn't have a no-show job. He's a cop; a damn good one. He'll be around way before next year. Unlike McMole, he does have a life.

Let's see how many kids functions that the mayor will show up for this summer. Unless they are being held at Point Pleasnat, chances are you won't see he around.

Guest Former 4th warder

All the political scientists in this town that hold office and those that work for them---

Do you really think you will all be around in another 4-5 years?

Wait until the re-developement happens and 'OUTSIDERS" mmove here.

Do you really think that professional people moving here to the condos and the new housing are going to put up with this shit.

They are going to be living here and paying almost 10,000 a year in taxes and getting nothing for it. Wait until they find out it will take them a half an hour to get to 280---from First St.

Wait until they enroll their children in the Abbott district school--trailers!!!

It will take them about 1 year to build a team to bounce this current bunch out. Remember-- the people coming in will be for the most part educated professionals.

Even the ones going into the low income housing mandated by state law--what -they didn't tell you aboout that one yet--will be better than the bunch in thre now.

But you kknow what 90% of them have been on the public tit for so long they only need a year or two to collect pension and health benefits for life. This was the best scam ever hatched on an ignorant town ever.

Remeber--you kept voting them in there every two years.(Why do you think they went to 4 year elections?--look at who is the closest to hitting paydirt....)

Guest Guest

All the political scientists in this town that hold office and those that work for them---

Do you really think you will all be around in another 4-5 years?

Wait until the re-developement happens and 'OUTSIDERS" mmove here.

Do you really think that professional people moving here to the condos and the new housing are going to put up with this shit.

They are going to be living here and paying almost 10,000 a year in taxes and getting nothing for it. Wait until they find out it will take them a half an hour to get to 280---from First St.

Wait until they enroll their children in the Abbott district school--trailers!!!

It will take them about 1 year to build a team to bounce this current bunch out. Remember-- the people coming in will be for the most part educated professionals.

Even the ones going into the low income housing mandated by state law--what -they didn't tell you aboout that one yet--will be better than the bunch in thre now.

But you kknow what 90% of them have been on the public tit for so long they only need a year or two to collect pension and health benefits for life. This was the best scam ever hatched on an ignorant town ever.

Remeber--you kept voting them in there every two years.(Why do you think they went to 4 year elections?--look at who is the closest to hitting paydirt....)

[

ITS OK REDEVELOPMENT IS COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/quote]

Guest Guest
Why would Mike or anyone else want to attend one of the meetings you mentioned.  You are not allowed to speak, all of the persons on the boards or council are hand picked by the mayor.  I have never seen or heard of anyone's suggestions being accepted by a council after they have already voted on the matter.  In addition it's hard to find a copy of some of the newspapers where these meetings are advertized.  This town has never received a copy of the open meetings act. 

If you attend these meetings you aren't a public spirited citizen, you are a lackey of this administration and guaranteed that you or a member of your family are on the payroll for big bucks.  Don't go to meetings, go back into the wood work where you belong,

I agree those meeting are pathetic, they all sit up there and yes each other to death, no one has their own opinion..never ever. They speak upstairs and tell each other what to say and how to rule in whatever they have on the agenda and in all the committees and boards, then they come before the public and repeat what they just practiced upstairs, ok you say this and ill say that..... a bunch of pathetic yes people. Even at the BOE meetings and if you ask any questions they automaticaly think you are the enemy, they all look at you like if you have no right to ask...... ALL THESE BOARDS SHOULD BE ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE OF HARRISON.