Bush In Iraq

Guest BushBacker

Guest BushBacker

Great move by President Bush. A secret trip to Iraq to meet the new PM who promises "no mercy to terrorists". A pledge to bring down troop levels to 100,000 by end of year. Democracy taking hold . Iran showing signs of backing down under pressure (led by Bush).

Thank God for George Bush !!

Guest Guest
Great move by President Bush.  A secret trip to Iraq to meet the new PM who promises "no mercy to terrorists".  A pledge to bring down troop levels to 100,000 by end of year. Democracy taking hold . Iran showing signs of backing down under pressure (led by Bush).

I just read the other day the Brass was they wouldn't be able to meet the troop reduction targets this year and the PM was aying he didn't believe the Iraqi Security Forces would be ready to take control in 18 months and YOU BELIEVE this dog and pony show? It's just a bunch of BS spin. I did not have sex with that woman, the war is going well and ahead of schedule. At least Billy's lies weren't killing people or costing the country MORE than $300 BILLION so far for WHAT?

Bush will see ONLY hand-picked troops who will bow to him and he'll be told ONLY what he wants to hear and will certainly not be shown any problem areas.

I just spoke to someone who returned from Afghanistan recently and if you believe this rosy picture being painted by these PR flaks you are truly delusional.

Guest Mighty Whitey
Great move by President Bush.  A secret trip to Iraq to meet the new PM who promises "no mercy to terrorists".  A pledge to bring down troop levels to 100,000 by end of year. Democracy taking hold . Iran showing signs of backing down under pressure (led by Bush).

Bush is a puppet, a strait up j**k o*f !

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

:o:o

please do not thank him for this mess" he did not do this! now bush well " hum i wonder if you would back AL CAPONE? hey lots of folk at the time said he was great! look if he wanted to fight he should have picked one at a time!! but not bushy heck hes" back ass ward" you must be too :blink::(:P:lol:

Guest Guest

Sure, they'll happily kiss Bush's ass and trot out all the Iraqi toadies and wave the flag all day, they'll be our great buddies as long as they're suckled at the teat of the American taxpayer, and as soon as the dollars stop they'll stab us in the back quicker than you can say George Walker Bush.

I hope you'll be very happy with yourself when you wake up someday.

Yeah riiiiggggghhhhhhtttt......another "mission accomplished"......nothing more than a photo-op.....wait til Nov. :blink:

Guest Guest

Excuse me, I just threw up my dinner watching the news. They kill ONE known bad guy and he shows up in Iraq. Do they think everyone is stupid..a publicity stunt at best. Where are you Osama?

Guest BushBacker

That wonderfun American, John Kerry, went on television yesterday demanding a "cut and run" by the end of the year. He's getting nervous about the progress in Iraq; killing Big Al and a new democratic government has him very concerned that we may win and George Bush will get the credit.

Think about that, he would rather "cut and run" and undo everything that's been accomplished and hurt America in the long run, rather than see George Bush be successful. A real Democrat, he is.

Guest Radagast

Oh yeah ... he had to sneak in and out with Air Force One's lights off and banking sharply to avoid possible ground fire. He helocoptered to the Green Zone because they couldn't risk a motorcade. So much for Democracy taking hold.

The Prime Minister didn't even know they were going to meet until five minutes before (that's how much they trust him). The new Iraqi Vice-President just took a trip to Iran to praise the Iranians as a 'stabelizing force' in Iraq. 'No mercy to terrorists' is easy to say when you're locked up securely inside the Green Zone. Reality on the outside is 12,000 people a year die at the hands of the terrorists/ insurgents / violent criminals and the government has thus far not had ANY effect.

Will things improve? Who knows. I hope so, however, we have found the biggest destabelizing force in Iraq and it is US. It will not get better until the Iraqis can run there own country and we get the hell out of there. I think even Bush can see that now.

Guest Guest
That wonderfun American, John Kerry, went on television yesterday demanding a "cut and run" by the end of the year.  He's getting nervous about the progress in Iraq; killing Big Al  and a new democratic government has him very concerned that we may win and George Bush will get the credit.

Think about that, he would rather "cut and run" and undo everything that's been accomplished and hurt America in the long run, rather than see George Bush be  successful. A real Democrat, he is.

And that wonderful American who ran to Alabama when other Americans were volunteering for combat, we should trust that yellow striper?

Progress in Iraq? Over 600,000 refugees have already fled the country while more line up every day, a real paradise we've created.

WHAT has been accomplished?

Guest Guest

I ask God everyday why he cursed us with George Bush.

He apparently is just testing to see how much lying BS we can tolerate.

Guest Guest
Yeah riiiiggggghhhhhhtttt......another "mission accomplished"......nothing more than a photo-op.....wait til Nov. :angry:

The problem with waiting 'til Nov is it doesn't help the poor soul saddled with an inept CinC. It's doubtful one who so bravely defended the hostile skies of Alabama has any appreciation for what war is. He forced out his most experienced military advisor, Colin Powell, gets along much better with the classic "yes man" Condi Rice.

Guest Guest

It's amazing he didn't show up in blackface and do a soft shoe routine in this show.

Guest Guest
That wonderfun American, John Kerry, went on television yesterday demanding a "cut and run" by the end of the year.  He's getting nervous about the progress in Iraq; killing Big Al  and a new democratic government has him very concerned that we may win and George Bush will get the credit.

Think about that, he would rather "cut and run" and undo everything that's been accomplished and hurt America in the long run, rather than see George Bush be  successful. A real Democrat, he is.

Oh, you mean the man who actually VOLUNTEERED to be in a combat zone instead of RUNNING away from one? Like the FLIP-FLOPPER who at one time used the National Guard as a place to HIDE from war and uses it to fight one?

George Bush didn't kill anybody, he's a gutless wonder.

FINE job, after three years his poorly planned operation has created such a secure environment he sneaks in and out with his tale between his legs.

Guest Guest
Oh yeah ... he had to sneak in and out with Air Force One's lights off and banking sharply to avoid possible ground fire. He helocoptered to the Green Zone because they couldn't risk a motorcade. So much for Democracy taking hold.

The Prime Minister didn't even know they were going to meet until five minutes before (that's how much they trust him). The new Iraqi Vice-President just took a trip to Iran to praise the Iranians as a 'stabelizing force' in Iraq. 'No mercy to terrorists' is easy to say when you're locked up securely inside the Green Zone. Reality on the outside is 12,000 people a year die at the hands of the terrorists/ insurgents / violent criminals and the government has thus far not had ANY effect.

Will things improve? Who knows. I hope so, however, we have found the biggest destabelizing force in Iraq and it is US. It will not get better until the Iraqis can run there own country and we get the hell out of there. I think even Bush can see that now.

The man is a GREAT AMERICAN THANK GOD FOR GEORGE W. BUSH your President & Commander In Chief.

Guest Guest
I just read the other day the Brass was they wouldn't be able to meet the troop reduction targets this year and the PM was aying he didn't believe the Iraqi Security Forces would be ready to take control in 18 months and YOU BELIEVE this dog and pony show?  It's just a bunch of BS spin.  I did not have sex with that woman, the war is going well and ahead of schedule.  At least Billy's lies weren't killing people or costing the country MORE than $300 BILLION so far for WHAT?

Bush will see ONLY hand-picked troops who will bow to him and he'll be told ONLY what he wants to hear and will certainly not be shown any problem areas.

I just spoke to someone who returned from Afghanistan recently and if you believe this rosy picture being painted by these PR flaks you are truly delusional.

As opposed to Clinton's successes of Somalia, Haiti, and Israel/ Palestine. You can't show me one politician who has been flawless in foreign affairs. But, your blind hatred of the president is unparalleled. Everyone says, "I support the troops, but not the war." Well, guess the news, if you question their mission, this type of support they don't need. Call me a war-monger or Bush backer or whatever, but each night, I thank God for the brave men and women of the military and pray for their safe return. WHEN THEIR JOB IS DONE. I am proud of them all.