How much Longer 4 the Spanish Pavillio

Guest Johny Bulldozer

Guest Johny Bulldozer

I don't mean because of Michael's involvment in politics, but because of the redevelopment. I hear the Spanish Pavillion has a contract with the developer, so how come Michael is fighting so hard with Hinchcliffe and now Milan?

What problem can he possibly have with the Mayor and council. I mean, I don't think it's because the Council & town employees all stopped going to his restaurant. He doesn't need a job. lol

Guest guest
I don't mean because of Michael's involvment in politics, but because of the redevelopment.  I hear the Spanish Pavillion has a contract with the developer, so how come Michael is fighting so hard with Hinchcliffe and now Milan?

What problem can he possibly have with the Mayor and council.  I mean, I don't think it's because the Council & town employees all stopped going to his restaurant.  He doesn't need a job. lol

I think they stopped going because he wasn't serving cheese with his whine.

Guest Guest
I don't mean because of Michael's involvment in politics, but because of the redevelopment.  I hear the Spanish Pavillion has a contract with the developer, so how come Michael is fighting so hard with Hinchcliffe and now Milan?

What problem can he possibly have with the Mayor and council.  I mean, I don't think it's because the Council & town employees all stopped going to his restaurant.  He doesn't need a job. lol

Then what exactly do you mean? maybe if you worked hard all your life in your family business you would know that you fight for what you have. since you work and mooch off our Harrison you don't know a thing about that. Ok

Guest Guest

Some people work for a living. Why don't you start doing that instead of having nothing good to say about hard working people that EARN their living.

Guest Guest

Because you were told to stop going there! Pathetic. He's defending what puts food on his families table. He does it because he can. You can't eat there because your defending what puts food on your families table, your job. Pathetic how this guy has you all fooled with lies and scared to make a difference.

Guest Guest

you people are inconsiderate. Put yourself in their shoes. This is their bread and butter. Their family business is being taken away. Its a real shame that this is happening. Why don't you business unite and fight. Pay one lawyer and show some power in numbers.

Guest Guest

What's the story with the Spanish Pavillion and town employees? Are we allowed to go there to eat or not. No one told me that we are not supposed to go there. I don't want to go there and then get in trouble when I go to work if they catch me in there. Who knows what is going on with this?

Guest Guest
What's the story with the Spanish Pavillion and town employees? Are we allowed to go there to eat or not. No one told me that we are not supposed to go there. I don't want to go there and then get in trouble when I go to work if they catch me in there. Who knows what is going on with this?

Last time I looked, the 13th Ammendment did Away with Slavery...the Town CANNOT Dictate what you do when you aren't working (as long as you are not violating the law of course)....I almost wish I DID work for Harriosn..i'd love to see THAT case go to court..of course it'd have to be done outside of Hudson County for anything to actually get done.

Guest 4 more years?

The fact that you ask, is funny on it's own. I would hope this November, when they ask you to work the elections, you come up with a valid excuse.

Last time I looked, the 13th Ammendment did Away with Slavery...the Town CANNOT Dictate what you do when you aren't working (as long as you are not violating the law of course)....I almost wish I DID work for Harriosn..i'd love to see THAT case go to court..of course it'd have to be done outside of Hudson County for anything to actually get done.

lol

i'd love to see THAT case go to court..of course it'd have to be done outside of Hudson County for anything to actually get done.
You think Milan has a shot in these courts of JC?

:( It is so sad that you will not go into a place because the big bad wolf said not to. Get a back bone!!! If you and your family like the place then go!!!! Be your own person. Do you really want to follow in their footsteps and end up like them?