Pittman!

Guest Mee

Pittman your time is almost up!!! You have made this town the pitts-pun intended.

Take a page from Old mayor Rodgers from harrison and get a clue!

You are not popular and have no town support..

What are some of the problems you citizens have with my main man Russ...?

Guest Guest
Pittman your time is almost up!!! You have made this town the pitts-pun intended.

Take a page from Old mayor Rodgers from harrison and get a clue!

You are not popular and have no town support..

What are some of the problems you citizens have with my main man Russ...?

It's good that Pitman is gone based on Massa's claim that EnCap was out of control. But I've heard nothing from Massa except stop EnCap. Does Massa have an alternate plan or will he leave the dumps, Spring Air Mattress, numerous empty store fronts on Ridge Rd., and Porete Ave. as the eyesores that they are?

Guest Guest
It's good that Pitman is gone based on Massa's claim that EnCap was out of control.  But I've heard nothing from Massa except stop EnCap.  Does Massa have an alternate plan or will he leave the dumps, Spring Air Mattress, numerous empty store fronts on Ridge Rd., and Porete Ave. as the eyesores that they are?

Do you guys REALLY think that it would be even possible to stopn ENCAP at this point?? Sorry, but much like all the brouhaha over the Wal-Mart in kearny..once it's made public, the deal is done, the property has been purchased, and they're certain they'll have the backing for any zoning changes. Politics as usual, this IS NJ after all.

Guest Guest
Do you guys REALLY think that it would be even possible to stopn ENCAP at this point??  Sorry, but much like all the brouhaha over the Wal-Mart in kearny..once it's made public, the deal is done, the property has been purchased, and they're certain they'll have the backing for any zoning changes.  Politics as usual, this IS NJ after all.

This is probably true. And Pittman still has several months in office to try and push more of the deal through.

The question is does Massa have an alternative plan or will North Arlington be left behind while the surrounding towns continue to reap the benefits of redevelopment.

Take a ride down Porete Ave and post what you think.

Guest Guest
This is probably true.  And Pittman still has several months in office to try and push more of the deal through.

The question is does Massa have an alternative plan or will North Arlington be left behind while the surrounding towns continue to reap the benefits of redevelopment.

Take a ride down Porete Ave and post what you think.

I've been down Porete..I think at this point you folks are in a "Devil you Know" vs the one you Don't concerning Encap...