Harrison - 2010

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

The year is 2010. We have just gone through 4 more years with Mayor McDonough.

6,000 new housing units have been built since the last election and have added almost 5,000 new students to the school system. Trailers are sprouting up everywhere to create classroom space. The parking area under 280 has been converted to a school trailer park. The football field at the new high school also is housing trailers.

The soccer stadium has been unused for two years now, ever since the Red Bulls went belly up and have been unable to sell the stadium. But don't worry, Mayor McDonough is promising a new owner any year now.

Good news !! The taxes are only expected to go up 10% this year.

The "courts" have been sold to a developer who wants to build 6 townhouses on the lot. When a taxpayer asked the mayor about this, he was told "don't worry about it".

Election time is coming up next month. Signs are going up all over town for Mayor McDonough. He's coming up from the shore to campaign next week.

Everyone should vote for Ray, he's doing a great job.

6,000 new housing units have been built since the last election and have added almost 5,000 new students to the school system. Trailers are sprouting up everywhere to create classroom space. The parking area under 280 has been converted to a school trailer park. The football field at the new high school also is housing trailers.

The soccer stadium has been unused for two years now, ever since the Red Bulls went belly up and have been unable to sell the stadium. But don't worry, Mayor McDonough is promising a new owner any year now.

Good news !!  The taxes are only expected to go up 10% this year.

The "courts" have been sold to a developer who wants to build 6 townhouses on the lot. When a taxpayer asked the mayor about this, he was told "don't worry about it".

Election time is coming up next month. Signs are going up all over town for Mayor McDonough. He's coming up from the shore to campaign next week.

haha!! Sounds like a script for the next four years if Harrison makes the same mistake they did on Primary Day.

Good news !!  The taxes are only expected to go up 10% this year.

It would really be funny if it wasn't the truth. ;)

Guest WHAT ARE YOU DOING

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

DID YOU JOIN HINCHY'S CAMPAIGN?

ARE YOU GONNA HELP FRIENDS OF HARRISON WITH HIS SLATE?

ARE YOU GONNA RUN / HELP OR JUST CRY AND SAY I CAN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE I HAVE A JOB.

DOU YOU THINK MR FERNANDEZ ISN'T WORRIED ABOUT HIS JOB. I ADMIRE MR. FERNANDEZ FOR HIS COURAGE IN TRYING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. STAND UP FOR YOURSELF. YOU KNOW HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM HE WORKS ALMOST 7 DAYS A WEEK

Guest Guest

ARE YOU GONNA RUN / HELP OR JUST CRY AND SAY I CAN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE I HAVE A JOB.

DOU YOU THINK MR FERNANDEZ ISN'T WORRIED ABOUT HIS JOB.  I ADMIRE MR. FERNANDEZ FOR HIS COURAGE IN TRYING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.  STAND UP FOR YOURSELF.  YOU KNOW HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM HE WORKS ALMOST 7 DAYS A WEEK

He's doing the same thing you are too make a difference. You can say more on this board than at a council meeting. Why is that?

Guest Bring to light

That is so true, what will the town of Harrison do with the stadium if the MLS goes under? We will be left with a big eyesore!!!

Guest Guest

DOU YOU THINK MR FERNANDEZ ISN'T WORRIED ABOUT HIS JOB.  I ADMIRE MR. FERNANDEZ FOR HIS COURAGE IN TRYING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.  STAND UP FOR YOURSELF.  YOU KNOW HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM HE WORKS ALMOST 7 DAYS A WEEK

He runs a freaking restaurant .He doesn't have to worry about being fired .He's the owner.You guys did a great job of using a nice guy like Mike Hinchcliff to push YOUR agenda.

Imagine if every person didn't get what they wanted decided to run someone else for Mayor to criticize the very people and things they embraced when everything was going their way.

you're right everything is not perfect in this community.God knows everyone is not perfect,but try coming up with a plan or anything positve.

I have more respect for the Clark sisters than the firm of Pinho,Fernandez, Millan.You guys give whining a bad name.Try volunteering for something to make community better.Courage?What courage?He's in a win -win situationThe only loser was Hinchy.

• 2 weeks later...